4 hours ago, Bornstellar said:

Oh boy.

ik dude ik
4 hours ago, Tobii said:
How is what you're doing right now any different.. 😂😂😂
im not sucking tiggs off

11 minutes ago, Deftonez said:

im not sucking tiggs off

Then get in line and wait like the rest.
How are you any different? 🙂

What you asking for now is no different from what happened back then.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Tobii said:

did you wake up today and decide to be negative to everything? if you dont like what im doing then dont say anything lmao, i dont think we need your input at all (its not helping)

4 minutes ago, Deftonez said:
7 minutes ago, Tobii said:

did you wake up today and decide to be negative to everything? if you dont like what im doing then dont say anything lmao, i dont think we need your input at all (its not helping)
People will do anything to increase post count.

11 minutes ago, Deftonez said:
Not really, I just don't see how trash talking dog and spreading false info helps anyone.

You want help? Your best bet is to PM lixil or Matt on the forum. /shrug

8 minutes ago, Bornstellar said:

People will do anything to increase post count.

Has nothing to do with post count, since I don't care for that.
If you ask me they could hide both rep and post count.

3 hours ago, Tobii said:
Not really, I just don't see how trash talking dog and spreading false info helps anyone.

You want help? Your best bet is to PM lixil or Matt on the forum. /shrug
  Has nothing to do with post count, since I don't care for that.
im talking...trash...? yikes forgive me lol

and i tried contacting lixil directly, still no answer

47 minutes ago, Deftonez said:

im not sucking tiggs off

7 minutes ago, Deftonez said:

im talking...trash...? yikes forgive me lol

Well, talking something.

And you will not be able to get an answer instantly.
If you're lucky they'll get back to you in less than a day.

3 hours ago, Tobii said:
Well, talking something.

And you will not be able to get an answer instantly.
god i hope so

38 minutes ago, Tobii said:

You mean how 8bit, "used" to get favors from G1? i.e. unbans, special treatment.

2 minutes ago, Tobii said:
^

31 minutes ago, CyberneticNinja said:
1 hour ago, Tobii said:

You mean how 8bit, "used" to get favors from G1? i.e. unbans, special treatment.
If you say so.
Also it's time to report you for your avatar once again. 🙂

1 hour ago, Tobii said:

i’ll cut you

41 minutes ago, CyberneticNinja said:
nice to see the meme is still alive lmao

Few things that's wrong with this post:

1) The original poster (OP) should be patient and not bump your support tickets. They're supposed to be handled in the order they are received, sorted by last updated. Customer support's job is to handle tickets as they are able to.

2) Lixil should not advertise openly that she is able to handle 'urgent/immediate' tickets without specifying what matches that criteria, because it leads to posts like the OP's thread.

3) OP shouldn't be posting about account-related information out in the public, as if the account is actually compromised, what's stopping them from compromising another account and posting as you? Only Little Orbit's customer support reps can truly verify account identities based on several different factors, and that's why you should be patient.

4) OP should just be patient as there's really no such thing as an 'urgent account compromise' or 'urgent false positive ban' - the burden should always be placed on the customer support rep who didn't clear out the queue fast enough and never the customer. Likewise, the CSR rep should be able to assist people that have been waiting longer than OP has.

Edited by Sophiie

3 hours ago, Sophiie said:

1) The original poster (OP) should be patient and not bump your support tickets. They're supposed to be handled in the order they are received, sorted by last updated. Customer support's job is to handle tickets as they are able to.

2) Lixil should not advertise openly that she is able to handle 'urgent/immediate' tickets without specifying what matches that criteria, because it leads to posts like the OP's thread.

3) OP shouldn't be posting about account-related information out in the public, as if the account is actually compromised, what's stopping them from compromising another account and posting as you? Only Little Orbit's customer support reps can truly verify account identities based on several different factors, and that's why you should be patient.

