MrKindlyCat

Unbanned cheaters

After years of complacency G1 had with the previous anti-cheat methods, surely you can wait a couple of weeks more for the new company's setup?

I smell dead brain cells from OP splattered all over this thread. Come on sir, can't you wait some weeks until the BattlEye Update? Jeez!

Now, the real deal here is: gogol without a profile pic. Unacceptable! 🤔

• Like 1

This dude certainly has no idea what's going on over at Little Orbit. He really has no patience whatsoever. Solely the fact that there was another company that'd even take on this game should have been enough to make you pleased so just stop.

Sorry if i'm really salty, but I just kinda hate when people always say the game is bad (not particularly this person) and say that it could be easilly fixed without them even having any knowledge about how the game is being runned and who the game runs. Most of us don't work in the game industry, but atleast we can imagine how busy the work can be and repect their effort they put into the game. Matt and the crew showed some pretty good devotion and Matt sounded pretty genuine in his threads and Q@A. We can't guarantee that they've made much progress, but atleast they got some better communication skills than G1 so have patience, trust and give them times to sort things out. They have just started..

Have a good one all. :classic_smile:

13 minutes ago, Poperon said:

I smell dead brain cells from OP splattered all over this thread. Come on sir, can't you wait some weeks until the BattlEye Update? Jeez!

Now, the real deal here is: gogol without a profile pic. Unacceptable! 🤔

no need for the toxic comment to op just state your opinion and move along good sir.

You started this topic, replied a few times and now... no responses! I still haven't seen your next post yet. What's the hold up? I know you're thinking of typing one, so why haven't you typed it yet? Oh my god, don't you care?

Edited by Songbearer

1 hour ago, RageKitty said:

I know the community is gonna say "wait for battle eye" like the trolls they are. but I want to play my game now and enjoy my experience not wait for a patch that has no due date...

I haven't been around the APB scene since early 2013, and it's my understanding that the previous developers ultimately neglected the game and this community beyond immeasurable decency, hence the distrust in Little Orbit's commitment to the game, but god damn the level of self-entitlement and self-absorption that I have witnessed on this forum in the last 18~ hours that I have been back, by, admittedly, a vocal minority of this community, is nevertheless disgusting and absolutely disgraceful.

How can anyone unironically write this trash?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Chevrolet said:

I got reported for cooking nades...apparently that's sketchy, and I really hope that's what did me in, because I definitely won't play like that anymore lol

I got banned after afking in social for 6 hours, I restarted my game because my fps was locked @50. Rejoined social district and was met with a nice fairfight ban message. That was almost 3 years ago.

18 minutes ago, SinnedOne said:

This dude certainly has no idea what's going on over at Little Orbit. He really has no patience whatsoever. Solely the fact that there was another company that'd even take on this game should have been enough to make you pleased so just stop.

Sorry if i'm really salty, but I just kinda hate when people always say the game is bad (not particularly this person) and say that it could be easilly fixed without them even having any knowledge about how the game is being runned and who the game runs. Most of us don't work in the game industry, but atleast we can imagine how busy the work can be and repect their effort they put into the game. Matt and the crew showed some pretty good devotion and Matt sounded pretty genuine in his threads and Q@A. We can't guarantee that they've made much progress, but atleast they got some better communication skills than G1 so have patience, trust and give them times to sort things out. They have just started..

Have a good one all. :classic_smile:

This happens in many games tho. No matter how good they are there will always be someone crying on the forums.

Its pissing off, yes.

I also tell myself to be patient.

Lets see how they handle it, i have not much expectations but lets take a look at it first.

ps: try to find anything to play meanwhile if it makes you so anxious.

Edited by LuzExtinguido

Considering the time before Fairfight when Punkbuster was the main form of anti-cheat I am sure we can survive of the wait.

2 hours ago, RageKitty said:

anyway now that my ranting anger is out of the way. Little Orbit address the game you happen to jump head first into hell to get. and fix the damn game. cause this is stupid.

Well you also have to answer this question, do you think Battleye is going to really help overall in the cheating problem? 

Unless this game have active GM's roaming and they ban people on the spot, IMO nothing is going to change that much. "A HACK FREE ONLINE GAME"? sorry it doesn't exist.  Things will never be like the use to be when the old GM's were around / years years ago , despite a new company and staff coming onboard.

