Mozie

Armas debundling

So LO has been quietly debundling items on armas, they seem to update it in time for the weekend each week.
Make sure to keep an eye on the clothing section.

So fo they've added:
-Impact Forearmpads - 49 g1c
-Balaclava (Half-Face) - 99g1c              sikh
-Army Belt - 99g1c
-Cropped Hooded Jacket - 99g1c
-Baseball Jersey - 99g1c
-Basketball Jersey - 99g1c
-Exclusive Sunglasses - 99g1c
-Hoodie (Hood Down) - 99g1c
-Leather and Denim Trousers - 99g1c
-Nanofiber Vest - 99g1c
-Patched Fashion Jeans - 99g1c
-Rifleman Chest Rig Config - 49g1c
-SubMachineGun Chest Rig Config - 49g1c

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

It's interesting how the individual items can be sold for 99g1c but a pack with 5 or 6 items will be sold for over 1000g1c.

18 minutes ago, Lord Cashpoint said:

It's interesting how the individual items can be sold for 99g1c but a pack with 5 or 6 items will be sold for over 1000g1c.

Don't you get cars and weapons with the pack, usually?

But yeah, it's kinda weird. This would make sense if these were 'daily deals' or something, but right now the only advantage you get over buying individual items is that you can't get a whole pack by buying items separately.

I copped myself the Army belt - I needed that for one of my outfits. Pretty happy with this!

1 hour ago, Rikard86 said:
Don't you get cars and weapons with the pack, usually?

But yeah, it's kinda weird. This would make sense if these were 'daily deals' or something, but right now the only advantage you get over buying individual items is that you can't get a whole pack by buying items separately.

Most packs will come with a "Clothes + Weapon" variant. The issue is that the pricing is all over the place when it comes to clothing packs. Allow me to demonstrate (All prices are with premium discount):

dc8bf806-0d35-4070-ab16-339ba5a963e2.jpg
These are the impact forearm pads, they cost 49 g1c to purchase.

1bd4b7de-97f3-47c2-bddd-c86ecdd231a6.jpg
This is the Impact Bonus Pack. It contains 6 pieces of clothing including the aforementioned impact forearm pads. By the above pricing, that clothing by itself should cost 294 g1c. However the pack also comes with a 30 day ATAC "Watchman", which can be bought for 399 g1c. It also includes a unique ATAC skin, which we could generously price as 319 g1c (Same price as a standard character bound weapon skin). In total this pack should technically cost 1,012 g1c. It actually costs 1,679 g1c.

If you repeat the same process with this Fashionable Flat Cap:
7886887b-3c47-4181-9f92-2bbbae6da0bf.jpg

You get a supposed total of 937 g1c (Unfortunately you can't rent a silenced CPMB-45, so I used the 30 day price of the regular CPMB-45 which may I add is more expensive than the silenced PMG on Armas, additionally this pack does not include a weapon skin). The pack actually sells for 2,079 g1c.

I think it was long known that G1 was inflating clothing pack prices by inserting 30 day weapons as well as adding in random pieces of clothing (The Punk Pack is a great example of this, everyone was clamouring for backpacks and goggles, and they bumped the price up by including torn t-shirts and jeans).

This irregularity can be extended to just the clothing packs in general:
  1. Tactical Pack: 11 pieces of clothing for 959 g1c.
  2. Punk Pack: 5 pieces of clothing for 2,079 g1c.
  3. Heavy Duty Pack: 7 pieces of clothing for 1,679 g1c.
I think honestly the clothing pack prices for many of the packs are a bit exorbitant. I would kill to see an account bound upgrade for clothing packs in a similar fashion to how they did it with weapons (Those who paid more for character bound clothing packs get a free upgrade to account bound, although I will admit this might be a step too far for LO to take)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Lord Cashpoint said:

But your math is wrong because some clothing pieces are obviously worth more than others. Such as when comparing arm braces to chest piece or helmet.
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:
23 minutes ago, Lord Cashpoint said:

But your math is wrong because some clothing pieces are obviously worth more than others. Such as when comparing arm braces to chest piece or helmet.
In APB, a cigarette costs the same as a combat helmet. I understand what you mean, but even looking into the individual prices of clothing pieces there is little consistency on that front. It's very clear for those who remember back to their original releases that G1 based prices on how much people were asking for it. Hence why a radio backpack costs way more than a hoodie. Overall it's not like each item costs anything to make (beyond the initial development costs of course), so all the pricing is arbitrary, but I don't see why it can't be at least a bit more consistent.

other question.. why, if you max contact a Templeton, not get a customised arm parts, as usually of other contacts? Or need, for example make a reward for skiling in ranking, 10 000 kills = get a custom part of cloth

On 9/2/2018 at 3:32 PM, Mozie said:

-Hoodie I+actually+like+these+happy+memes+that+i - (Hood Down) bdfeb4b4b29e8d77f55d980125cc6133.png

9 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:
-Hoodie I+actually+like+these+happy+memes+that+i - (Hood Down) bdfeb4b4b29e8d77f55d980125cc6133.png
Hoodie down? O you mean a shirt with a Humpback? ok now i get it

Matt visit  gamescom 2018 and Pax West 18 the first of September .  companies need urgently money on advertising .
sale ! discounts up to 90% !

