Putins

can i say the game is dead now?

or must i wait another 100 days for nothing to change and more bad decisions to be made?

pls 

• Like 2

Nop... game is still alive. And stays alive till LO stops trying and shutdowns servers.

Just post a weekly thread, including a screenie of Steam Charts. It should also include rather aggressive statements including, but not limited to;

• You don't know what you're doing LO, you know nothing about TPS games!!
  • Revert EVERYTHING, game is unplayable!!
  • G1 knew more about this game
Please remember also to:
  • Ignore the vastly improved communication
  • Ignore that actual changes are actually happening in the actual game!!
  • Ignore the transparency from LO
  • Refuse to participate in weapon/mod testing, both on OTW or on the Live Servers. Also remember to refuse to provide qualified, sensible, and balanced feedback
Finally, if someone offers an opinion on your threads, which does not perfectly align with your own view - attack them personally. Every single one of them.
  • Like 24
  • Thanks 4

you can always uninstall the game and move to something more fun

2 hours ago, Putins said:

or must i wait another 100 days for nothing to change and more bad decisions to be made?

pls 

The game has increased in players substantially ever since LO took over..?

2 minutes ago, Asparii said:
3 hours ago, Putins said:

pls 

The game has increased in players substantially ever since LO took over..?
Yeah they were banned before Edited by Mozie
;);)

1 minute ago, Mozie said:
Yeah they were banned before
Notice how there's hardly any hackers around/if any?
A lot of bans were false positives, even G1 admitted to that.
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Asparii said:
Notice how there's hardly any hackers around/if any?
A lot of bans were false positives, even G1 admitted to that.
Not sure what you mean, but just because there arent any cheaters now doesn't make my point invalid.
I'm not going to argue for or against false positive bans because I know a heavy amount of false bans are because people cheated on others accounts.
Which technically makes them false positives. Edited by Mozie
;);)
  • Like 1

Just now, Mozie said:
Not sure what you mean, but just because there arent any cheaters now doesn't make my point invalid.
I'm not going to argue for or against false positive bans because I know a heavy amount of false bans are because people cheated on others accounts.
Which technically makes them false positives.
If you cheat on another account that's not really a false positive, since you still cheated using your PC. To which you got caught for.
I don't think people should only get banned on the one account, if you hack at all you should be banned from everything.
But my point is there's no point to saying someone was banned if they're playing now and they aren't cheating, G1's bans just weren't reliable enough to judge anyone off. (Excluding the ones with substantial evidence) 

55 minutes ago, Asparii said:
If you cheat on another account that's not really a false positive, since you still cheated using your PC. To which you got caught for.
I don't think people should only get banned on the one account, if you hack at all you should be banned from everything.
But my point is there's no point to saying someone was banned if they're playing now and they aren't cheating, G1's bans just weren't reliable enough to judge anyone off. (Excluding the ones with substantial evidence) 
That's not necessarily true but I havent read the tos so I dont think I can't say that for sure.

I think LO said something about a policy change or something after the un-banning but I not not sure thats true either.

I think it was a great choice to unban people, but reality is that pop increased after the big un-ban.
I think most cheaters are kids who think everyone cheats and do it because of it, so now that they now for sure the playing field is even theyre not loading em up.
People seem to think that the APB playerbase is 18+ but we all know thats not true. Edited by Mozie
;);)

Just now, Mozie said:
That's not necessarily true but I havent read the tos so I dont think I can say that for sure.

I think LO said something about a policy change or something after the un-banning but I not not sure thats true either.

I think it was a great choice to unban people, but reality is that pop increased after the big un-ban.
I think most cheaters are kids who think everyone cheats and do it because of it, so now that they now for sure the playing field is even theyre doing loading em up.
People seem to think that the APB playerbase is 18+ but we all know thats not true.
Unfortunately APB isn't all 18+, but there's not really a way to stop the kids. (Though I always found it funny listening to kids screaming at each other in skype not realising they had proxy chat on)
APB's player base has increased by an average of about ~400-500 players, and has had districts much more active, especially in times outside of peak hours (Which is my main play time so it's been very noticeable for me).

I think it's also worth pointing out the community has become a lot better, while G1 was running the joint the community was pretty well all in agreement G1 wasn't doing a very good job, but now the only people calling the developers not dedicated/bad are just trolling/raging.

Yes there's been no *massive* increase in players, but it's been noticeable, and that with the general attitude change has certainly pushed APB away from being considered "dead".

2 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

Just post a weekly thread, including a screenie of Steam Charts. It should also include rather aggressive statements including, but not limited to;

Please remember also to:
  • Refuse to participate in weapon/mod testing, both on OTW or on the Live Servers. Also remember to refuse to provide qualified, sensible, and balanced feedback
Finally, if someone offers an opinion on your threads, which does not perfectly align with your own view - attack them personally. Every single one of them.
I am agree with this guy, nothing to  add
Ah just one thing, I hope they resolve soon the problem with vivoix service, I missed it a lot v.v Edited by PingOVER9000
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

Please remember also to:
Cholesterol kills. How are you still here?

39 minutes ago, Asparii said:
Unfortunately APB isn't all 18+, but there's not really a way to stop the kids. (Though I always found it funny listening to kids screaming at each other in skype not realising they had proxy chat on)
APB's player base has increased by an average of about ~400-500 players, and has had districts much more active, especially in times outside of peak hours (Which is my main play time so it's been very noticeable for me).

I think it's also worth pointing out the community has become a lot better, while G1 was running the joint the community was pretty well all in agreement G1 wasn't doing a very good job, but now the only people calling the developers not dedicated/bad are just trolling/raging.

Yes there's been no *massive* increase in players, but it's been noticeable, and that with the general attitude change has certainly pushed APB away from being considered "dead".
No but people give the impression that the community is indeed 18+ which its not. 
I for one do not like listening to screaming kids, vivox should be removed for many reasons.

I was not 100% serious when I said pop changes were because of the un-bans only, because there are a lot of players whos back because of LO,
Also Im pretty sure theyve unbanned people for other violations than cheating. Edited by Mozie
;);)
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Putins said:

pls 

You don't like the way things are? LEAVE.

1 minute ago, Fenton said:

You don't like the way things are? LEAVE.
shotgun scrub detected

25 minutes ago, Clandestine said:
3 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

Please remember also to:
Cholesterol kills. How are you still here?
actually cholesterol is needed to build healthy cells Edited by neophobia

8 minutes ago, Clandestine said:
shotgun scrub detected
STAR 556 mostly these days. Shotguns are for special occasions and daily joker tickets.

this game died many times or atleast its been thought so, yet here we still are.

• Thanks 1

why are you asking us?

you seem to be more than capable of spouting dumb opinions all on your own

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Putins said:

pls 

I mean your forum account is not even 40days old yet and you can wait another 100days? Edited by Keshi

It's almost as if people like OP completely lack ANY critical thinking skills. It's kind of depressing, actually.

4 hours ago, Putins said:

pls 

Yet you stuck around for the 2 years RP did nothing.

LO has done more in these past few months than RP has done in 2 years......