ok i know everyone complains about tickets not being answered but like i have something going on i need an immediate response on, so is there anyway i can directly contact Lixil or MattScott for this? i need help as soon as possible

you could ping them @Lixil @MattScott

chances are they'll just tell you to hit support immediately, since it sets a bad example to handle tickets on the forums

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

you could ping them @Lixil @MattScott

chances are they'll just tell you to hit support immediately, since it sets a bad example to handle tickets on the forums

well i already hit support, i just need help like really soon is all

24 minutes ago, Deftonez said:
well i already hit support, i just need help like really soon is all
dude I swear to god if you got scammed... 😂👌
  • Like 2

Is it something the folks on this forum could help you with perhaps?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Snubnose said:
dude I swear to god if you got scammed... 😂👌
NO HAHAHA i don't trade or buy legendaries lmao
3 hours ago, Grizmo said:

Is it something the folks on this forum could help you with perhaps?

uhh i dont think so, lets just say i sent my ticket with the "stolen or compromised account" option

1 minute ago, Deftonez said:

uhh i dont think so, lets just say i sent my ticket with the "stolen or compromised account" option

Pulling a dogfish are we?

It's been repeatedly stated that you can't receive support via forums. Edited by mynd
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Deftonez said:
well, that is pretty urgent, I hope LO has priorities set for the category tickets come in for... good luck for a quick solution to your problem then!
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Snubnose said:
3 hours ago, Deftonez said:
well, that is pretty urgent, I hope LO has priorities set for the category tickets come in for... good luck for a quick solution to your problem then!
much appreciated friend
3 hours ago, mynd said:
Pulling a dogfish are we?

It's been repeatedly stated that you can't receive support via forums.
dogfish had special treatment

and i know, i'm just at a cross roads right now considering what happened
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Deftonez said:

ok i know everyone complains about tickets not being answered but like i have something going on i need an immediate response on, so is there anyway i can directly contact Lixil or MattScott for this? i need help as soon as possible

PM them. if it's urgent they WILL help
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Keshi said:
3 hours ago, Deftonez said:

PM them. if it's urgent they WILL help
might as well give that a shot, thank you

Two-Factor Authentication can't come soon enough. I wouldn't mind seeing accounts being tied to Steam either.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Dopefish said:

Two-Factor Authentication can't come soon enough. I wouldn't mind seeing accounts being tied to Steam either.

Aren't they already once you make that link?

5 minutes ago, Deftonez said:
12 minutes ago, Keshi said:
might as well give that a shot, thank you
I can confirm.
I made a ticket 2days ago on sunday. I bought $20 of g1c and got 1600 from amazon instead of 2000
so later on sunday night i PM'd Matt. Yesterday(well 4AM today) he replied asking for my ticket ID so he can try speeding it up
11hours ago(12PM) selali replied to my ticket saying that he issued 400g1c on my account to complete the 2000g1c 🙂

3 minutes ago, Dopefish said:

i thought this was supose to be implemented with the trading system tbh
  • Like 1

Just now, mynd said:
Aren't they already once you make that link?
You can still access the account without Steam as far as I know. I meant mandatory Steam connection for everyone.

1 minute ago, Keshi said:
The roadmap seems to imply so, yes. Hopefully we'll see it next patch already then 👌
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Dopefish said:
You can still access the account without Steam as far as I know. I meant mandatory Steam connection for everyone.
  The roadmap seems to imply so, yes. Hopefully we'll see it next patch already then 👌
the trading system is on OTW
i know you have to be above rank 15
and you gotta wait 7days after you log in on a specific PC before trading ON THAT PC which is a weird "2 step authentication" attempt which doesnt let you confirm anywhere via e-mail or phone to complete the trade or not. Just waiting 1week before being able to trade on that pc you logged on freshly 🤔
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Keshi said:
and you gotta wait 7days after you log in on a specific PC before trading ON THAT PC which is a weird "2 step authentication" attempt which doesnt let you confirm anywhere via e-mail or phone to complete the trade or not. Just waiting 1week before being able to trade on that pc you logged on freshly 🤔
that's not what 2FA is for... it's to pretect your account by sending a code either to your smartphone or email to confirm the login. it has nothing to do with trading, only account protection. Edited by Snubnose
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Keshi said:
The 7 day wait is meant for new accounts, but was mistakenly triggered for all the otw accounts. Cba looking for mats post about that (on my phone), but it should be in the labor day thread iirc

8 hours ago, Keshi said:
I can confirm.
I made a ticket 2days ago on sunday. I bought $20 of g1c and got 1600 from amazon instead of 2000
so later on sunday night i PM'd Matt. Yesterday(well 4AM today) he replied asking for my ticket ID so he can try speeding it up
11hours ago(12PM) selali replied to my ticket saying that he issued 400g1c on my account to complete the 2000g1c 🙂
It's nice that Matt helped you out, but lets not just spam him with messages to exploit that.
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, VanilleKeks said:
9 hours ago, Keshi said:

It's nice that Matt helped you out, but lets not just spam him with messages to exploit that.
That's why i said. If it is URGENT and "IMPORTANT" they will help

I mean buying g1c and not getting what u were supose to get, and having to wait 45days for credits while that would take support 2minutes to solve, does sound a bit... urgent to me 🤔
And ye since there was an amazon issue with not only me, it was important for Matt to know that the account linking for new players isnt working, and the credits on amazon are incorrect 🙂
9 hours ago, Snubnose said:
that's not what 2FA is for... it's to pretect your account by sending a code either to your smartphone or email to confirm the login. it has nothing to do with trading, only account protection.
correct, but what i meant was that we were supose to get 2fa according to the roadmap but it seem's now that it's probably ont the case anymore, which i called a "weird 2fa attempt"
Maybe i didn't use the right words in that sentence. My bad fam 😢
5 hours ago, Kevkof said:
9 hours ago, Keshi said:

The 7 day wait is meant for new accounts, but was mistakenly triggered for all the otw accounts. Cba looking for mats post about that (on my phone), but it should be in the labor day thread iirc
Hm..Lemme start scrolling since the admintracker is broken lol

20 minutes ago, Keshi said:

Hm..Lemme start scrolling since the admintracker is broken lol

Let me save you the scrolling:
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Kevkof said:
Let me save you the scrolling:
ah saturday... i wasnt home the whole day so i missed this.
Thx for the post!

10 hours ago, Deftonez said:

dogfish had special treatment

and i know, i'm just at a cross roads right now considering what happened

How is what you're doing right now any different.. 😂😂😂