Lixil

[PC] Patch 1.19.6 discussion

Wait there's already a subforums for this?
I think you should make a post next patch to redirect users to the subforum to discuss 🤔

Edited by Keshi

52 minutes ago, Ignas / qsn said:

sniper changes also apply to scout?

it was an issue with the Sniper Silencer, so the silenced scouts were affected as well

it's because no one really like visiting any of the other forums besides the social one. that's why you still see it littered with suggestion posts even though there's another section dedicated for those.

Excuse me what are we discussing here?

these stuff should be just left overs that you add into the next update that actually makes sense there is nothing to discuss 
it is not even worth makin a post for it

so the Anubis isn't going to get fixed? you guys bugged it to what it used to be with the last patch, please fix s00n (if possible tomorrow?)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kukki said:

And nothing about shotguns? This is absurd. The least that should be done, while "shotgun balancing is in progress" is a revert. The issue of how they became the ntec of close range may not be apparent in mission districts, where mid and long range weapons are often required and preferred, but it's quite clearly seen in Asylum which is notorious as a CQC map. In majority of my games I've played there, the top 6 players of each team are all using shotguns. The ones on the lower half of the scoreboard- not all of them play shotguns, so it's not that they're not as good, it's that no semi nor auto close range weapon can reliably contend with shotguns. That to me is a big red flag.
When the change was announced, I assumed it'd fix the issues of hitreg and ghost shooting with shotguns, but if this is the best outcome is this really what we want?

1 hour ago, Nijavid said:

Excuse me what are we discussing here?

these stuff should be just left overs that you add into the next update that actually makes sense there is nothing to discuss 
it is not even worth makin a post for it

There are people, like me, who want to share their opinions and impressions about the changes of the upcoming patches and discuss it with others. Thus Lixil offered to create a subforum, so we wouldn't need to create a new discussion thread with every patch, which was what we were doing so far.

1 hour ago, Snubnose said:

so the Anubis isn't going to get fixed? you guys bugged it to what it used to be with the last patch, please fix s00n (if possible tomorrow?)

Wait, what's different? I've been using it and didn't find any issue with it.. maybe i'm just dumb

So uhm any reason why the shredder isnt getting a range nerf?

1 hour ago, DouglasFalcon said:
2 hours ago, Snubnose said:

Wait, what's different? I've been using it and didn't find any issue with it.. maybe i'm just dumb
Anubis got fixed (it has the HVR crosshair penalty patched on it ages ago), and buffed + an alternative crosshair with the latest weapon changes, but that got reversed again (most likely accidentally).
it still has it's new crosshair but it got the old stats with the super wide and slow crosshair and slower fire rate.

I've PM'd lixil about it and she said it's not possible anymore to throw in anything else for the patch tomorrow, so we'll probably have to wait another week for the anubis fix.

Please Nerf Shredder and Thumper ASAP.
Both ruin this game.(Like a trouble maker)

3 hours ago, dett2 said:

It seemed to me that this was clear enough already. I was unsure about reasons why they wouldn't revert shotguns changes, or do some quick patch up, but now if they still change nothing with the upcoming patch, then I'm completely lost for words.

8 hours ago, Keshi said:

Because there's no reason to reduce its range even further. The gun is supposed to compete with the assault rifles (STAR, NTEC, etc).

7 hours ago, dett2 said:

Please stop crying for things you don't like to be deleted from the game.

so now we need a subforum that includes the quotation from the original patch notes topic that gets locked? so we cannot discuss the patch notes but discuss the patch notes? posh is confuzzled.

20 minutes ago, PoshDoll said:

so now we need a subforum that includes the quotation from the original patch notes topic that gets locked? so we cannot discuss the patch notes but discuss the patch notes? posh is confuzzled.

We used to have something similar on the old forums. A subsection where the patchnotes were all posted and then a thread in the Social section as well to discuss them.
I think the patchnotes section is just to have a place where all the patches and their info is 'collected' Edited by Kevkof
add second line

10 hours ago, Keshi said:

1 hour ago, Hexerin said:

Because there's no reason to reduce its range even further. The gun is supposed to compete with the assault rifles (STAR, NTEC, etc).

It's what now?

4 hours ago, Hexerin said:

The gun is supposed to compete with the assault rifles (STAR, NTEC, etc)

jV1PcRV.jpg

12 hours ago, Keshi said:

Because it's the long range option for shotguns. 30m is completely fine for it.
Though it needs finetuning to be less forgiving, less accuracy or a slower RoF.

Please stop crying for things you don't like to be deleted from the game.

So a shotgun is supposed to compete with assault rifles, of which some can reliably damage people up to 70m? Yeah no, not really.

Uhm...what m8?

Why are people still defending the shredder? It's blatantly obvious that it was buffed too much.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Grizmo said:

Why are people still defending the shredder? It's blatantly obvious that it was buffed too much.

^

27 minutes ago, Grizmo said:

I think people are disagreeing with nerfing it too much.  Really all it needs is a slight damage reduction or an extra STK or two and it should be fine.  Right now it just kills way too fast.  Now a days saying "Nerf it" just sounds like "Make this gun useless".
  Edited by BrandonBranderson