4) OP should just be patient as there's really no such thing as an 'urgent account compromise' or 'urgent false positive ban' - the burden should always be placed on the customer support rep who didn't clear out the queue fast enough and never the customer. Likewise, the CSR rep should be able to assist people that have been waiting longer than OP has.

this forum account isnt linked to my compromised account so. i doubt someone is smart enough to try that

10 minutes ago, Deftonez said:
15 minutes ago, Sophiie said:

this forum account isnt linked to my compromised account so. i doubt someone is smart enough to try that
9cf.png

You could have a RAT on your computer, a keylogger or other virus.

Or you could've shared your account with someone, and that resulted in the compromise. If you've shared your account with someone else support will refuse to help you.

Or your account info could've been harvested if you've reused the information elsewhere.

In the other case, the RAT/trojan may still be on your computer. Your best bet is being patient and not posting about it publicly. Account compromises are not an 'urgent' issue by any means. You don't take priority over anyone else that has an account compromise issue because you posted on a forum. Edited by Sophiie

9cf.png

Or you could've shared your account with someone, and that resulted in the compromise. If you've shared your account with someone else support will refuse to help you.

Or your account info could've been harvested if you've reused the information elsewhere.

In the other case, the RAT/trojan may still be on your computer. Your best bet is being patient and not posting about it publicly.
dude theres no freakin way i got RAT'd or keylogged. i have no idea how something like this could happen

Just now, Deftonez said:
dude theres no freakin way i got RAT'd or keylogged. i have no idea how something like this could happen
if they had the account email id imagine it would be pretty simple, if tedious, to just brute force the password

2 minutes ago, Deftonez said:
4 minutes ago, Sophiie said:
9cf.png

In the other case, the RAT/trojan may still be on your computer. Your best bet is being patient and not posting about it publicly.

That's not even the point. You're looking at my assumptions and not my facts here:

You posted about a private account issue in public and demand that Little Orbit take priority to you compared to everyone else. That's pretty selfish, and not how it works in any customer support department.

Just now, BXNNXD said:
2 minutes ago, Deftonez said:
if they had the account email id imagine it would be pretty simple, if tedious, to just brute force the password
Isn't there a Captcha after too many failed login attempts to prevent that?

Just now, Talla said:

Isn't there a Captcha after too many failed login attempts to prevent that?

likely, but idk how the website keeps track of attempts

tbh since im a technological caveman i just imagined a script of some kind that attempted to log in via the ingame login screen

9 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
likely, but idk how the website keeps track of attempts

tbh since im a technological caveman i just imagined a script of some kind that attempted to log in via the ingame login screen
Honestly, let's say you download vivaldi web browser. Keep it clean. Have more than 3 failed attempt to get the captcha. Clear every single thing from the browser till the beginning of time, and bam captcha gone. 
(Idk if it actually works but it's just assumptions if it's stored in browser cookies or if it's IP related)

That's not even the point. You're looking at my assumptions and not my facts here:

You posted about a private account issue in public and demand that Little Orbit take priority to you compared to everyone else. That's pretty selfish, and not how it works in any customer support department.
did you steal my account? you seem really upset over something that has nothing to do with you. i think you need to take it down a notch and just relax. i dont think thats selfish at all. i dont think im forcing/demanding them to help me, i'm just asking for them to help me as soon as they can. and i dont think you're stating any facts, just assumptions. you've been coming off so passive aggressive and i dont understand why.

15 hours ago, Snubnose said:
15 hours ago, Deftonez said:
uhh i dont think so, lets just say i sent my ticket with the "stolen or compromised account" option
well, that is pretty urgent, I hope LO has priorities set for the category tickets come in for... good luck for a quick solution to your problem then!
I have my account banned for NO reason, I did not cheat, grief or refund anything. And LO did not reply in the last few weeks.

9 minutes ago, liav said:
16 hours ago, Snubnose said:
I have my account banned for NO reason, I did not cheat, grief or refund anything. And LO did not reply in the last few weeks.

Wait longer, then.

Edited by Sophiie