Parthian

are you going to do something about the cheating problem?

54 minutes ago, Kiida said:
2 hours ago, Keshi said:
are these streamers on citadel? because till this day i cant find a hacker on jericho 🤔
Yes, and they're all Russian.
hm
EU got russians US got brazilians
it's all linked.. Kappa

1 hour ago, swft said:

Hourly post to increase post count.

Add it to the pile.

Just stop.
I post more than once an hour.

13 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:
I post more than once an hour.
id make a joke about posting less but that would be kind of hypocritical 

Pretty hilarious how that one Russian who had his mic enabled with the trigger bot still isn't banned, kek.

Slavs man, zero self awareness.

Are we all just going to pretend we havent also seen the footage and agreed the players in question are obviously cheating?

7 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
i assume name & shame is more to prevent people from just claiming other people are cheating/scamming/griefing/etc 

the same way unsubstantiated claims can get you sued for libel/slander irl (at least in some countries), on the forums they can get you a warning
read carefully  - END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT .  https://www.gamersfirst.com/eula/  . BXNNXD you will be useful . Edited by Yood

Now I haven't played since Monster Hunter World PC release, but from my experiences and what I hear and see around the community. BE is doing a good job. However there will always be cheats (almost exclusively private cheats) that will make it through. I will say that that blatant triggerbotter twitch streamer still being around really is a big hit into the stomache though. 

Edited by VanilleKeks

34 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Are we all just going to pretend we havent also seen the footage and agreed the players in question are obviously cheating?

We all need a personnal thanos do we ?

to be serious , no anticheat will catch every single cheater , also just imagine how overwhelmed support is with cheating tickets while probably less than half of the roported people are actual cheaters .

There is no "cheating problem" since BE. Now you can't go to www.cheat-provider-name.com, drop $10 from mom's credit card and shawcopter till max rank without getting banned.
Few cheating russians with color trigger scripts, omg who the fuck cares, it's nothing compared to real cheating problem like it was before BE.

43 minutes ago, Ketog said:

We all need a personnal thanos do we ?

to be serious , no anticheat will catch every single cheater , also just imagine how overwhelmed support is with cheating tickets while probably less than half of the roported people are actual cheaters .

Try 10%
That number could be even more terrible. I'm not sure about APB, but in some other games, report feature is often used out of frustration/ hate. Even if that were not the case, consider the skill level of the vast majority of the playerbase and then try to teach it to tell a 8 year veteran with good mind-body connection from a closet hacker.

14 hours ago, Lumshedens said:

There are russians blatantly cheating on stream and last time I checked none of them were banned. All of my support tickets about it have gone unanswered for the past 3 months. It's sad, really. Feels like Gamersfirst all over again.

I had an encounter with a suspicious player in fc. I lean jumped and shot him and he made me 85 and he was thrown out of the game. I thought it was my ping spike cuz i used to get a really high ping. I whispered him and he was offline. He came online after 5mins and i told him not to cheat. He jus said that battleeye kicks him frequently cuz he was using a config. He said he restarted the game now and it would be fine and again, got kicked within few mins. 

Battleeye is doing somethn and it jus needs a tweak Edited by Defibrillator

1 hour ago, ឴឴឴឴឴឴឴ said:

There is no "cheating problem" since BE. Now you can't go to www.cheat-provider-name.com, drop $10 from mom's credit card and shawcopter till max rank without getting banned.
Few cheating russians with color trigger scripts, omg who the fuck cares, it's nothing compared to real cheating problem like it was before BE.

That must be the dumbest thing said by anyone in this thread. Just because there are less cheaters that doesn't mean the problem is magically gone. There are way less cheaters than before BE, sure. But the problem is still there. There are still cyborgs phasing in and out of the matrix with their cheats while not getting banned. 

I don't get why people cheat in the first place; what's the point of playing if you're not the one who is performing? I feel like they take pleasure in ruining the joy of others, goddamn scumbags deserve a swing with the banhammer in-game and a clawhammer irl.