Edited by Yood

29 minutes ago, Yood said:

Matt visit  gamescom 2018 and Pax West 18 the first of September .  companies need urgently money on advertising .
sale ! discounts up to 90% !

90% ? just give me the item free!

I dont see why anyone would want sales for clothing when theyre debundling em for really good price.

I just hope they put up a trailer on yt when theyve debundled most of the stuff, it should increase the pop a bit since you cant customize without puttin down a phat check atm.

I‘d like to finally see the Parka Hood Down on males that Innova had. 
Can we pretty please?

Edited by nirva
  • Like 2

is just me or LO repriced also weapons?(i mean... not everyone but at least silenced rfp, tas20 stock)

Did they break it?
or can i just not find it.

On 9/2/2018 at 10:32 PM, Mozie said:

So LO has been quietly debundling items on armas, they seem to update it in time for the weekend each week.
Make sure to keep an eye on the clothing section.

So fo they've added:
-Impact Forearmpads - 49 g1c
-Balaclava (Half-Face) - 99g1c              sikh
-Army Belt - 99g1c
-Cropped Hooded Jacket - 99g1c
-Baseball Jersey - 99g1c
-Basketball Jersey - 99g1c
-Exclusive Sunglasses - 99g1c
-Leather and Denim Trousers - 99g1c
-Nanofiber Vest - 99g1c
-Patched Fashion Jeans - 99g1c
-Rifleman Chest Rig Config - 49g1c
-SubMachineGun Chest Rig Config - 49g1c

@MattScott @Lixil  The "de-bundled" Clothes are missing When ever you add a new one it the old one's get removed Please When you De bundle the clothing items ADD THEM to the "gear Section" In the Clothing Area They should be going here instead of just the front page

On 9/10/2018 at 6:37 PM, Zolerox said:

The "de-bundled" Clothes are missing When ever you add a new one it the old one's get removed 

I'm guessing it's intentional that they are 'cycling' them
I'm totally fine with that

50 minutes ago, Archon said:
I'm guessing it's intentional that they are 'cycling' them
I'm totally fine with that
it definitely seems intentional since for the first few weeks the items remained available even once they rotated off the ‘featured’ page

i can see why they wouldn’t want it to be cheaper to buy the clothing individually than it is to buy the pack, so why not put the debundled clothing up for 299/399 g1c when it’s not on the ‘featured’ page
  • Like 1

On 9/3/2018 at 1:45 AM, CookiePuss said:

RMj6dm2.jpg
wtb this shitrt^

Isn't that Military Jumper?

The clothes are definitely cycling, so get them while you can. (RIP Nanofibre vest).

Also I think a lot of the new items, the staff are seeing these and thinking; "What is this? Just some elbow pads? That can't be worth much, 49G1C!" without looking at other individual items like the Snood (499G1C). That or they did see the Snood and missed typing the other 9. And the big problem with normalising these prices is that you've got people like me who did buy the Snood at 499G1C, if that goes down do we get our G1C back? But going forward they can't, with a conscience (or just the want to actually sell more) put the prices so high.

Best way is to treat them like a mini-sale but for a select few items only, sucks for those who miss out, but sure is nice for those who get those high quality items at low low prices.            

. Edited by KnifuWaifu
how many spaces do I need to put in so it doesn't look like I typed out "Edited by me" at the end of my post?

2 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:
Also I think a lot of the new items, the staff are seeing these and thinking; "What is this? Just some elbow pads? That can't be worth much, 49G1C!" without looking at other individual items like the Snood (499G1C). That or they did see the Snood and missed typing the other 9. And the big problem with normalising these prices is that you've got people like me who did buy the Snood at 499G1C, if that goes down do we get our G1C back? But going forward they can't, with a conscience (or just the want to actually sell more) put the prices so high.
Man I bought the Juggernaut pack on 2 accounts just for these!
bPhc2hh.png

The whole pack... twice, for what I now could have bought for 98g1c.
Imagine how I feel! lol