Sign in to follow this  
RunicDeath

VPN users

2 hours ago, Puffdragon said:

There is no such thing as a vpn program, there is such a thing as bloatware that edit's your ethernet settings.

All you need to do to vpn is create a new connection in control panel, punch in vpn ip and password.

That vpn program is spyware designed for old people.

I LOVE YOU MAN!!

tY4H9.gif

Edited by Seedy
added a shit meme but hey I like it :P

This post is really going in wrong direction. 

It's becoming more and more like civil war post... 

Please guys, thanks for the help and explainings, but come on guys... stop fighting who's better or worse than other. 

Just print the avatar picture of the person you hate here and stab it with a knife or a d*ldo, idc.. but come on.. 

The more you insult others the more you look like sh*t to others.  

2 minutes ago, RunicDeath said:

This post is really going in wrong direction. 

It's becoming more and more like civil war post... 

Please guys, thanks for the help and explainings, but come on guys... stop fighting who's better or worse than other. 

Just print the avatar picture of the person you hate here and stab it with a knife or a d*ldo, idc.. but come on.. 

The more you insult others the more you look like sh*t to others.  

I +1 your comment

Will read again 🙂

Lets add some fun back to the online world! Who wants a chocolate biscuit ? I have one here and a cup of tea.. Im sharing cause im caring 🌻

Nah, some actually try to educate the densest object known to man. It's not super effective tho.

1 hour ago, RunicDeath said:

I know that, I'm using VPN at the moment. 

But my question was *ehhmm* from the start is: Can I use VPN when BattEye will come out for APB?

i don't use a VPN and now i m actualy wondering what u have to hide from. i heard some people actualy need it to bypass certain games in certain country's but as far as i know apb is available everywhere

battleEye has nothing in there conduct vs VPN but there are a lot of VPN ip's banned on BattleEye thats all i know about

6 minutes ago, TzickyT said:

i don't use a VPN and now i m actualy wondering what u have to hide from. i heard some people actualy need it to bypass certain games in certain country's but as far as i know apb is available everywhere

battleEye has nothing in there conduct vs VPN but there are a lot of VPN ip's banned on BattleEye thats all i know about

Neither do i

indeed sometimes games aren't blocking acess from certain countries , but sometimes contries can also block games themselves , also , some people use VPN , well just to feeel more secure overall , knowing your internet is going trough a safe and clean path before acessing the all dirty internet is rather reassuring 🤣 , you know that no one will (supposedly) acess your data to exploit it or sell you more stuff and send you more adwares / or do more shady stuff with it .

and to respond to @RunicDeath using a VPN shouldn't be a problem with battle eye , and none of us are fighting against puffdragon , we're trying to make him understand that he's misled 😕 , but he doesn't seem to want to at least give it a little bit of thought , so ... 

I have a VPN running 24/7 aside from some games that don't like VPN's. Even if you have nothing to hide doesn't mean anyone should be allowed to access your PC. And the German government loves to look around PC's. Even my Smartphone runs on the same VPN 24/7.

I just removed a bunch of posts containing unnecessary banter from this thread. This is a productive post, requiring productive answers. While everyone has various suggestions, you do not get to turn someone's thread into a Spitfest. Fair warning, do not derail people's threads. Reason it started and who started it is none of my concern. Just end it and carry on.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RitualLobotomy said:

I just removed a bunch of posts containing unnecessary banter from this thread. This is a productive post, requiring productive answers. While everyone has various suggestions, you do not get to turn someone's thread into a Spitfest. Fair warning, do not derail people's threads. Reason it started and who started it is none of my concern. Just end it and carry on.

Thank you for stopping this. 

We have entered the tin foil hat zone.

There is no return.

2 hours ago, Puffdragon said:

to decode them and re-assemble them would be highly improbable.

As improbable as it might be, it didn't stop goat from doing it. /shrug

15 minutes ago, Chinook said:

We have entered the tin foil hat zone.

There is no return.

