Sign in to follow this  
Cru

buff vas c2

after being op, it became fuffa, buff it ty ( i think is the less played gun in game atm )

just add a moddable 3slot version, the gun itself is alrightΒ 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

humm no? out classed by evrything in mid\close range

11 minutes ago, Cru said:
15 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

humm no? out classed by evrything in mid\close range
opinions
  • Like 4

No, everyone who bought it bought it knowing how broken it was at the time (it even pushed HVRs and NTECs out of the meta, groups of 4 VAS running around was normal).
fuffa is what they deserve

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, TheJellyGoo said:

No, everyone who bought it bought it knowing how broken it was at the time (it even pushed HVRs and NTECs out of the meta, groups of 4 VAS running around was normal).
fuffa is what they deserve

so cuz it was broken in the past , it got to be umplayble now?Β 
For the others who says its an ok weapon , then why u aint gonna find it 1 on 1000 missions?

8 minutes ago, Cru said:
For the others who says its an ok weapon , then why u aint gonna find it 1 on 1000 missions?
Because the ones who bought them don't play normal weapons. They play the flavor of the month guns that are cheap and op.

26 minutes ago, Cru said:
because the two individually sold variants have subpar mods (altho the troublemaker isn’t terrible), and the other variant is in a $150 packΒ 
  • Like 1

I didn't find this gun to be super OP on release. The unmodded joker store variant felt great. They should have removed HS3 from the trouble maker and left it as that.

8 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

This ^

I have the Tin Soldier from the KTW pack when it was half off. The gun is not bad at all in my opinion from what I've played with it. Only thing really it lacks is range, but it's an smg so meh. It kills pretty quick with it's high damage per shot and I can counter most OCAs with as well. Although from when I tried the Troublemaker I think it's better of the bunch.Β 

A three slot would be great since It would have more situations it could be used in with interchangeable mods.Β :classic_biggrin:

feels okay to me tbh

Edited by Ketog

This gun has hurt me more than enough, I've got a bunch of battle scars and vietnam flashbacks because of it.
It can stay right where it is, thank you.

It's honestly far from irrelevant, but people don't enjoy using challenging weapons. The Entente is a personal favourite

It could do with a very slight bloom buff but that's about it, it does hit max bloom with like 1 shot, which makes using it for what it was made for kinda useless. I use it quite a bit coz I prefer to ADS with all my guns and it is out shined by most SMG's that you can just hip fire. But yeah all I can really say is it could do with a very tiny bit less bloom but that's all! Plz don't make this gun op again...

Sign in to follow this