spher3

Item lost in nether just after purchase [INGAME JT VENDOR]

title says it all, character name: ItsEfinity.... as noted i had 300jt, spent 250 and bought the tagger JT mod since im under rank 195 on the char in question. the item never showed up in locker or anywhere else. and grinding JT is the most grindy patootie thing in this game except for chrome skins... im writing this here so others can see... also because i feel the decade of wait on tickets isnt really going to serve its purpose here as the mod is only usable for 7 days and i feel like theyd just say the same thing as they did under tiggs ruling... "as the consumable days of the item has since passed nothing can be done"... but im not about to play a game that breaks when you go shopping for vital upgrades such as mods etc.... this never happened to me before but did just 1~2 hours ago.... sorry for the wierdly formatted post... i cant deal with long posts and forums... here is a potatoHappy-Potato_1-600x372.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
acadd1929cb17eb6306d10ddce8ce40d.png

yes... yes i have... alot of relogs and restarts of the game... 

Hmm, I tested this both on OTW and on Live, the mod always showed up for me. It was all the way at the bottom of the mods in my locker. I'd offer you a copy of the real mod but since you stated you're not R195 yet, that doesn't seem to helpful

Edited by Kevkof

This is not an isolated incident, I've heard around and two others out of the players that circulated citadel today have had this before... I don't know how to reproduce it since I have limited bandwidth so I can't patch otw atm and I'm too poor on live. What I did was run to the npc instantly upon connecting to social, buy the mod, jump to action directly after purchase, like, directly without moving at all... Just buy esc esc dist select join... I'm not bothered by the loss of it anymore, but thought I should notice that I'm not the only one... This hasn't occurred any of the hundred times I've shopped for jt during the years across several chars and accounts, just this time

3 hours ago, Toasted said:

off topic but tagger is probably the most useless purple mod

Not if ur a spaz like me, if I tag someone then someone comes shooting at me, I'd like to feel comfy knowing my teammates sees that dude is shot while I focus the one hitting on my face instead... It's a great situational mod Edited by spher3

3 hours ago, Toasted said:

i used to like tagger on shotguns to see if the first shot reg'd and i could safely push

not so necessary now that the slightest brush of a pellet cuts health in half

9 hours ago, Toasted said:

wrong.jpg

11 hours ago, Toasted said:

agree

11 hours ago, Toasted said:

Kinda true and it's still a great mod. It really shows how good purple mods are in this game lol

Btw kinda off topic again but is there a way to get my permanent 1 slot NTEC that I accidentally removed from my locker? 😞

19 minutes ago, DouglasFalcon said:

Btw kinda off topic again but is there a way to get my permanent 1 slot NTEC that I accidentally removed from my locker?

You could try with support, but I wouldn't get my hopes up

7 hours ago, Swibby said:

Have you tried to take a look at your mailbox?

ofcourse... i have my tons of jokerbox trials that i never use but always go through for that special weapon that always is the only damn weapon you dont have and right now want, so yea... a couple of times, i also got so annoyed the day in question to the extent that i sent my vital mods back to my 255, so i checked the mailbox pretty close afterwards
3 hours ago, Kevkof said:
4 hours ago, DouglasFalcon said:

Btw kinda off topic again but is there a way to get my permanent 1 slot NTEC that I accidentally removed from my locker?

You could try with support, but I wouldn't get my hopes up
yea thats what i supposed also, and i dont feel like waiting 3 weeks for a tagger that ill have by the start of next fc reset anyways (today)
4 hours ago, DouglasFalcon said:
Kinda true and it's still a great mod. It really shows how good purple mods are in this game lol

Btw kinda off topic again but is there a way to get my permanent 1 slot NTEC that I accidentally removed from my locker? 😞
ive had a friend got two of his  deleted weps reimbursed, he had to go through a lengthy process to get it though, support tickets