Jump to content
Minowux

Please tell me this is illegal

Recommended Posts

Yesterday i bought 2 weapon mods, im sure i bought them for 70k but today when i opened my mails and saw they were 700k, even if they were really 700k, isnt it illegal, i mean its pretty hard to read how many zeros in there and if i bought them by mistake, can i get my money back?

AzbkqQ.jpg

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't belive this happened also to you, the last week I did your same mistake,losing more than 4m apb$.
Unfortunately you can't get your money back because you're supposed to read carefully the price and he can put whatever price he want. 
If I can give you and advice,next time read two or three times the price before buying something.
Also I think it's against the rules of the forum to give the name of a player publicly,whatever he did.

Edited by Rogda
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Minowux said:

Yesterday i bought 2 weapon mods, im sure i bought them for 70k but today when i opened my mails and saw they were 700k, even if they were really 700k, isnt it illegal, i mean its pretty hard to read how many zeros in there and if i bought them by mistake, can i get my money back?

AzbkqQ.jpg

No look at Aukcion named (removed name) fake name she makes tons of weapons with numbers like 111111111 or 777777777 22222222 etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

welcome to the marketplace of today, where if you wanna buy any kind of mods, you start by searching at the other end of the pages because yes people do that on purpose

and no you cant get your money back it isnt a scam so rip

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Rogda said:

Can't belive this happened also to you, the last week I did your same mistake,losing more than 4m apb$.
Unfortunately you can't get your money back because you're supposed to read carefully the price and he can put whatever price he want. 
If I can give you and advice,next time read two or three times the price before buying something

U are right man but shit happens you know? Maybe i was dreamy in that moment.But what are game developers here for? They could of put dots between the numbers, this is their fault isnt it? Looks like i am not the only one.APB has a terrible system for like 7 years but they dont do anything about it.Hackers playing freely, gold players play in bronze districts freely, scammers steal peoples money in marketplace with dirty tricks.And aggrieved people cant get their money? okay this game is really rotten

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A common issue that is easily solved by simply adding commas to the marketplace. This has been requested since closed beta, over eight years ago. @MattScott

 

Edited by Hexerin
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

A common issue that is easily solved by simply adding commas to the marketplace. This has been requested since closed beta, over eight years ago. @MattScott

 

No man that`s so hard.Put commas between numbers, are you crazy? Its easier and more neccesary to add new weapons.Please dont say that again.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
@HexerinThis would be lovely since the text in game is very small,above all if you're playing on high resolution like me. Last time I putted an ursus for 300k  instead of 3m 'cause of the zeros. But what we can do, the only thing is being more attent to the little things sometimes. Unfortunately we cannot put commas by ourself xD. Edited by Rogda

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Alinea said:

i do wish they put commas on to things so its harder to scam people.

Guess a lot of people wish that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had to remove a few names from posts here. Please keep in mind that naming and shaming people is against the forum rules, if you require assistance, please turn to support here.

-Spuzva

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SpuzvaBob said:

I had to remove a few names from posts here. Please keep in mind that naming and shaming people is against the forum rules, if you require assistance, please turn to support here.

-Spuzva

So I was right, good for me 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Surely adding commas would not be an insurmountable task?

thats just comma(n) sense

i'll delete my forum account now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

idk why anyone would buy the highest listed items anyway

commas would be cool i guess, gotta hold peoples’ hands 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

idk why anyone would buy the highest listed items anyway

commas would be cool i guess, gotta hold peoples’ hands 

About the modifications, usually the highest prices are between 90k and 70k,if you have a lot of money,like I had more than 5m, you don't really care about searching the lowest price since you know the highest is't more than 90k, so, like I did, I just buyed without cheking properly, and later I reconised I did a mistake losing lot of money that I worked hard for 😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Minowux said:

Yesterday i bought 2 weapon mods, im sure i bought them for 70k but today when i opened my mails and saw they were 700k, even if they were really 700k, isnt it illegal, i mean its pretty hard to read how many zeros in there and if i bought them by mistake, can i get my money back?

AzbkqQ.jpg

so u are 1 of those who purchase on the first page? i always go on page 5 and go to previous page till i find the beginning of level 3 mods

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Commas are kinda hard to see for some but spaces in between zeroes to show where a comma would be can make it easier to see instead
or even both so that the commas and spaces show it all easier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Minowux said:
2 hours ago, Hexerin said:

A common issue that is easily solved by simply adding commas to the marketplace. This has been requested since closed beta, over eight years ago. @MattScott

 

No man that`s so hard.Put commas between numbers, are you crazy? Its easier and more neccesary to add new weapons.Please dont say that again.
Harder than just counting the zeros properly?


FWIW I bought a legendary for $70,000 when I'm sure the seller meant it to be $700,000, so thanks for balancing out the universe for me.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sort by price when looking at things on the marketplace, then this confusion would be avoided, no?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol, welcome to APB, now you know to sort things.

Commas would be nice, as would defaultly sorting by low-high, but honestly this was your fault. I'm assuming you won't make that mistake again though.


But uhh, no, putting things on the MP isn't illegal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are ppl disliking this?
Some time ago some max rank actively tried to "scam" me with this by messaging me "hey do you want to buy my weap for X money? But you need to buy fast" and in the marketplace i was clever enough to count the digits and avoid the loss of a couple millions.

Edited by PHM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:
Harder than just counting the zeros properly?


FWIW I bought a legendary for $70,000 when I'm sure the seller meant it to be $700,000, so thanks for balancing out the universe for me.
Too bad you din't get it for 7mils

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No offense but you should learn to count the zeros. Consider it a hard lesson learned. Even if they add commas it will happen again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...