Raeboe

WHAT ARE THESE INDIAN LOVE POSTS?

Seriously what are these indian love posts that keeps getting spammed every minute on the forums? Does it have anything to do with that the servers are down? Like some kind of DDOS attack?

Servers are down for maintenance, Indian love poster is just being an Indian love poster, carry on.

We are still trying to deal with the spammers. I am so very sorry. The team and I are still trying to find a way to limit these spammers. As soon as we are comfortable with the results I will make sure to update you guys about it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Lixil said:

We are still trying to deal with the spammers. I am so very sorry. The team and I are still trying to find a way to limit these spammers. As soon as we are comfortable with the results I will make sure to update you guys about it.

You dont need to be sorry .... i mean its not your fault that world is full of those ugly ppls. Spamm post are deleted you done your job well, in my eyes.

Just now, MartisLTU said:
15 minutes ago, Lixil said:

You dont need to be sorry .... i mean its not your fault that world is full of those ugly ppls. Spamm post are deleted you done your job well, in my eyes.
We are trying our best to keep the posts out of your guy's eyes but it seems like they know our sleeping schedule 😧

nooo-gif-7-1.gif

Thank you for the support though :)
  • Thanks 1

The baba ji spam has been happening on the APB/FE forums for several years. They know we need a little love in our lives.

The exact same spam used to happen on the Battlefield Heroes and NFSWorld forums

Just call him a "madarchod" and "pakistan's dog" in PM's

1 hour ago, Lixil said:

Back in the days G1 limited new forums account users to make a post/comment for 48hours if i am not mistaken to prevent people to make new accounts just to spam
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I think there could be a daily thread limit too, no one makes that many threads a day 🤔

• Thanks 1

Thanks guys for the suggestions! They helped a lot! Gonna see what we can implement to the forums.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lixil said:

Thanks guys for the suggestions! They helped a lot! Gonna see what we can implement to the forums.

thinking about it. Maybe limiting posts per user isn't a bad idea.
Like if i make a post now, i can make a new one in 2hours or something 🤔
Then the spammers might think on making more accounts to spam comment sections of existing posts.
So new accounts can't make post in social district general if they are not longer than 3days old
But they are allowed to comment on other posts tho, limit their comments to like 1 comment per 10minutes or something.
And for everyone else in general limit comments to 1 per 60seconds or 120seconds.

It should not harm new players that are not trolls n'or will it harm us who been here for years but it might prevent spammers from even trying. Edited by Keshi
  • Thanks 1

I am fairly intrigued, you should just give him his own sub-forum. We could all use some of that esoteric love juice once in a while.

Limiting new topics to 1 every 1 or 2 hours should be fine.
The few people who actually post more than one topic a day are usually the people that post useless threads for attention.. *cough*pairofsocks*cough*

• Like 3

Don't you know? It's mating season, you insensitive specist.

how will i get my black magic training if you ban the voodoo priest

7 hours ago, Keshi said:

thinking about it. Maybe limiting posts per user isn't a bad idea.

A few of us like  BXNNXD , CookiePuss , and myself talk a lot on the forums.
Some of it important and some of it sociable.
Limiting posts I don't feel comfortable with but limiting topics and a time limit on posts , like a spam guard so they cant be one second after another would be good.

2 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
A few of us like  BXNNXD , CookiePuss , and myself talk a lot on the forums.
Some of it important and some of it sociable.
Limiting posts I don't feel comfortable with but limiting topics and a time limit on posts , like a spam guard so they cant be one second after another would be good.
or hear me out

this is a crazy, outside-the-box idea

but maybe get enough mods for 24/7 coverage?

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:
or hear me out

this is a crazy, outside-the-box idea

but maybe get enough mods for 24/7 coverage?
YQEnpbP.gif

I suspect its a bot program spamming them out.
I do not believe people alone can stop the spammer account alone.
Using multiple ways together can limit its annoyance  though.