ShadesofGrey

/fpsdetail, Clotting 3 100% Again?

He's asking for several things that were changed for balance reasons. He wants Clotting 3 buffed back to where it was, he wants to drop the (admittedly useless) notoriety system, and I assume wants a more detailed /fps command.

Clotting is fine how it is, even after being nerfed a little, it's still basically the best character mod.

Notoriety I agree is worthless, especially because your notoriety level no longer matters for 99% of the game. I don't think the notoriety system should be outright removed, but I do think it should be re-imagined and take a different form.

• Thanks 1

/fpsdetail was removed because "people made a lot of erroneous assumptions about what it meant." and really doesn't need to be re-enabled.

Clotting 3 doesn't need a buff. If anything it needs to be leveled out to make other green mods viable.

We could do without the notoriety system though.

Edited by Lv1Slime
  • Like 1

On 5/28/2018 at 5:15 PM, Lv1Slime said:

/fpsdetail was removed because "people made a lot of erroneous assumptions about what it meant." and really doesn't need to be re-enabled.

Clotting 3 doesn't need a buff. If anything it needs to be leveled out to make other green mods viable.

It's a bit late to reply, but I don't use Clotting 3 because it's useless. The difference in the couple hundred milliseconds is absolutely not going to protect you from any of the nonsensically unbalanced weapons, unless you and the enemy you are fighting, are complete idiots missing every shot in the middle of the open.

And the difference in the TWELVE POINT TWO second recovery, to the 6.5 difference in something that is almost always going to result in no effect what-so-ever, is completely pointless.

If it didn't take 200ms to start recovering, it could actually out recover a single bullet on players that are too busy spraying, and if you are playing the game competently, was actually effective.

Also, all /fpsdetail did was tell players when to not start combat because the servers were, or were about to, sperg out to hell after they changed servers, and no longer wanted detailed information about how miserably bad they were still performing.

TLDR, shit players wanted the people that knew what they were doing nerfed, because they were too busy spraying SMGs and AR's across the map instead of using cover and skill, so it took "more bullets" to kill them.

Edited by ShadesofGrey
  • Like 1

Bounties are great fun, the game would really lose something if they were gone. Sure they can mess up players on a mission but so can a lot of other things, it's nice to see the chaos roll in and especially participate in car chases trying to hunt them down.

• Like 1

wait clotting 3 doesnt instant heal? I didnt know it got changed wtf

what is this game 😧

tumblr_opc985xzyb1tqgjq4o1_400.gif

fpsdetail would be nice even though i had no clue about most of what it showed. the green text and more numbers along with my depressing fps and latency were cool to have on my screen. would make me feel like a hacker.

Edited by PoshDoll

I prefer CA3 for cqc and CA2 for ranged

but as with all things, go with what works for you

Edited by CookiePuss

if you dont like ca3 why not just run something else lol

i think the notoriety system would be passable as long as enforcers are given the option to pay off prestige like criminals can pay off notoriety

On 5/28/2018 at 11:15 PM, Lv1Slime said:

When you become n5, gain cosmic powers for 20 seconds, then explode.

The notoriety system would be fine if the N5/P5 was awarded as soon as the mission was over or while outside the mission (from ram raiding or arresting an N5.) At the same time, it should spawn a bonus mission to kill/arrest X amount of people or stay alive for X amount of time. The reward could be something minimal like a consumable or cash.

Edited by CrocodileTears
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, CrocodileTears said:

The notoriety system would be fine if the N5/P5 was awarded as soon as the mission was over or while outside the mission (from ram raiding or arresting an N5.) At the same time, it should spawn a bonus mission to kill/arrest X amount of people or stay alive for X amount of time. The reward could be something minimal like a consumable or cash.

Me likey.

Before the nerf, Clotting Agent 3 was too good. It's still very good even without the zero-delay. In CQC, you can heal enough in between exchanges to re-engage and/or survive an additional hit versus your opponent.

1 hour ago, CrocodileTears said:

cool idea!

23 hours ago, CrocodileTears said:

grand idea. +1

Only thing I'd change about bounties is making it so it's an activatable thing on a time limit once you gain enough N/P after your mission ends or during if you do want the chaos. Criminals would be able to go on a "rampage" and enforcers would be able to go "Vigilante mode" when they're ready. Time limit would be needed to stop players from sabotaging other missions by getting the high point then also a warning of " player is about to rampage!"