XYXYXYXYX

Feeling love for someone you should hate?

Just now, Eisena said:

This is the first time ever you've said that to me. I will remember this moment forever. ; -;

the first time i've ever said hi to you?

"hi" - aero 2018

18 minutes ago, Eisena said:

I like feminine women. Feminized men are ok too, but that's a while different story.

A salad of words - IGN Edited by ch4ncer

21 minutes ago, Eisena said:

Yes. I take it you're a bit shy.

how

11 minutes ago, Eisena said:

This is a difficult conversation..

it is if you take the time it takes to send snail mail to respond.

...im not shy.

7 hours ago, moneychixx said:

Like falling in love with a hedgehog 😄

hedgehogs are awesome wtf is ur problem 

• Like 1

On 9/1/2018 at 5:31 AM, XYXYXYXYX said:

-text-

DO not worry nothing is of your fault. Sometimes love can be an experience and teach you a lot of things. Lot of person can be mean or show real anger towards you... you just gotta be strong and be able to get over it. Bad drugs (love is the same I would say haha) kind of works the same way and it is super hard to get off of it but after a while you are cured. You will be ready for future relationship and speak your true fears. If someone can't understand why you would be scared of losing them maybe its just not the right ones. Love can be painful I know this but just stay strong you will find the person you love one day. Someone else is out there trying to find the same love you ask... you just gotta find em perhaps. On my side I miss one of my biggest friend we loved each other so hard but real life problems pushed us away at bad time and now live far from each other and I have no clue where she/he is gone and I couldn't even tell her/him goodbye (no social app). Sometimes I feel like we should of been togheter but at the same time it tells me I gotta keep searching (my dreams are poisoning me)... Life is just about fighting always. Don't worry tho you will find the right one!

Edited by moneychixx