Hexerin

Please, for the love of all things, remove the limit on consumables

Or at least let us disable the fucking mails once the cap is reached. The spam is atrocious.

Or just convert them into yellow mods, which would be the ideal solution that many have desired for a long time.

Edited by Hexerin
  • Like 9

Yes, we must find a way to prevent that spam ingame xD

I have 5+ Pages full of mods i dont use... :-/

Thought this problem was solved since they increased the cap to 500 per mod. Who does even reach that?

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Who does even reach that?

People who don't use all the consumables, though they could just remove the stack of 500 they have and start going up to 500 again (and then loop this until we die, or the game does)

8 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Thought this problem was solved since they increased the cap to 500 per mod. Who does even reach that?

Is the problem really solved if there is a limit which can be reached?

Turning consumables into normal, yellow mods would get rid of the issue properly.
  • Like 4

I wouldn't remove the limit per se but i would enjoy being able to sell the consumables I don't use to buy consumables I can use.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, GhosT said:

Still one of my Top5 solutions implemented by G1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, GhosT said:

Yeah I sit at 500 of every consumable except for the one I use. Use until it hits like 100 left and then switch to another. Repeat. Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

I've never reached max cap.But yet again i play fc only these months .

7 hours ago, GhosT said:

once i cleared out my mailbox full of YOU WON MISSION REWARDS, it took me like what 3 hours? i reached the 500 limit like 4 times on each of the yellow mods rip

7 hours ago, Revoluzzer said:

Turning consumables into normal, yellow mods would get rid of the issue properly.
Either that or make them automatically sell after you got the cap. Viable endgame and whatnot.

7 hours ago, Revoluzzer said:

It would also help shorten the gap between ranks. Consumables are unlocked through random rewards, so new players are less likely to get them since they're competing with other random rewards they haven't unlocked yet.
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, GhosT said:

Premium.

1 minute ago, K3i said:
8 hours ago, GhosT said:

Premium.
Yup, bonus random rewards + ranking up faster means you unlock consumables more often. I still have roughly 500 emails on one character that I  don't feel like going through.

just make them actual mods already for gods sake

• Like 3

If they were mods, we wouldn't have the issue. In addition to the random rewards, make those something else of equal or greater value. (I wouldn't mind being given level one or 2 weapon/character mods, which could then either be sold, or used.)

• Like 1

I agree. something must be done. I just throw em down in the street til im down to 490.
pain the patootie if you played the joker. n lost. gotta go back 10 pages for a rifle I already got:classic_angry:

56 minutes ago, Dopefish said:

[video]

how come this didnt make it into a stream highlight video, the gameplay is riveting 

best ive ever seen you play :^)

1 hour ago, IronicTerror said:

Or, how about, you know, remove consumables from the game entirely.

I wouldn't even be mad about this, I'm not really a fan of people playing fortnite with deployable shields when they get shot out in the open, or the ammo boxes allowing immense grenade spamming.
The others are fine though
  • Like 1

Top priority ^^ And a fix for my inbox with 2000 e-mails, I can't find my purchased items due to this