MrKindlyCat

Unbanned cheaters

Hi

In your plan unban most of cheaters but could you pleas proove they was not cheating in game. I fed up from cheaters who used macros and wh and I spent to many times to do reasonable video report at them. I saw years how they used macros and wh. Of course you will not see on FF logs why they was banned but dont forget about video reports. I reported at guys who played with macros too many years and they was banned and I suppose you will unban them. Very thank you. Very good decision. Congratulation. All we are waited to see this in game. Before unbanning them please give us a proof they was not cheating and fool list of your lovely cheaters who will be unbanned if you respect people who is playing in game. And dont need to say bad player with macros is bad player.... Macros is a third software and whatever you say the macros is advantage

And this decision... we will not translate the bans because they are toxic but we will do member reputation on our forum... I dont care about this reputation and what people is thinking about me coz most here are kids but your decision is totally wrong. You have to shame cheaters but you shame people on your forum who is playing fair and give own fair opinion to you... very strange decisions 

Edited by MrKindlyCat

19 minutes ago, MrKindlyCat said:

Hi

In your plan unban most of cheaters but could you pleas proove they was not cheating in game. I fed up from cheaters who used macros and wh and I spent to many times to do reasonable video report at them. I saw years how they used macros and wh. Of course you will not see on FF logs why they was banned but dont forget about video reports. I reported at guys who played with macros too many years and they was banned and I suppose you will unban them. Very thank you. Very good decision. Congratulation. All we are waited to see this in game. Before unbanning them please give us a proof they was not cheating and fool list of your lovely cheaters who will be unbanned if you respect people who is playing in game. And dont need to say bad player with macros is bad player.... Macros is a third software and whatever you say the macros is advantage

From what I understand,  the will be unbanning the majority of people that were banned in the past.

Mostly because of inconsistencies in the previous ban policies, methods of determination and whatnot.

Also giving people a 2nd chance.

So the proof that you ask for, is not necessary given LO's desicion.

You can read more here.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Westford said:

From what I understand,  the will be unbanning the majority of people that were banned in the past.

Mostly because of inconsistencies in the previous ban policies, methods of determination and whatnot.

Also giving people a 2nd chance.

So the proof that you ask for, is not necessary given LO's desicion.

You can read more here.

Matthew said they will unban cheaters coz he dont see they had the proper reason for the ban. This is not a reason to unban player if he dont see. For my apb experience for 7 years I saw just one ban what I had the questions why he was banned. JUST ONE... for 7 years... but others... I knew... and I waited and couple of them I waited for 2-3 years and I got

Edited by MrKindlyCat

That's not really what Matt said. Here's the important part:

Our current system is inaccurate and capable of automatically banning players who are not cheating. I also found a lot of instances where bans were enforced subjectively. That means the punishment or lack thereof was largely at the discretion of the GM or CS person. 
In order to grow, we need consistency.

With that in mind, I am going unban a significant portion of the player base.

1. The system is inaccurate and capable of banning players who are not cheating.
2. Several bans were found to be made subjectively, which means it is entirely possible individuals were not cheating.

The key is that there is room for doubt in the bans they've made previously. Combine that with the fact that this is supposed to be a new start, so in other words they plan on giving a majority of people a second chance. 

If they weren't hacking and were unfairly banned, it's a sign of good will. If they DID hack, it's a chance to actually play -- and if they hack again, they'll be caught and banned again, this time with a far more accurate system in place. In other words, it's not about "proving" anything: they're unbanning people so they can be consistent with the new anti-cheat.

• Like 4

you clearly don't know what its like to be falsely banned being constantly screwed by the system. So much debate over the years dumb players believe FF was soo good all the banns were 100% caught cheating kissing g1 bottom, that's just pure ignorance. I having to deal with accusations from the most toxic players in-game, get insulted by jealous players because I killed them a lot. 

Now Little orbit has to clean up the mess. Like every gamer, I don't like cheaters and I blame g1's fault for setting up FF. Unbanning those who were banned in the past because g1 didn't even have a proper banned appeal this gives those who weren't cheating a chance. The risk they took pays for it, tbh I don't care which cheater gets unbanned good for them, I'm just here to see how the game develops, why would you give a dam? throughout the years playing on Han winning consistently, new cheaters/ high-rank closets have a vendetta against us, we didn't cry about it we went against them constantly which probably drive most of the player base mad and we won most games, took a while for their ban. I'm sure i hate those max rank account cheaters I vs over the years to be unbanned buts its w/e.

I have been banned once by FF 2 years ago, unbanned by tiggs dec 2018 flagg by triggering a false positive. She could have listened to me from the beginning but continue to ignore the issue, but I was very disappointed. looking forward for battleEye & little orbit doing things right.

