TobregirT

Forced Password Reset

Hey guys from the title im sure you know my issue, ever since the forced password reset i have lost my main im not sure what the email to it is, but i know if i am told what it is i have the passwords and such, can an admin tell me if he can find it out characters on account are

Jericho server

|Vendetta|

|Wizardy|

CIowd

Please do reply ASAP as if i dont find this email iv lost like 800USD worth of stuff over nothing :(

Yeah already tried that, unfortunitly just trying to solve the issue myself since i know support is swamped.

Posted my ticket on the 25th of may, does anyone know usually how long it will take i was number 1034, anyone know what there at roughly.

3 minutes ago, TobregirT said:

Posted my ticket on the 25th of may, does anyone know usually how long it will take i was number 1034, anyone know what there at roughly.

I would give it a day or two. I was ticket #286 and I was responded to just yesterday. They're overwhelmingly swamped with tickets but once they respond I'm sure they'll be able to help. Just be patient at this point, unfortunately there is nothing else you can really do besides figure out the e-mail. 

Yeah i know just sucks when i know what there gonna ask i got it all filled out just want a reply from support already so i can give them the info for my acc back. 😞