Genobee

OCA, why is?

So. The OCA has a crazily short TTK with the accuracy to make it happen.

I could go on a whole tirade about every last detail, but why? It's in a better spot then every other SMG is. The buffs it received a ways back were simply not needed. It was already an incredibly popular weapon capable of doing exactly what it needed to VERY well. 

• Like 2

What is this even, all SMG's are in a pretty usable spot, why change things now?

The Manic and Curse are both in-line with the OCA, but yeah, the OCA buff was too much.

Aside from the norsemen all the SMG's are viable. The OCA is very strong but nerfing it would likely take it out of the pool entirely as was before when everyone mained the pmg, then everyone moaned about the pmg.

1 hour ago, Dexem said:

The OCA is very strong but nerfing it would likely take it out of the pool entirely as was before when everyone mained the pmg, then everyone moaned about the pmg.

not at all. the OCA pre-buff was always viable and in line with the other SMGs, you just had to position a little bit. they increased the accuracy and fire rate for no reason and it is unrivalled in any sub 15m fight. the ttk is the fastest of any primary weapon excluding LMGs, as well as the easiest to maintain as it has negligible recoil and no spread unless you use cj3/cj2 and full auto the whole mag.

Edited by aedn
  • Like 2

On 5/26/2018 at 4:16 AM, Dexem said:

Aside from the norsemen all the SMG's are viable. The OCA is very strong but nerfing it would likely take it out of the pool entirely as was before when everyone mained the pmg, then everyone moaned about the pmg.

👍 agree "Norwegians" strange series .

On 5/26/2018 at 9:17 AM, ElectroStingz said:

They killed the OCA Silverado 😢

OCA-EW 626.2-SD "Silverado" it is impossible to spoil . another one of the exclusive additions to the game zmUb7L879s.jpg

Yeah I remember everyone's reaction to that random fire rate buff it got a few years ago.  Everyone just thought "Wtf why?" and started asking for it to be reverted but G1 didn't listen.  It'll still be a great gun if they revert that change, so I'm all for reverting it.

• Like 1

I agree, revert the firerate, that change was never needed. Didn't need that accuracy buff but it doesnt bother me nearly as much.