I just realized that the Rhino Kit is the only kit that hasnt been separated from its bundle (if I'm wrong then that just adds to the list of things that need to be debundled if people just want the kit instead of the whole bundle)

so maybe a lil sumtin sumtin can be done?

PS - Im poor please help.....pwetty pweese? ❤️ xoxoxoxoxox
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjpO72h6d1_1XK2-brecUimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnT2WNuvS9Z8Cl-CL-gbR

2 hours ago, TheJellyGoo said:

So poor you can't even afford a proper title?

yes

only thing that needs a debundle is the key to the world.
i want that 3d glass ..accountbound... :')

On a different thread it was suggested to debundle everything and offer discounts for bundles (reworked prices of course to balance income for Little Orbit) and to also make sure stuff already owned was taken out of the price properly similar to how blizzard does this.

edit :
p.s. I don't expect you to find one single post in a thread somewhere in this haystack so I posted that here for you to share info  with you.

Edited by Fortune Runner

4 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

On a different thread it was suggested to debundle everything and offer discounts for bundles (reworked prices of course to balance income for Little Orbit) and to also make sure stuff already owned was taken out of the price properly similar to how blizzard does this.

edit :
p.s. I don't expect you to find one single post in a thread somewhere in this haystack so I posted that here for you to share info  with you.

ur a saint <3