Sign in to follow this  
moxxichixx

Any news on Battle Eye somewhere?

Please tell me BattleEye launch is soon. I am dying, I cannot wait longer OWO

1496894120127.gif

6 minutes ago, Defibrillator said:

Waiting for Battle eye or ur acct to be unbanned?

maybe hes waiting for battleye in the hopes that it will cut down on the cheaters?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

maybe hes waiting for battleye in the hopes that it will cut down on the cheaters?

Ladt time i checked, he had like 3 bans and like half the jericho playerbase knows hes a cheater.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Defibrillator said:

Ladt time i checked, he had like 3 bans and like half the jericho playerbase knows hes a cheater.

Yep.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Defibrillator said:

fair enough

I'm expecting that they'll release news about it either Tuesday or Thursday. That's usually the time updates/news for games get released.

Battleye release is pretty big but i cant say that im not eagerly waiting to see if i get unbanned when it comes out. with my current account, ill still be able to enjoy what battleye does even if i dont get unbanned.

2 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

YES this. No more hecklers in fight club 😄

Q1 2014, it will be released alongside the engine upgrade.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Defibrillator said:

He is also La Frenchie Canadian! Wee wee, tabernak!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Pedroxin said:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pedroxin said:

You forgot about Overkill EU but 30 days seems a bit agressive.

On 5/29/2018 at 1:47 AM, Provocate said:

Hey

hello

On 5/29/2018 at 2:05 AM, Clandestine said:

1/4 to go

2/4 Bois

Nahh .. would be way better if they wont tell us .... Just drop surprise on cheaters and ban them all.. like it was with FF :3

19 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:

Nahh .. would be way better if they wont tell us .... Just drop surprise on cheaters and ban them all.. like it was with FF :3

Every game I've played that has BattlEye requires you to agree to BE's ToS before it can initially install, so there's no way it'll surprise anyone. This wasn't an issue with FairFight since that's server-sided.

On 5/28/2018 at 4:04 PM, moneychixx said:

Please tell me BattleEye launch is soon. I am dying, I cannot wait longer OWO

1496894120127.gif

Hi Moneychixx... I remember you.  I for one will be glad for you to get another chance... and to get an LO smackdown when you cheat.  Personally I'm all for temp bans and tightening the anticheat so.. I'd rather see ur butt get kicked during the mission so I can hurrah than suffer and wait almost a year for a useless permaban so you can cheat on a million alt accounts.  yes, new chances for all and swift punishment for detected cheats, but temp kicks only... that would be fairest and most satisfying for the playerbase in my opinion. I'd sure enjoy having you in game to play than not... and watching the parameters of the game force you to play fair.

11 minutes ago, Rebelliousness said:

Hi Moneychixx... I remember you.  I for one will be glad for you to get another chance... and to get an LO smackdown when you cheat.  Personally I'm all for temp bans and tightening the anticheat so.. I'd rather see ur butt get kicked during the mission so I can hurrah than suffer and wait almost a year for a useless permaban so you can cheat on a million alt accounts.  yes, new chances for all and swift punishment for detected cheats, but temp kicks only... that would be fairest and most satisfying for the playerbase in my opinion. I'd sure enjoy having you in game to play than not... and watching the parameters of the game force you to play fair.

What the even... are you serious ?! o-o

Sign in to follow this