Rocktox

No reply to tickets

how do i get a fast support from lo?

Edited by Rocktox

you don't
We all wait. Can take up to 45days but maybe now it's less since they are not exactly handling scam tickets no more

You can see the current ticket progress here, updated weekly:
Wait patiently, and your ticket will be addressed eventually - though I do understand your frustration. The team has been, and are still putting a lot of effort into optimizing response times.

Don't you get an automated notification that their support is currently overworked and that it can take an estimated time of x for a reply?
At least that's what I would have done, if there ain't any such thing yet LO needs to change that quickly - business integrity and such.

19 minutes ago, Flight said:

You can see the current ticket progress here, updated weekly:

Wait patiently, and your ticket will be addressed eventually - though I do understand your frustration. The team has been, and are still putting a lot of effort into optimizing response times.

last post was august 25
seems a week outdated 
I bought $20 of g1c and received 1600g1c but sadly i too have to wait 45days to get a reply Edited by Keshi

1 hour ago, Rocktox said:

how do i get a fast support from lo?

rlpVSf6.png

I've waited a bit already, but I guess it'll happen at some point 🤔

On 9/1/2018 at 4:16 AM, MattScott said:

I feel like we can now exclusively focus on the Unreal 3.5 upgrade and on the new mode. It's critical that we launch 3.5 so we can address matchmaking after that.

Have a great Labor Day weekend.

Thanks,
Matt

edited for clarity

Let them focus on the important stuff. Even if you got scammed whatever. After the engine upgrade pls 😄

There are already threads on this even from yesterday.....

5 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Reset his ticket.

You were also supposed to say add another one to the pile..... we kinda expect that from you lol

I made a ticket on june 28th and still havent gotten a reply. Ticket #6759

13 hours ago, GermanTobi said:
Let them focus on the important stuff. Even if you got scammed whatever. After the engine upgrade pls 😄
I bet the same people who are doing the engine upgrade do the ticket replies... Not 😂

Our support team is over flodded with the tickets. They are replying to the tickets as fast as they can. I can understand it takes a lot of time and I am grateful to everyone that is patient. IF it's something that requires immediate assistance you can reach out to me to give support a nudge.

This topic has been already made several times. I will not be merging them, however, I will be locking the thread.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2