Minowux

Please tell me this is illegal

Am I really the only one who simply filters the marketplace by price and buys the cheapest option for the items I need?

Good old EvE online tactics. 
Can't feel bad for you, next time count the zeros and don't rely on other peoples good intentions.
No, it's not hard to read them. You were careless.

Edited by Sayori

15 hours ago, Hexerin said:

A common issue that is easily solved by simply adding commas to the marketplace. This has been requested since closed beta, over eight years ago. @MattScott

One of the many trivial things that should have been changed before the game being fully released, yet unfortunately this still isn't looked at, while weapon balance is being worked on, because work on it has already been started in the past. Maybe not the best example, considering that it is probably different people who'd be working on each of these things, but you get what I mean.

YOU GUYS CAN'T READ FOR SHIT, THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOU ASK YOURSELF WHY YOU BROKE IRL.... READ A BOOK B*TCH!!!

1 hour ago, moneychixx said:

YOU GUYS CAN'T READ FOR SHIT, THIS IS THE REASON WHY YOU ASK YOURSELF WHY YOU BROKE IRL.... READ A BOOK B*TCH!!!

inside voice please
  • Like 2

How dont you notice a mod is selling for 700k instead of 70k .. and anyways noone is selling mods for 70k if they are (IR3,CJ3,HS3 or something like that) since they would only lose $ with it 

Bought a mod for almost ~1M cause I wasn't paying attention to the numbers like a year ago, you just need to be-careful sometimes, the market-place is ran by players economically, thus everyone can set up high prices for worth-less items, it's not like BDO/Bless where it's controllable by the higher ups, so no it's not illegal, you just need to be careful next time, and honestly if you cant tell the numbers just google it or ask your friends, no shame in that xD. 

I think they should just have a maximum value based on the original pricing of the Mod, it wouldn't hurt for it to be maxed at 5 times the value.

8 minutes ago, puppydemon20 said:

I think they should just have a maximum value based on the original pricing of the Mod, it wouldn't hurt for it to be maxed at 5 times the value.

I sorta' agree, but at the same time. . . I've seen price mins and caps really fuck with economies TBH, not to mention people use the MP to exchange money. Granted, if this was applied just to mods, and not to clothing, cars, or anything else, then I don't think it wouldn't hurt.

*EDIT* They could also just put a warning instead. Edited by Kewlin

Lo should add comma to separate the elements in a series at market place. I mean its much more ez to read 100.000.000. than 100000000.

Edited by MartisLTU

They should also add popup windows with Count Count from sesame street that counts the 0's for you in an entertaining way.

On a more serious note; Just read large numbers from right to left rather than left to right. Makes it a whole lot easier.

On 8/31/2018 at 7:42 PM, CookiePuss said:

Surely adding commas would not be an insurmountable task?

It should not tbh 🤔

Happened to me as well i spent 850k on a mod, quick fix: Sort the marketplace listing by selling price ascending.

it's not forbidden, tu indeed these scamming people taking advantages of lazy non price double checking people like you.
Also It's APB its about crims vs borderline legal "cops". So what do you expect? :P

I've been there Try to bid 100 on a display point accidentally bid 100000$ and can't get it back 😕

On 9/1/2018 at 6:50 AM, Nessie said:

Am I really the only one who simply filters the marketplace by price and buys the cheapest option for the items I need?

am i the only one who starts at page 5 and scroll to previous till i start seeing the lvl3 mods?

Seriously...? You guys even have problem with zeros in prices?...

46 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Seriously...? You guys even have problem with zeros in prices?...

not when the price is all 0's but other numbers make things ... difficult.

See, I was around in the time of 2006 RuneScape, and at that time EVERY trade window you had to be cautious of an item-swap or some type of scam. Even after 10 years it's drilled into my head to make 100% before I buy, even in real life. Lol

Olden days runescape, now thats a proper childhood. Clicking on coloured rocks thinking you'll get virtually rich all day, fugh ye

19 hours ago, Kewlin said:

I sorta' agree, but at the same time. . . I've seen price mins and caps really fuck with economies TBH, not to mention people use the MP to exchange money. Granted, if this was applied just to mods, and not to clothing, cars, or anything else, then I don't think it wouldn't hurt.

*EDIT* They could also just put a warning instead.
The warning Idea is good. I meant only for mods though. I wouldn't want them to do it for clothing and cars since they have more of a creative value than a hard set one.

All I can do is sigh at this.  Are people really that oblivious?  Of course I know the answer to this.

Let's not take responsibility for your mistake, but blame it on the lack of commas, #COMMAGATE