I know 

Edited by Matth

no sales please

i like to buy things at full price so i can brag about how much i spend on apb to my own reflection

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

where the hell do you people come from who desperately just want to slingshot your wallet into the monitor. a sale is going to happen when they announce it. i don't think they've ever mentioned when they were about to do a sale unless they announced it on their own.

5 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

no sales please

i like to buy things at full price so i can brag about how much i spend on apb to my own reflection

manofculture.JPG

• Like 1

5 hours ago, weissraider said:

They should bring back the Real Star LCR.

The Old Glory out of all of them

If I were you I wouldn't spend a single dime on this game until LO arrives with content. They've made promises and a fairly humble open letter, but you shouldn't get that to your head. The game is still dead. Don't spend money until they revive it or show signs in-game that they're planning on reviving it.  

Edited by Spherii

3 minutes ago, Spherii said:

If I were you I wouldn't spend a single dime on this game until LO arrives with content. They've made promises and a fairly humble open letter, but you shouldn't get that to your head. The game is still dead. Don't spend money until they revive it or show signs in-game that they're planning on reviving it.  

TBF they already almost have BattlEye integrated. Transcript said theyre 3/4 of the way done with it. Thats some good progress, more than G1 made in 4+ years.

Just now, DarkRider400 said:

TBF they already almost have BattlEye integrated. Transcript said theyre 3/4 of the way done with it. Thats some good progress, more than G1 made in 4+ years.

I might have sounded pretty negative, but I for one welcome our new APB overlords. The only problem is that G1 made a lot of empty promises too, and said they would arrive with content multiple times. It never happened, and it made me very skeptical. If I see BattlEye actually being integrated and a "Patch notes xx/xx/xxxx" in the news section, then it's clear that "IT'S HAPPENING." and we as the community need to help out here and there. Perhaps a little bit less Toxicity, but that's going to be a long road. 

Either way, they can't do much worse than G1. But that still doesn't mean anyone should spend money right now.

1 minute ago, Spherii said:

I might have sounded pretty negative, but I for one welcome our new APB overlords. The only problem is that G1 made a lot of empty promises too, and said they would arrive with content multiple times. It never happened, and it made me very skeptical. If I see BattlEye actually being integrated and a "Patch notes xx/xx/xxxx" in the news section, then it's clear that "IT'S HAPPENING." and we as the community need to help out here and there. Perhaps a little bit less Toxicity, but that's going to be a long road. 

Either way, they can't do much worse than G1. But that still doesn't mean anyone should spend money right now.

Agreed, LO are on their trial runs right now. But we all knew G1 was a scumbag company to begin with, or at least I did. Seeing what they did with War Rock and how they dropped it on its head and tried turning it into a money pit and watched their entire playerbase disappear, and then selling it off to Nexon, it was pretty obvious they'd try doing the same thing with APB.

But even with the Q&A Session, theyve done more than G1 has. I've got high hopes for LO, and they seem to be working hard on APB so far.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, DarkRider400 said:

Agreed, LO are on their trial runs right now. But we all knew G1 was a scumbag company to begin with, or at least I did. Seeing what they did with War Rock and how they dropped it on its head and tried turning it into a money pit and watched their entire playerbase disappear, and then selling it off to Nexon, it was pretty obvious they'd try doing the same thing with APB.

But even with the Q&A Session, theyve done more than G1 has. I've got high hopes for LO, and they seem to be working hard on APB so far.

They did the same thing to MU online back in the day, they completely ruined the classic servers with cash shop items that GamersFirst/RP/K2 Network shoehorned into the game. Made me very hesitant with ever supporting APB:R, I eventually did because it was a good game for a period of time. 

We will let you know as soon as anything comes up.
Some prices will, however, be adjusted; that is to be expected relatively soon, once the engine upgrade goes live.

why need sales if they gonna fix the marketplace pri... wait nvm i dont think they will any time soon

Still, good news all over the place. Hope their actions live up to the hype we feel :classic_cool:

On 5/29/2018 at 5:04 AM, BrightNightLight said:

We will let you know as soon as anything comes up.
Some prices will, however, be adjusted; that is to be expected relatively soon, once the engine upgrade goes live.

Wait what? Engine upgrade soon? Dont make me happy i am not the mood for such things.

1 minute ago, BetaAlanine said:

Wait what? Engine upgrade soon? Dont make me happy i am not the mood for such things.

The engine upgrade will come after BattlEye is implemented, which will happen when the next patch goes live. No set release date as of yet, but it's on its way.

18 minutes ago, BrightNightLight said:

The engine upgrade will come after BattlEye is implemented, which will happen when the next patch goes live. No set release date as of yet, but it's on its way.

That's the right decision. Hackers are the most problematic in game, because of them many left the game. Not talking about Veterans who left, they'll be back no matter what 🙂, I'm talking about the new players. They see hackers in game (pretty much 1 out of 5 missions) and they leave. 

And for Veterans, APB is like a drug. Once you hooked to it, you'll never leave it. Sure you can take some break (rehab) and you'll see 1 slightest opportunity, you hooked again. 

1 hour ago, BrightNightLight said:

Careful what promises you make, the community will hold you to them.

14 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Careful what promises you make, the community will hold you to them.

I'm aware of that. Regardless, something as big as an engine upgrade takes time. Things will change, we just need to wait.

• Like 1

On 5/29/2018 at 9:04 AM, BrightNightLight said:

There are no sales planned at the moment, but we will let you know as soon as anything comes up.

Well... Looks like I'll have to throw my wallet at the monitor when it happens. And Purchase all kits for Jericho/Bishada and both cars in a 4 Slot version + All ATAC variants... 😃