52 minutes ago, Lumshedens said:
That must be the dumbest thing said by anyone in this thread. Just because there are less cheaters that doesn't mean the problem is magically gone. There are way less cheaters than before BE, sure. But the problem is still there. There are still cyborgs phasing in and out of the matrix with their cheats while not getting banned. 
BE was implemented to eliminate MASS cheating and did it effectively. Private cheats made by enthusiasts were, are and will be present in any game with any anticheat measures, it's a fact.
There are way more important things for LO to do right now than digging through thousands of false reports from silvers to find out valid ones and ban those few cheating russians.
I don't see any "phasing cyborgs", since BE I met like 5 cheaters in fight club and 3 in mission districts, that's all. Was it a BIG CHEATING PROBLEM? Nope.

Now stop flooding support and forums with useless things like "bring back vivox so i can troll people in social with my voice changer", "once a year i saw cheating streamer so game must be full of cheaters" and "i tried to trade with random R15 guy in social and got scammed". Edited by ឴឴឴឴឴឴឴

10 minutes ago, ឴឴឴឴឴឴឴ said:
BE was implemented to eliminate MASS cheating and did it effectively. Private cheats made by enthusiasts were, are and will be present in any game with any anticheat measures, it's a fact.
There are way more important things for LO to do right now than digging through thousands of false reports from silvers to find out valid ones and ban those few cheating russians.
I don't see any "phasing cyborgs", since BE I met like 5 cheaters in fight club and 3 in mission districts, that's all. Was it a BIG CHEATING PROBLEM? Nope.

Now stop flooding support and forums with useless things like "bring back vivox so i can troll people in social with my voice changer", "once a year i saw cheating streamer so game must be full of cheaters" and "i tried to trade with random R15 guy in social and got scammed".

You're clearly not playing on Citadel or are watching APB's twitch section : ) Edited by Frosi
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, ឴឴឴឴឴឴឴ said:

Now stop flooding support and forums with useless things like "bring back vivox so i can troll people in social with my voice changer", "once a year i saw cheating streamer so game must be full of cheaters" and "i tried to trade with random R15 guy in social and got scammed".

The fact of the matter is that people cheat on stream, get reported through support tickets with more than enough evidence and after 4 months they are still not banned. Also, the fact that BE/FF can't even detect people macroing or triggerbotting is laughable at this point.

Oh, and I should also state that LO's policy on cheating does not work. They will only ban you if BE confirms a cheat detection, if they get evidence on you that wasn't picked up by BE they will only suspend your account for a while. Edited by swft
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, ឴឴឴឴឴឴឴ said:

Your attitude, with the way you talk, with no self-awareness, , like whatever you say is period, end of the discussion. Not only are there Russian color triggerbotters, but, also please stop trying to put a shadow on the activity of the streaming closets on Jericho, when they're utilizing no-recoil macros through mouse software and of course delay scripted, and between each shot triggerbots. Stop pretending, like there aren't any closets still streaming the game. it's almost like you're covering for them. Edited by CyberneticNinja
  • Like 2

Well I can't tell who's cheating and who isn't . I had it whispered to me a few times in missions by my team where they believed the opposition had a member or two who were believed to be cheating but I think for me right now the major problem is team killers and outside intrusions (trolls) to the missions. It's nothing new in this game and like everything else I suppose you have to roll with it.

A question though , does Little Orbit have anything like a number they post telling how many cheaters have been caught since they used the new anti-cheat system? I'm not looking for names but a monthly numerical figure could probably clear up any confusion on the anti-cheat effectiveness.

19 hours ago, Lumshedens said:

There are russians blatantly cheating on stream and last time I checked none of them were banned. All of my support tickets about it have gone unanswered for the past 3 months. It's sad, really. Feels like Gamersfirst all over again.

But people say there are no cheaters anymore, so all that videos must be edited fakes.

7 hours ago, ឴឴឴឴឴឴឴ said:

5 hours ago, ឴឴឴឴឴឴឴ said:

lol get a clue my dood
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, StinkyTaco said:

Your attitude, with the way you talk, with no self-awareness, , like whatever you say is period, end of the discussion.

ironic

7 hours ago, swft said:

Also, the fact that BE/FF can't even detect people macroing or triggerbotting is laughable at this point.

BE wouldnt detect actions and a program that doesnt actually touch the game probably wouldnt trigger battleye

ff has difficulty detecting macroing/triggerbotting because even if the input is the same every time, in game theres always going to be variance due to latency

however, the longer the behavior goes on the more ff can see how inhumanly consistent it is, which would likely result in a ban at some point