BrutalCopp

Game works worse than 5 months ago

42 minutes ago, Deadliest said:
thats only if ur playing on the lowest settings.

@BrutalCopp

AMD Ryzen 5 1600 should be running at Boost speed 3.60GHz.  though not sure if AMD ryzen can OC?

4.0 ghz + safe side. 

This game doesn't use almost anything from the GPU. And remember when this game was released? 2010 and in 2010 the 560 ti was released. This game was released in the time when graphics card weren't even powerful and used a lot like today so they coded it so that it's mostly CPU Depended so it doesn't matter if it's only for low or high. Amd ryzen is overclock able but not a lot you have to be really lucky to get 4 GHZ with out pumping a lot of voltage trough it. i think he can overclock it to 3.7-3.9 ghz depends on how good his power supply is and his silicone lottery. These CPU's work differently then INTEL. And we don't know what cooler he has...

Please do research before you advise someone to overclock there CPU to a certain speed with out knowing anything. 

1 hour ago, Topre said:
This game doesn't use almost anything from the GPU. And remember when this game was released? 2010 and in 2010 the 560 ti was released. This game was released in the time when graphics card weren't even powerful and used a lot like today so they coded it so that it's mostly CPU Depended so it doesn't matter if it's only for low or high. Amd ryzen is overclock able but not a lot you have to be really lucky to get 4 GHZ with out pumping a lot of voltage trough it. i think he can overclock it to 3.7-3.9 ghz depends on how good his power supply is and his silicone lottery. These CPU's work differently then INTEL. And we don't know what cooler he has...

Please do research before you advise someone to overclock there CPU to a certain speed with out knowing anything. 

I never advise that cpu should be overclocked to 4ghz +. I recommend to have a CPU with a boost clock about 4ghz+.

no time to research.

17 hours ago, Deadliest said:
thats only if ur playing on the lowest settings.

@BrutalCopp

AMD Ryzen 5 1600 should be running at Boost speed 3.60GHz.  though not sure if AMD ryzen can OC?

4.0 ghz + safe side. 

Stock clock for R5 1600 (non x ) is 3.2 with auto boost to 3.4 for all cores.
I have managed to OC it to 3.8ghz with 1.32v (peek 1.341v during stress test) and I'm not gonna go any higher even if I believe I could to at least 3.9 just because I'm using stock cooler.
However, I'm struggling with the RAM and for now I haven't managed to make it work stable @ 3200 or even 3000mhz. I'm gonna keep trying 😄 Edited by BrutalCopp