Snubnose

Weapon Tweaking Suggestions (List)

ALIG (better accuracy to make up for the SWARM overshadowing thanks to the recent buff)
Harbinger (reduce max bloom + faster bloom recovery)
Snubnose (either TTK increase or accuracy + range. with the TTK increase I'd go for 0.8 TTK, so it's a high risk high reward secondary like the .45AP)
UL-3 (max bloom slightly buffed)
OCSP 'Kommandant' (max bloom slightly buffed)
RFP-9 (fire rate decreased or range reduced)
ACT 44 (slightly better accuracy for more consistent shots on range)
RSA (slightly better accuracy for more consistent shots on range)
M 1922 + Hazardous (Reduced recoil, no build-up + remod the hazardous, and give it something more unique like mobility sling + unique tagger symbol)
VBR (max bloom + hipfire accuracy buffed)
Scoped N-TEC (I dunno, do some magic or just make it a regular N-TEC. I'd be fine if it would be an N-TEC 7 reskin)
S1-NA 'Manic' (Slightly nerf firerate or accuracy, this gun is insane)
S1-TIC 'Rabid' (slightly increase accuracy)
EOL (grenadelauncher) (remove windup)
FFA 'Bullshark' (make it be a 4 shot burst rifle like it was before, the burst build-up is weird)
Obeya CR762 (Slightly reduced fire rate or slightly faster increasing bloom)
AMG-556 'Medusa' (maybe revert the mod, so it becomes a burst fire LMG and bad at suppressive fire - would make sense with the scope)
CAP-40 'Sergeant' / +NFCP2 (Open up third mod-slot)
Mountie (Slightly less recoil, or slightly better accuracy)
VAS-C2 (less max bloom)
ACES SMG + Rifle (slightly bigger magazine or less max bloom)
Norseman (more accuracy, it's 0.79 TTK would be OK if it could hit more precise down range than other SMGs)
DMR + AV (Slight fire rate increase + accuracy recovery to make up for the increase, and remove the 88m 2 shot, doesn't make any sense and gets OP on some spots)
Euryale (it's pretty much a stright upgrade to the shaw. nerf accuracy or recoil)
SAS PDW (slightly increased fire rate)
N-FA 9 (slightly more accuracy)
OPGL, OSMAW, AAEPD (slightly reduced explosion radius)
Low Yield Grenades (-1 grenade)
Stun Grenades (slightly reduced stamina damage, right now it's a 1 hit)
PIG (slightly reduced stamina damage, it stuns you even though you've just been sneezed on)
Stabba NL9 (slightly improved stamina damage, so after 2 hits the target can't sprint)
Stunning overall: allow every weapon to trigger a stun. (for people who didn't know: only a few weapons like the nano for example are able to actually trigger a stun, many weapons can't trigger a stun even when the stamina max is reached.)

also, many weapons need re-modding. not only because of the improved rifling changes, but weapons like the OCA NANO 'Chrome' for example has mobility sling modded, which is a really bad choice.
*cough* ALIG 'Surefire' *cough*

I may have left out some weapons, either because I don't feel like they need a change or I simply forgot them, sorry. I might edit this at some point, so don't take it too serious if you're upset with my suggestion, I may change my mind. In the end it's going through Beastie's hands, then provided to the community for testing and with enogh feedback things will turn out quite good, don't panic. 👍

I hope @LO_Beastie will consider this. 🙂
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ill just pick some stuff out i guess

3 hours ago, Snubnose said:
id rather they either increase the rof or just lop off the last shot required to kill so that it has an equal ttk to fbw

hipfire/sprintfire accuracy needs to go

also thought this was a good suggestion 
M 1922 + Hazardous (Reduced recoil, no build-up + remod the hazardous, and give it something more unique like mobility sling + unique tagger symbol)
remove the shitty recoil curve mechanics and make the recoil linear and constant again

VBR (max bloom + hipfire accuracy buffed)
i think the vbr is in a pretty great spot rn as is, but a range buff to 40m wouldnt hurt

EOL (grenadelauncher) (remove windup)
i kind of like the windup, but id like to see how they work without

possible alternative of making all EOL grenades explode on impact rather than have fuse timers

