yeah honestly, game is just not worth playing at this point. i keep looking at like "oh i didn't waste 12,000 hours playing this game" when in reality i did just waste 12,000 hours playing this game.

• Like 2

"Little Orbit has ended APB Reloaded's kill streak."

• Like 2

The dime a dozen "repeal weapon balance" thread. LO knows, they've admitted to it, continuing to request this isn't going to be productive. Suggest actual changes instead.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Sergsininia said:

The dime a dozen "repeal weapon balance" thread. LO knows, they've admitted to it, continuing to request this isn't going to be productive. Suggest actual changes instead.

no dude thats just terrible.
  • Like 1

They think all they do is good and nothing need to change.) They add My God "Prototype" distr to continue they violent experiments with weapons. So expect more worse things.

Just now, UrsulaRex said:

They think all they do is good and nothing need to change.) They add My God "Prototype" distr to continue they violent experiments with weapons. So expect more worse things.

yep :)))) i spent more than 12k hrs on this btw. 😀😀😀

Just now, UrsulaRex said:

pretty sure they don't... and pretty sure they're working to fix their error, not worsen it.

1 minute ago, Sergsininia said:
2 minutes ago, UrsulaRex said:

pretty sure they don't... and pretty sure they're working to fix their error, not worsen it.
yeah fixing their error by listening to casual players with little exp.

They should have reverted all the balance changes honestly, but they didn't 😕

Yukon fix was good i think.
IR changes ... not good but it's okay , i won't use it anymore.
But shotgun changes are really terrible , it's not balancing just a breaking balance. 

Edited by dett2

9 minutes ago, TrinityFSB said:

Another fucking new guy who doesn't get the bigger picture. 

how do you know he's new

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:
10 minutes ago, TrinityFSB said:

how do you know he's new
You have a point.

Also it doesn't matter how long people have been around. Look at me I'm an idiot at best and I've been around since the RTW days.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TrinityFSB said:

a 2014 player claiming someone doesn't get the bigger picture

yikes

2 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
12 minutes ago, TrinityFSB said:

how do you know he's new
he doesn't

"revert balance changes"... some people just say "revert everything" even though many things got better... the only problem with the changes are shotguns, they should be reversed.... I'm fine with everything else - except for IR3, I agree it needed an actual downside, but this firerate decrease is too high - make it 3% - 6% - 9%, not 6% - 12% - 18%.
I get the concept of reducing firerate for ARs, but it put a hold on some other guns like the curse for example... it has the accuracy to deal above 30m, so IR was a nice mod choice - not anymore.

but yea other than that, I'm happy with the buffs for some of the underpowered weapons, fixes to yukon and crippling the HVR in close range.

looking forward to a solution to the shotgun problem (aka reverting and only buffing some of them individually, like DOW or shredder for example) and other underperforming weapons getting buffed. (snubnose next please LUL)

hurr durr durr durr mah ntec meta!

anything4views_fat_neckbeard_crying_by_t

The game is very playable, you just suck. Stop crying, pick up a JG, and join the fun.

2 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

The game is very playable, you just suck. Stop crying, pick up a JG, and join the fun.

if the only counter you provide against a claim that a gun is unbalanced is to use that same gun, it doesnt really help your argument 
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

this Is how I feel about my thumper on test servers. they are gutting shotguns... well I enjoyed the weeks of shottys being like when I first started playing when the nerf hit live servers ill prob quit again.

2 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
6 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

if the only counter you provide against a claim that a gun is unbalanced is to use that same gun, it doesnt really help your argument 
Wait, a JG is a shotgun?!

I thought it was a literally broken sniper rifle. 

1 minute ago, kurbstomp88 said:
this Is how I feel about my thumper on test servers. they are gutting shotguns... well I enjoyed the weeks of shottys being like when I first started playing when the nerf hit live servers ill prob quit again.
giphy.gif Edited by KnifuWaifu

2 hours ago, Neuson said:

please just revert the current weapon changes

the game has been unplayable for weeks now

unplayable? how hard is it to stay more than 30 m away and kill them with other weapons? I've been doing it that way and kill the shotguns as much as they kill me

1 hour ago, Dazark said:

please just revert the current weapon changes

the game has been unplayable for weeks now

Many people said to fix the gun balances as well as add new weapons which means the gun balances needed to be worked on. Thy also said that the otw was not the final stage and that more testing was to come which is here now.
hop in the open conflict and help the cause
45 minutes ago, KnifuWaifu said:

I don't understand how hard it is to stay 30 m away or more....
or maybe they just want to steal a kiss and cop a feel from ops? lol

1 minute ago, Fortune Runner said:

unplayable? how hard is it to stay more than 30 m away and kill them with other weapons? I've been doing it that way and kill the shotguns as much as they kill me

as much as this might make sense at first, theres no actual way to avoid close range in apb - not when you have to interact with an objective

Just now, BXNNXD said:
Just now, Fortune Runner said:

as much as this might make sense at first, theres no actual way to avoid close range in apb - not when you have to interact with an objective
not everyone needs the objective 😛
I do covering fire unless the team already is for me instead