Parthian

are you going to do something about the cheating problem?

On 9/6/2018 at 11:06 AM, BXNNXD said:
ironic
You never have anything constructive to say. I check your post, and of course it's the same shit. I have you blocked for a reason.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/5/2018 at 9:10 AM, Lumshedens said:

There are russians blatantly cheating on stream and last time I checked none of them were banned. All of my support tickets about it have gone unanswered for the past 3 months. It's sad, really. Feels like Gamersfirst all over again.

The number of hackers has gone down significantly.  That being said they are still improving the implementation of BE.  
Support just takes time.  It also depends on what exactly your ticket is for. 
Both of your concerns have already been answered here on the forums.  Use the search function for fuck's sake.
  • Thanks 1

I wonder what happened to that other thread that blew up, I can't seem to access it anymore while I'm still able to see my post on my profile 🤔

15 minutes ago, StinkyTaco said:
On 9/6/2018 at 9:06 AM, BXNNXD said:
ironic
You never have anything constructive to say. I check your post, and of course it's the same shit. I have you blocked for a reason.
Yea....  Most of the post from him are pretty edgy/dumb.  
Every now and again though, he'll actually say something useful.

I will say one thing...  You're profile picture reeks of autism.  Edited by TrinityFSB

51 minutes ago, StinkyTaco said:
ignoring the rest of the constructive post lol

38 minutes ago, TrinityFSB said:

I will say one thing...  You're profile picture reeks of autism. 
your*

does that count as useful

7 hours ago, Frosi said:

I wonder what happened to that other thread that blew up, I can't seem to access it anymore while I'm still able to see my post on my profile 🤔

most likely deleted for name and shame, sadly.

14 hours ago, Frosi said:

Seems like it's a common thing for them to delete anything that makes the game look bad. Don't really see the point considering the population is pretty dead.
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, TrinityFSB said:

I will say one thing...  You're profile picture reeks of autism. 
Thanks

20 hours ago, StinkyTaco said:
On 9/6/2018 at 9:06 AM, BXNNXD said:
ironic
I beg to differ.....
BXNNXD and myself don't always see eye to eye but I value what he has to say as mostly informative without toxicity unlike someone who makes me want to get my stomach pumped.

13 hours ago, Psygo said:
20 hours ago, Frosi said:

most likely deleted for name and shame, sadly.
off-topic
Which billet turbo is that?

For people asking for clips, I unfortunately can't send them due to it being name and shame...

01101000 01110100 01110100 01110000 01110011 00111010 00101111 00101111 01110111 01110111 01110111 00101110 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110100 01110101 01100010 01100101 00101110 01100011 01101111 01101101 00101111 01110111 01100001 01110100 01100011 01101000 00111111 01110110 00111101 01001001 00110001 01011010 01000011 01110011 01111000 01110100 01101111 01110000 01010000 01110011

Edited by Parthian
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Nev said:

Seems like it's a common thing for them to delete anything that makes the game look bad. Don't really see the point considering the population is pretty dead.
Seems like you need to reread the forum rules again. 

18 hours ago, Keshi said:
off-topic
Which billet turbo is that?
hahaha, gotta be honest i'm not sure.
I can tell you it's a precision turbo, and apparently there's a second one behind it.
it's off of a picture on speedhunters.
Sadly my own turbo cars aren't assembled enough to take pictures like this. Edited by Psygo

1 hour ago, Sergsininia said:
On 9/10/2018 at 4:13 PM, Nev said:

Seems like you need to reread the forum rules again. 

If they don't do anything about the game there would hardly be anyone on the forums anyways.  I honestly couldn't care about the forum rules if the devs are not actively doing anything to fix the ongoing issues. The shotgun patch has been up for a few weeks they knew the moment they released the patch that they made a mistake. If it was any other company they would've reverted the changes and worked on the balance patch and release it when everything was good to go. Thanks to that the game population is dying again not to mention cheat providers bypassing battleye and a lot of cheaters not being banned even though they have been streaming with cheats for a long time.

For someone like us who has played the game for a long time it's easy to deal with cheaters. But for majority of players it's not which is the reason why the game is dying on top of the bad balance patches and servers. Edited by Nev
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Nev said:

I honestly couldn't care about the forum rules if the devs are not actively doing anything to fix the ongoing issues.
^this

4 hours ago, Psygo said:
hahaha, gotta be honest i'm not sure.
I can tell you it's a precision turbo, and apparently there's a second one behind it.
it's off of a picture on speedhunters.
Sadly my own turbo cars aren't assembled enough to take pictures like this.
darn. understood
Change the pic once yours is assembled :v

pubg bans cheaters less than a week via in game report and they notify you in game after the investigation is over (player) is now banned 😄

Edited by Deadliest