AMG-556 'Medusa' (maybe revert the mod, so it becomes a burst fire LMG and bad at suppressive fire - would make sense with the scope)
medusa seems pretty perfectly balanced, especially compared to the euryale

SAS PDW (slightly increased fire rate)
already got an accuracy (and possible ttk?) buff, i dont like it becoming too much more "pocket oca"

lower radius to 4-5m

reduce damage to 495 per grenade

4 hours ago, Snubnose said:
Stun Grenades (slightly reduced stamina damage, right now it's a 1 hit)
990 stamina damage (equivalent to concussion health damage)

4 hours ago, Snubnose said:
PIG (slightly reduced stamina damage, it stuns you even though you've just been sneezed on)
id take its stamina damage as far down as possible with it still remaining a two shot stun 

It seems like you havent played with every gun atleast for 50h+.
Many of them are quite balanced. For example i play aces rifle with magazine pull and i have enough bullets in my mag.
the nfa9 is quite good and performs excellent in the shotgun meta.
Low Yields need a nerf. But not with the amount of nades. Why not add 5 more nades which all are nearly the same?
We have so many posts about low yields. Just reduce the damage and the explosion radius slightly and they are balanced.

Final point as i have to eat: Scoped ntec 7 into a ntec reskin?
dude. We have sooooo many reskins. Lrt guns be unique. I dont want to own 20 different guns with all the same stats.

Dont feel assaulted. You got good points. I am just critizising

Edited by GermanTobi
Typo

6 hours ago, GermanTobi said:

Final point as i have to eat: Scoped ntec 7 into a ntec reskin?
dude. We have sooooo many reskins. Lrt guns be unique. I dont want to own 20 different guns with all the same stats.

as it is now the scoped ntec is a straight downgrade from the regular ntec, and would continue to be a downgrade even if all 3 mod slots were unlocked

might as well change it into a gun that is almost universally seen as good and let people have some visual choice
  • Thanks 1

Old thread, but still got a few opinions

I'd like to see the Scoped NTEC get a straight up buff - as far as I know it has a shitty marksman movement multiplier, I'd like to see that buffed a  bit (standard NTEC should still have better accuracy when moving in marksman)

VAS-C2 imo is fine as-is , the gun is pretty accurate but has slow bloom recovery, which balances things out. I wouldn't touch it at all

I would not completely remove the windup on the EOL - shorten it maybe, but don't remove it. It's used as a close range grenade launcher, lack of windup would make it frustrating to play against

NFA-9 IMO is fine as-is

Full agree with the RSA -I'd be wary of buffing the ACT though, seeing as in a pinch it's actually pretty competent in CQC, especially if your opponent is wounded

Norsemen - I can't remember if it's the crouch or marksman multiplier that is 1.0 , making either of these better would help the gun a bit. Maybe a slight increase to base accuracy on top of that, too

Edited by Nitronik

8 hours ago, Nitronik said:

I'd like to see the Scoped NTEC get a straight up buff - as far as I know it has a shitty marksman movement multiplier, I'd like to see that buffed a  bit (standard NTEC should still have better accuracy when moving in marksman)

VAS-C2 imo is fine as-is , the gun is pretty accurate but has slow bloom recovery, which balances things out. I wouldn't touch it at all

both should have 3slot variants available

8 hours ago, Nitronik said:

I would not completely remove the windup on the EOL - shorten it maybe, but don't remove it. It's used as a close range grenade launcher, lack of windup would make it frustrating to play against

opinions on making all EOL grenades explode on contact but keeping the windup timer?

2 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
  opinions on making all EOL grenades explode on contact but keeping the windup timer?
I'd keep a bit of safe range just to avoid kamikazes and cheeky lobs right outside the blast radius (right now doing the latter with a kickback rewards you with a near instant explosion anyways)

On 9/3/2018 at 3:17 PM, Snubnose said:

Snubnose (either TTK increase or accuracy + range. with the TTK increase I'd go for 0.8 TTK, so it's a high risk high reward secondary like the .45AP)

I'd definitely prefer better accuracy to TTK, the gun's biggest issue IMO is being inconsistent. A 0.8s TTK on a gun that has a 0.1s equip time is too good BTW, and also changing the equip time would just make it basically a .45 AP reskin.