Edited by Deadliest
  • Like 5

Do not worry battleye + up to date fairfight will do a job, trust me, I have 3+ years expierence with both of em, about macrosing, yes, battleye are against them mainly and there no place for example autohotkey and it is illegal from their opinion

if cheaters still decide to cheat again, they gonna be banned anyways. Dosen't matter if they play on there main accounts or on rerolls.

The Matchmaking gonna match u up anyways.

Edited by Tsumori

Imagine the player's abrupt drop of skill after the patch xDDDD priceless

• Like 3

They said already that they unban cheaters as well. 

Second chance stuff etc

Case closed.

Edited by Fumiku
  • Like 2

Why it matters to you if they unban them or not? They won't do it before battleye gets enabled anyway.

24 minutes ago, dontbanmebr0 said:

Imagine the player's abrupt drop of skill after the patch xDDDD priceless

Or dosen't even come online after they getting there first patch of there hacks <:^)

It doesn't actually matter,some of them will just push their luck too far  and gonna end up banned all over again.Because people will put the new anti-cheat system to the "test".

2 minutes ago, Tsumori said:

Or dosen't even come online after they getting there first patch of there hacks <:^)

True😂😂😂😂

Just now, dontbanmebr0 said:

True😂😂😂😂

I'm pretty sure that some ppl gonna hide under a new names or aren't even online on the first week.

100% confirmed

yooo xD i just figured it out😂😂😂 does it actually make a difference if they get unbanned?I mean its not like they didn't rerolled already😂😂😂😂

No it dosen't, but people are still ignorant about it. Like LO already said, there are alot of false positv ban's and it still could improve the /pop atm.

• Like 1

Just now, Tsumori said:

I'm pretty sure that some ppl gonna hide under a new names or aren't even online on the first week.

100% confirmed

i got nothing against anyone at this point but some people will get smacked.There are certain people who will downgrade pretty badly or never show up again.The thing is either way big names are gone.There will be a certain balance now,and you will see that some golds gonna be silvers or even worse😂😂😂.Im not talkin about myself,im already silver😂😂😂

i got nothing against anyone at this point but some people will get smacked.There are certain people who will downgrade pretty badly or never show up again.The thing is either way big names are gone.There will be a certain balance now,and you will see that some golds gonna be silvers or even worse😂😂😂.Im not talkin about myself,im already silver😂😂😂

aaaaaaaaaand people could finally show that there are not hacking )))

Pfff... good to know, all FilmV accounts will be unbanned. 150+ accounts 😛

• Like 1

Just now, Tsumori said:

aaaaaaaaaand people could finally show that there are not hacking )))

to be honest i would be happy if people will get unbanned and keep it straight.I mean sure they cheated before(maybe) but in my opinion they deserve a second chance to prove everyone what they are made of.I mean if you actually consider none of them were actually bad players they just wanned more than they could achieve.

22 minutes ago, RunicDeath said:

Pfff... good to know, all FilmV accounts will be unbanned. 150+ accounts 😛

that would be funny,highly doubtful but surely funny😂😂😂

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MrKindlyCat said:

Hi

And this decision... we will not translate the bans because they are toxic but we will do member reputation on our forum... I dont care about this reputation and what people is thinking about me coz most here are kids but your decision is totally wrong. You have to shame cheaters but you shame people on your forum who is playing fair and give own fair opinion to you... very strange decisions 

Look,people deserve a second chance,i do agree with you that what they did is wrong and shameful but they got punished for it and maybe they learned their lesson.Lets not resume to hate,plus if they cheat again that is it for them,they will wind up banned again and i doubt they will see any more mercy

that would be funny,highly doubtful but surely funny😂😂😂

To be honest, he was a funny dude "God Of APB". Sure he was a pain in the a**, but understand me. He wasn't one of these: "I'm not cheating, I'm just having lags :^)"

He was honest at least xD

FilmV28: Hello peasants, your GOD has came back. 

Broadcast: Player FilmV28 got banned (blah blah)

FilmV29: Hello peasants. Had some internet connection problems. 

He was the only cheater I like as a person, not as a cheater, don't get me wrong. 

• Like 1

Just now, RunicDeath said:

To be honest, he was a funny dude "God Of APB". Sure he was a pain in the a**, but understand me. He wasn't one of these: "I'm not cheating, I'm just having lags :^)"

He was honest at least xD

FilmV28: Hello peasants, your GOD has came back. 

Broadcast: Player FilmV28 got banned (blah blah)

FilmV29: Hello peasants. Had some internet connection problems. 

He was the only cheater I like as a person, not as a cheater, don't get me wrong. 

yes i get it😂😂😂😂😂

Too many false bans, too much corruption; bans for petty things... bans for a non-cheating related reason but put through FF and told a bogus reason for the ban... yes I hate to see cheaters back but a clean slate is the best idea. I cant believe the stories of unprofessionalism I've heard. You only got your ban seriously looked at if you were a 'known' player with old G1. A disgrace.

Edited by Archon
  • Like 3