I guess it was added to APB for a reason :^)

Edited by Tobii
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Puffdragon said:

Goat got in by logining in via a network connection, by attaining tiggs password probably from email or scraping gm's forum pms. I hope I am not too offensive when I say you aren't smart.

Going personal instead of just answering and leaving it at that.

Goat was doing more than that, but since you said he wasn't I guess he wasn't aware himself what he was actually doing. oh well.

1 minute ago, Tobii said:

Going personal instead of just answering and leaving it at that.

Goat was doing more than that, but since you said he wasn't I guess he wasn't aware himself what he was actually doing. oh well.

No I'm just advising you not to hurt yourself by thinking too hard about it. These forums are not very secure and with tiggs running the show he could have used the oldest hacker trick in the book, which is calling her on the phone and pretending to be the repair man. We don't know, but I do know google can't teach you how to be mature. This is my last comment, I hope you cool off by the time we meet again.

2 minutes ago, Puffdragon said:

No I'm just advising you not to hurt yourself by thinking too hard about it. These forums are not very secure and with tiggs running the show he could have used the oldest hacker trick in the book, which is calling her on the phone and pretending to be the repair man. We don't know, but I do know google can't teach you how to be mature. This is my last comment, I hope you cool off by the time we meet again.

You're the one attacking people with personal insults, so I don't think I need to cool off, just saying.

And you're once again talking about something no one brought up or asked about.

I am saying that Goat modifies and spoof packets, why drag the Tiggs incident in to that?

Tiggs handing over her password has nothing to do with that.

You're the best person on this forum to somehow miss the point, and then make it about you.. I am not sure how you do it though. Guess you forgot your glasses at Time Warner. /shrug

1 minute ago, Tobii said:

You're the one attacking people with personal insults, so I don't think I need to cool off, just saying.

And you're once again talking about something no one brought up or asked about.

I am saying that Goat modifies and spoof packets, why drag the Tiggs incident in to that?

Tiggs handing over her password has nothing to do with that.

You're the best person on this forum to somehow miss the point, and then make it about you.. I am not sure how you do it though. Guess you forgot your glasses at Time Warner. /shrug

Sorry but your english isn't the best, perhaps we should create a sub forum for you. He doesn't decode packets, most hacks work by manipulating a games hex codes or brute forcing the admin password.

You know that saying about horses and water? Probably best to shoot a horse if it won't drink. Anyways bye-bye.

1 minute ago, Puffdragon said:

Sorry but your english isn't the best, perhaps we should create a sub forum for you. He doesn't decode packets, most hacks work by manipulating a games hex codes or brute forcing the admin password.

You know that saying about horses and water? Probably best to shoot a horse if it won't drink. Anyways bye-bye.

Missing the point once again. Are you trying to go off topic on purpose? Or do you just not care..

Why do you bring anything password related in to this.

I know you want to come across as a know-it-all, but there is more to goats shenanigans than just reading memory.

My English has nothing to do with this, you just refuse to read what people say.

I bet you understand Rick and Morty really well, don't you?

6 minutes ago, Tobii said:

Missing the point once again. Are you trying to go off topic on purpose? Or do you just not care..

Why do you bring anything password related in to this.

I know you want to come across as a know-it-all, but there is more to goats shenanigans than just reading memory.

My English has nothing to do with this, you just refuse to read what people say.

I bet you understand Rick and Morty really well, don't you?

What is your point? That he uses dll injection to manipulate the hex codes before the packs are set? I don't care. Bye.

What if someone is using same VPN service and cheats on the IP that you will get later?

@RunicDeath, as the one that opened this thread, did you get a proper answer and do you want me to lock it? If you wish to leave the discussion flowing, that is perfectly okay. You may report any further derailing in that case.

I got the answers I've needed. 

Please close the thread. 

Thanks again.

Guys! Don't forget to reroute the MD5# over and under the nautical connector with AESNimbus3000 encryption while orchestrating strategic e-tailors and compensating for the gravimetric charge imbalance to hit the fudger espot then BAM! You're in the Pentagon.

Wait... wrong thread.