I'd far prefer increased range. As it is the OCSP's best feature (beside having a tagger) is that it's super accurate for a secondary. . . but it doesn't have the range to back that up, despite being able to land shots easily extremely far.

Please don't revert the range of the RFP, a RoF or burst interval nerf would be fine though. (Preferably burst interval so the Fang can stay somewhat valid.)

Definitely do this. Probably just revert the recoil.

Scoped N-TEC (I dunno, do some magic or just make it a regular N-TEC. I'd be fine if it would be an N-TEC 7 reskin)

Please do anything but just make the Scoped N-TEC a normal N-TEC, and I don't really like the idea of it being a N-TEC 7 either. Why not just make the walk modifier slightly less awful?

S1-TIC 'Rabid' (slightly increase accuracy)

The Rabid does not need a buff.

FFA 'Bullshark' (make it be a 4 shot burst rifle like it was before, the burst build-up is weird)

Please don't do this, the 4-shot bullshark was just worse than the OBIR, and as it is the avalanche bullshark is actually different and can compete with the OBIR. If you actually know how to use it the buildup can be extremely fun and very useful, albeit silly. It's literally my favorite rifle, I use it more than my FFA III, please don't change it back to just a shitty OBIR.

IMO the Bullshark is kinda' the model of what Legendaries should be, extremely silly and fun, and not really an upgrade from the original gun, but still usable.

CAP-40 'Sergeant' / +NFCP2 (Open up third mod-slot)

Why not just do this with all primary legendaries?

I personally think we should split Yolos into two different grenades, one that gets its capacity reduced to 2 grenades, and one that gets its projectile speed, pin pull time, and damage nerfed. Name the reduced effectiveness one something like Minuaturized Frag Grenades.

On 9/3/2018 at 7:20 PM, BXNNXD said:

hipfire/sprintfire accuracy needs to go

How about we don't do that?

Edited by Kewlin

3 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

How about we don't do that?

you quoted 2 different suggestions, which are you referring to?

Just now, BXNNXD said:

you quoted 2 different suggestions, which are you referring to?

Oh, sorry, meant the mobile accuracy one, I'll edit.

4 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

Oh, sorry, meant the mobile accuracy one, I'll edit.

why should it not be changed? its the same nerf it received years ago (its just like g1 to "forget") that took it from overpowered to slightly underpowered

i think the range buff is enough to keep it a viable secondary, especially since a sprintfire nerf wouldnt be able to complete negate its cqc ability

12 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

why should it not be changed? its the same nerf it received years ago (its just like g1 to "forget") that took it from overpowered to slightly underpowered

i think the range buff is enough to keep it a viable secondary, especially since a sprintfire nerf wouldnt be able to complete negate its cqc ability

Because I barely even think the gun is really OP in the first place, so to me this is basically completely changing its playstyle because people whine about it. Reduce its burst interval, make it 9stk, do whatever to nerf it that doesn't change its playstyle, because I bought the RFP because I like its playstyle, and if it became less effective in close quarters I'd personally just use my ACT-44 over my RFP every time.

Basically, I'm not against nerfing things, but I'm against changing the way a gun plays for the worse almost every time.

Also, sidenote, revert the CSG LO, it's worse than before you "buffed" it, particularly as far as range goes.

On 9/18/2018 at 6:56 PM, BXNNXD said:

actually there is a 3 slotted Skoped N-tec on Armas... forgot the name but it is VAS anything

7 hours ago, HighSociety said:

actually there is a 3 slotted Skoped N-tec on Armas... forgot the name but it is VAS anything

VAS R-2 'Scepter'

really just proves my point, theres obviously no balance reasons for the scoped ntec not to have open slots since theres already a reskin of it with open slots

3 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

VAS R-2 'Scepter'

really just proves my point, theres obviously no balance reasons for the scoped ntec not to have open slots since theres already a reskin of it with open slots

I don't get why so many guns don't have open slots, just give open slot versions of everything please.