LaQuandra

Best Weapon Manufacturer in San Paro

Best Weapon Manufacturer in San Paro  

137 members have voted

1. 1. If you could only pick weapons from one gun manufacturer in San Paro, who would it be?

• Agrotech (ACES, DMR, ALIG, ATAC, ACT 44)
    • Colby (CSG, Tommy Gun, PMG, Colby RSA, Snubnose, Colby 45)
    • Joker (JG, Joker Carbine, RFP-9)
    • Nekrova (HVR, Scout, ISSR, N-SSW, NTEC, Anubis, NFAS, NFA-9)
    • Obeya (OPGL, CAP 40, CR726, OBIR, OCA, OSCAR, OSMAW, FBW)
    • Somatic (STAR, SHAW, S-AS PDW)
    • Stabba (LTL guns)

I voted Joker.

Β 

The JG is a superior shotgun to the other options. It's the most reliable, consistent shotgun in the game. However, I am aware some folks favor the NFAS and its variants.

Joker Carbine is kind of like the N-Tech: it's pretty great for whatever you want to do. There is no situation whereΒ a Joker Carbine isn't a good idea.

The RFP-9 hasn't had much love in the past, but recently I've come to recognize it as a superior firearm for Med-Long Range engagements. It compliments the JG and Carbine well.

Β 

All in all, I think the Joker weapons provide the player with the best overall package. Joker has the most reliable line-up which consistently provides the playerΒ with effective ranges of play without the need to babysit your loadout--which is a huge disadvantage for OBEYA. You will constantly be switching your loadout to suit the needs of the mission.

Β 

My second vote would probably go to OBEYA, if only because it hasΒ such a large arsenal of effective, yet nuanced weapons. Also, the FBW provides the entire line-up with a huge boost in performance. However, itΒ loses points for the OSMAW and the CR762. The OSMAW is outclassed by the Volcano in every conceivable way. The Volcano is just an overall upgrade.Β The CR762 is the worst gun in the game as far as I'm concerned. It simply requires entirely too many rounds to kill a target for the speed at which it can be fired, and it is, quite frankly, outclassed by the OBIR, HVR, and Scout.

A distinct lack of love to the gun manufacturer responsible for the most aesthetically pleasing gun in the game, the Colby commander.

Β 

I am disappoint.

1 hour ago, Zascha said:

The CR762 is the worst gun in the game as far as I'm concerned

Β 

How dare you insult the former love of my life like that! :)Β 

6 hours ago, LaQuandra said:

Β 

Damage drop off starts at 86m and you do stick to the ground when you shoot (if you want to call that a movement penalty) but otherwise I agree with that you said. I used the CR726 a bunch and I think the ISSR-B outclasses it.Β 

issrb can also jump shoot with more accuracy then the current scout, for whatever that’s worth on a 4stk gun lol

Β 

1 hour ago, Zascha said:

Β The CR762 is the worst gun in the game as far as I'm concerned. It simply requires entirely too many rounds to kill a target for the speed at which it can be fired, and it is, quite frankly, outclassed by the OBIR, HVR, and Scout.

imo the obeya is perfectly competitive with the obir, they just have different playstyles - although i’m pretty sure the obeya has a faster ttk at nearly every range

Β 

the 8stk at 100m isn’t something to be overlooked either

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

issrb can also jump shoot with more accuracy then the current scout, for whatever that’s worth on a 4stk gun lol

Β 

Yeah, the jump shooting on the ISSR-B is pretty insane and it's actually really fun. Lol. Should you be able to do it??....probably not.Β 

Voted for Nekrova, but Anubis & NFAS....? Naaah..

Only voted for it because of the NTEC though.

57 minutes ago, LaQuandra said:

Β 

How dare you insult the former love of my life like that! :)Β 

I used to love the CR762 as well. But it's a completely wrecked gun as far as I'm concerned. I don't care what anyone says. You're better off with either anΒ HVR, a Scout, or an N-Tech with IR3 in every single scenario. An OBIR isΒ a better option if only because it's more effective at defense due to burst fire. Even the Joker Carbine is a better option in most situations.

Β 

The trigger sticks and does not provideΒ smooth timing, the bloom is ridiculous,Β you never kill with it before you have to reload because the magazine is stupid small, the reload takes forever, you're completely overpowered by any other gunΒ withΒ engagements over 60 and under 50 which is a range that is so inconsequential it's a wonder there is even a bracket available. It's basically a slightly longer range N-Tech with an abysmal fire rate that not even CJ3 can fix.

Β 

Put IR3 in an N-Tech and forget about the CR-762. You'll thank me later. You could even put IR3 in a STAR and it will do the same thing as a CR-762, except you'll have more ammo, and you won't have to fight the ridiculousΒ semi-auto timing.

wait... there are other guns besides the ntec?

Edited by CookiePuss

15 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

wait... there are other guns besides the ntec?

Get the fuck out of here, you just started learning ntec.

On 5/28/2018 at 4:59 PM, sidezz said:

imagine not picking joker just cause carbine

imagine picking obeya just cuz of the oscar

34 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

Get the fuck out of here, you just started learning ntec.

*giggles*

20 hours ago, tranQ said:

imagine picking obeya just cuz of the oscar

imagine fuck u

You missed 1.

Admin weapons.

Agrotech.

Edited by Zolerox

52 minutes ago, sidezz said:

imagine fuck u

roasted

On 6/8/2018 at 5:42 PM, sidezz said: