Sign in to follow this  
gypexa cynepcmap

Question about purchase.

Some time ago I made a replenishment of the balance of payments.
However, later I was forced to remove the character.
Bonuses from payments in the form of weapons and, probably, cars, remained, but items(clothes/cars) are completely lost.
I did not think they were attached to the character, not to the account.
whether there is at me a chance to hope for return of balance in a purse APB, after all the 1st character is not present, other is created, it and play already couple tens months?
to all the rest, we redeem codes do not work on the new one, because were used old ..
5fb55585fff44ce10d83e45b120f3ec8.jpg

Edited by gypexa cynepcmap

why did you delete the character? 

armas is usually pretty clear about character bound vs account bound

Just now, Ignas / qsn said:

Why so many name changers?

The character was created for the game test, the requirements were not allowed to play in 2012
when the game started and I understood a lot in it, I wanted to change the nickname for the character of one cartoon, when I played enough, I decided to return the old nickname

Just now, BXNNXD said:

why did you delete the character? 

wanted to change the server, in connection with the terrible lags and an abundance of hackers
  Edited by gypexa cynepcmap

52 minutes ago, gypexa cynepcmap said:
 wanted to change the server, in connection with the terrible lags and an abundance of hackers

"hackers"

And why didnt u just buy a character slot and play on another server?

If I understood you correct, sorry but that's the whole point of character-/accountbound items.
Please, do not pester support with that issue. You're not eligible to receive these items again on another character.

Just now, Keshi said:
"hackers"

And why didnt u just buy a character slot and play on another server?
I tried to create a character on another server under a new account, but the hackers did the same, so I went back to the old one
Just now, TheJellyGoo said:

If I understood you correct, sorry but that's the whole point of character-/accountbound items.
Please, do not pester support with that issue. You're not eligible to receive these items again on another character.

I understand, but the point is that I do not ask to copy all these payments to a hundred characters, I play only one character, always, delete and create a new one, this is the rule, so it's logical to have something for which it has already been compressed ... it seems to me logical, I can be wrong

Why Does seeing this make me so uncomfortable?😂

Sign in to follow this