MrM0dZ

What's your favorite weapon/car and why?

Just wanted to know people's tastes, let's not start fights about which one is the best weapon/car in the game.

I'll start with myself:

My favorite vehicle is the Packer Vaquero, why? It's agile and fun to move around, you can do pretty awesome stunts and even do backflips with it.
It doesn't have much HP and top speed but it can save you from some situations where you need to leave instantly or just have a small vehicle.

And for my favorite weapon i choose the SHAW 556, it can be deadly CQC and mid ranges if you know how to hit bursts with it, also useful to destroy vehicles that have already been damaged and if the guy inside it jumps out you will have probably plenty of ammo to kill, you move slower when holding it but you can just switch to your pistol like everyone does, nothing like spraying bullets at enemies with a LMG like Rambo.

• Like 1

On 5/28/2018 at 5:27 PM, MrM0dZ said:

Just wanted to know people's tastes, let's not start fights about which one is the best weapon/car in the game.

I'll start with myself:

My favorite vehicle is the Packer Vaquero, why? It's agile and fun to move around, you can do pretty awesome stunts and even do backflips with it.
It doesn't have much HP and top speed but it can save you from some situations where you need to leave instantly or just have a small vehicle.

And for my favorite weapon i choose the SHAW 556, it can be deadly CQC and mid ranges if you know how to hit bursts with it, also useful to destroy vehicles that have already been damaged and if the guy inside it jumps out you will have probably plenty of ammo to kill, you move slower when holding it but you can just switch to your pistol like everyone does, nothing like spraying bullets at enemies with a LMG like Rambo.

Cool, Love the Shaw and the jeep. 

Favoritism does not come in to it, if you want to play on top kek tier.

You pick what everyone else has picked too, based purely on stats alone... Or have to "make do" with the deficiency that puts you as the underdog by default.

My favorite vehicle:  Bishada Kissaki

1zce547.jpg

Why:

I'ts fast, agile and drifting is a breeze.

Fun car to drive.

My favorite Weapon: N-SSW 74 Dvah

Currently my goto weapon.

I swap out CJ2 & IR2 depending on the situation.

Good range, packs a punch.

Edited by Westford

Moirai because of the engine sound however I'm mostly using 4x4 coz of raw power

My favourite weapon used to be Ntec then Shaw then JG but right now I'm just going with Star. This weapon is really perfect middle ground of all ranges and flavors.

Hard to say, it changes with my mood. Not to mention I really want to love certain vehicles, but they're "unusable" because they aren't Vegas/Pioneer. That being said, I always have a blast when it's time to pull out the Cop Kit.

• Stabba CCG
  • OCA Nano
  • Stun grenades
    • Dolton Broadwing

Love my Mikro mostly because I always loved the RL Mini Cooper. Now if LO made a version of a Volkswagen Beetle I would get that in a second ! 🙂 

NTEC/STAR for me good all around weapons.

Huntress and Act 44 / detonator :3 amd my V600 hurse power Grroowlswagen.
657C0C8F123C463E40B80AA28D157C2961F41318

Of course, as an enf, my favourite car is the best one ever: the Calabria.

Nothing like running that thing customized to look alike the default crim car. People ignore it near objectives, and it turns so quickly running over enemies is a breeze.

For the weapon, all of them. I like variety and I keep switching around in my locker just for fun, regardless of winning or losing. Though I generally stick with the STAR due to being an amazing all arounder.

ACES smg for the insane fire rate

Any shotgun type weapon, cuz shotties are fun in apb

4x4 for the drifts

Weapons: Ursus, Bloody mary, Oblivion, Curse, Strife ,Misery, Harbinger, Manic and Rabid. ... Cuz those weapons are fun to use and can be deadly in right hands. + (need some skills to use).

Cars: Vegas 4x4, firebomb and growl. ( 4x4 is fun and growl is better than bishada).

Yes ... Growl is better than bishada .... haters gonna hate but its true !

31 minutes ago, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

Did this man just say harbinger?!!?!

I respect you 

Yeah .. its a cool gun.

Thank you.

NFAS-12 'True Ogre', because it's fucking fun, sounds amazing and uses the MW2 AA12 sound. Well.. not anymore after they unreasonably nerfed it.

Now it's the S1-NA 'Manic' because I love AUGs and it's the best of the three.

And a car?

Dolton Fresno, well, just because, it's a fresno.

3 minutes ago, GhosT said:

And a car?

Dolton Fresno, well, just because, it's a fresno.

QSHDC1C.gif

Car: Seiyo Espacio, I love big, heavy cars that can take a few rounds and also I love hot tall Seiyo is so I can use it as cover.

Weapon: Alig/Case KO, LMGs are my thing in any shooter, the slow firerate ones so I don't waste ammo. But I kinda hate how most games punish you in accuracy and other things.

Favourite Car = Packer Vaquero, because i can easily handle it even with my 300+ms
Favourite Weapon = Tommy gun ,idk why.

Fave Weapon : OBIR , because it was the first gun I got a kill streak with.

Fave Car: "The Buttplug" a.k.a Mikro.

Because it gets in the tightest spaces in San Paro. Easy Driving, Great Maneuverability. Rarely flips and easy to flip back. Nice jumps. Great in a Mall... or hallway.. Or driving around inside the Asylum. 

Buttplug is love.