TheMessiah

[PC] Patch 1.19.6 (1011)

2 minutes ago, TrinityFSB said:

YES....  It looks like they had somewhat of the same idea I had.   Use the game to gather data for test weapons....

its optimal in the fact that you can test weapons with no wait time in real district scenarios, but realistically thats not whats happening

orbit needs to realize if they want more than 20 people using the ntec and volcano on each other around the central park, they need to lead players by the hand

10 hours ago, Frosi said:

Wake me up when they change the rule sets on the district so all weapons that aren't being tested are disabled. I think I died more to Low yields, HVR's and Ogre's than any gun that is actually undergoing changes.

Yes, let's completely skew the data collected by ignoring 90% of the game when testing.

8 hours ago, Sergsininia said:

<off topic>Oh sweet man, love your new profile photo.</off topic>

Thank you

it sounds really loud and i can't keep the cops away tho 😢

On 8/30/2018 at 6:48 AM, TheMessiah said:

Corrected a hitbox issue while preforming a Sabotage action.

Best patch of all time! Seriously, that hitbox bug was really annoying.

I look forward to having proper test districts instead of the separate client. Also, could we get this topic pinned for easy access? Edited by MrsHappyPenguin

This is absolutely excellent!
 Yea its a spawn kill pit, but I isn't crying.  Excellent way to work up your roles

You don't have to wait around for a mission, n then wait around for opp to be called, then be bored n half asleep by the time the enemy comes
 I would suggest changing your weapons n car in another dist or social, then go in.  
It will be a 'Hot Spawn'. 
The only thing I noticed that I don't like, is you don't get any money for kills unless your in a mission. Not a problem though, just k up get some kills on the way.  we had three in a team n they watched the point while I kilt at double b's, then I went n watched the spot n they went out n got kills...nobody ever came to the point. they were out doing the same thing..hehehehe
  ps. ya don't get money unless its a enemy team in the mission..

Edited by MACKxBOLAN
more

9 hours ago, Hexerin said:
19 hours ago, Frosi said:

Wake me up when they change the rule sets on the district so all weapons that aren't being tested are disabled. I think I died more to Low yields, HVR's and Ogre's than any gun that is actually undergoing changes.

Yes, let's completely skew the data collected by ignoring 90% of the game when testing.
Oh you mean the data they're already collecting with all other districts? Smart thinking.

On 8/30/2018 at 1:48 PM, TheMessiah said:

All players are PVP unlocked at all times to help facilitate the testing of these balance changes.

This feature ruins the whole thing, otherwise i would've been interested to play this.

20 minutes ago, xHenryman90x said:
On 8/30/2018 at 12:48 PM, TheMessiah said:

All players are PVP unlocked at all times to help facilitate the testing of these balance changes.

This feature ruins the whole thing, otherwise i would've been interested to play this.
playn missions ruins it

7 hours ago, Frosi said:
Oh you mean the data they're already collecting with all other districts? Smart thinking.
Oh you mean the districts that are completely irrelevant to this discussion, due to not having the altered weapons and therefore cannot contribute anything to the weapon testing dataset?

Keep digging your hole, or put your ego aside and accept you fucked up in your original statement. Your choice.

47 minutes ago, Hexerin said:
Oh you mean the districts that are completely irrelevant to this discussion, due to not having the altered weapons and therefore cannot contribute anything to the weapon testing dataset?

Keep digging your hole, or put your ego aside and accept you fucked up in your original statement. Your choice.
You are not an easy person to like, are you?
  • Like 2

Just now, CookiePuss said:
he is right in this case tho

37 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:
No I am not.

Please make the test districts normal financial mission districts instead of this pointless free for all garbage that doesn't even give accurate real scenarios performance stats.