Cheating in online games will always exist, so my advice do what i do. Play other games more, especially if you can't deal with the cheating or don't want to be bother with it as much. Good luck though.

Edited by LAPDAlonso

1 hour ago, SirBlackazz said:

so one of three things will happen when battle eye is activated... 

1:The current hackers will keep hacking and get  insta banned by battle eye.

2:The current hackers will stop hacking get rolled by better players and just quit. 

3:The current hackers will will play legit and just enjoy the game with the rest of us.

any of those are a win for me so i am willing to wait for LO to get this right so the games community can be built back up. Remember LO just got this dumpster fire of a game and it will take time to fix everything that G1 broke.

u forgot the 4th thing what will be the thing that will happen couse it happens to every game (sadly) battle eye will be launched a few weeks maybe we have a normal game till the hackers learned how to hack again without battle eye is noticing its the same in every game this is the first thing why i have no expectations at all for battle eye as just a few weeks were u can play nice again

second thing that i think is wiered is that discusion about the nude pics

first : its a 18+ game

second : he really thinks about doing something about the nude pics on a already 18+ game just becouse of some ranking but forgets the work ppl did on making that or the ppl who farmed to buy them

i think of it as u have build something amasing with long time and hard work and someone just comes and kinda Delites it ( destroys it) just becouse of some rating wich nobody cares about ? besides that thought to complayn aboput nude pics in a 18+ game is so stupid to me xD

but well i will see what happens till then im kinda calm i just hope it dont kills the game more than it was dieing before

(sry for my bad english its not my native language ^.^)

smh so many impatient ppl

People like you is why we can't have nice things. I'm sure there's many people out there like you too.

Can we be patient for once? We are having more progress than what old G1 made in like 3 years and they are actually communicating with us. Isn't this what you people were complaining about before? The fact that old G1 didn't communicate with us?

Now they are trying to do that but you just find another problem to complain about. I know hackers and annoying and all but just deal with it already and wait a few weeks or so. 

Just now, Defibrillator said:

Boi..arent you worse than ray?

thats a serious accusation

Hopefully the new anti-cheat system will ban any unbanned players who decide to continue cheating/start cheating again.

for me , it doesn't seem fair that there might be people falsely banned by FF because RP didn't do a good job at tweaking it , so if they have to unban people they need to be fair to everyone that were banned by a program that might have been malfunctioning for all that time .

Cheaters will be banned again , doesn't matter if they are on their old main or a new account , if they want to cheat they will in any case

Giving a second chance to people that were cheating is also a good thing in my opinon , sometimes , you fuck up , you regret , here you have a chance to come back , and not start from zero .

this , can only bring back players that left the game unhappy .

so really , to my point of view there's no downside to it , scammers and dirty people will stay banned and they have to stay banned , it will only bring back people that wants to play again .

9 hours ago, LaQuandra said:

Good attitude. I hope more people are like you. 

There are more,I'm sure:)

9 hours ago, Sayori said:

"- We will not be unbanning players that violated other parts of our terms and conditions. For instance, credit card fraud or other forms of illegal activities.""

Apparently, cheating is not the worst thing, it's ok you have tormented hundreds and thousand of other players. It's ok, have a free pass. The rest? Nah.

It's not about what is the worst thing, but what upcoming BattleEye is going to watch for.

I am sure that BattleEye's job is not to watch for credit card fraud or other illegal activities.

4 hours ago, Lying said:

I got banned after afking in social for 6 hours, I restarted my game because my fps was locked @50. Rejoined social district and was met with a nice fairfight ban message. That was almost 3 years ago.

FairFight needs way more than 6 hours to ban someone.

It's asynchronous, so people won't be able to tie specific actions with their bans and try to circumvent them.

7 hours ago, SirBlackazz said:

so one of three things will happen when battle eye is activated... 

1:The current hackers will keep hacking and get  insta banned by battle eye.

2:The current hackers will stop hacking get rolled by better players and just quit. 

3:The current hackers will will play legit and just enjoy the game with the rest of us.

any of those are a win for me so i am willing to wait for LO to get this right so the games community can be built back up. Remember LO just got this dumpster fire of a game and it will take time to fix everything that G1 broke.

No4 will happen:

4:the hackers will keep hacking and get banned by byttle eye immediately rerolling.

Edited by LilyV3

just wait for the new system and we wil be fine

Give them time for it. 

Anti cheat is coming, so no worries.

• Like 1