LaQuandra

Best Weapon Manufacturer in San Paro

Best Weapon Manufacturer in San Paro  

137 members have voted

1. 1. If you could only pick weapons from one gun manufacturer in San Paro, who would it be?

• Agrotech (ACES, DMR, ALIG, ATAC, ACT 44)
    • Colby (CSG, Tommy Gun, PMG, Colby RSA, Snubnose, Colby 45)
    • Joker (JG, Joker Carbine, RFP-9)
    • Nekrova (HVR, Scout, ISSR, N-SSW, NTEC, Anubis, NFAS, NFA-9)
    • Obeya (OPGL, CAP 40, CR726, OBIR, OCA, OSCAR, OSMAW, FBW)
    • Somatic (STAR, SHAW, S-AS PDW)
    • Stabba (LTL guns)

I excluded the reskins and maybe left out a gun here or there, but this the gist. 

Edited by LaQuandra

But, what if I can't just pick one? Argotech, Colby, Obeya and Somatic are my favs; too hard to pick just one.

Its all about winning so obeya.

Puts Obir on his back, FBW in the pocket and OCA in the hand to go for victory!

6 minutes ago, FlavorJenni said:

But, what if I can't just pick one? Argotech, Colby, Obeya and Somatic are my favs; too hard to pick just one.

Too bad dem da rules :classic_cool:

I picked obeya because while I love the dog ear and such, I could live with CR726, Oscar and FBW all day.

13 minutes ago, LaQuandra said:

Too bad dem da rules :classic_cool:

I picked obeya because while I love the dog ear and such, I could live with CR726, Oscar and FBW all day.

If I was to try to narrow it down, it would be a tossup between Obeya and Argotech.

OSMAW, OSCAR, CAP40, CR762/SLR762, FBW versus ALIG, DMR-AV, VAS series, ACT44, ATAC and ACES... Argotech it is.

Also, did I miss when they took the VAS R-2 Sword off Armas?

Edited by FlavorJenni
derped

Colby always best

Nekrova based on how many OP weapons they build :P

obeya has the largest variety of playstyles 

but nekrova has the most "op" weapons

tough choice tbh

I personally chose Obeya because they create the most "meta" weapons, but Nekrova is definitely up there. I also would've chosen Joker because the Carbine is love.

Fucking plebs; I only use guns made by Bishada.

• Like 2

I like Argotech because I'm a big nerd. The Aces, ATAC, ACT are fun to play with plus they good in the military fashion show.

Joker, Nekrova, and Obeya are the only choices for guns that actually are the best.

Joker has Carbine, easily one of the best all-rounders, insane gun.

Nekrova has HVR and Ntec, Ntec is also best all-rounder, if not THE BEST all-rounder. HVR is, well, broken.

Obeya has so many. Oscar, CR726, FBW and OBIR are all great weapons, OSMAW and OPGL are explosives so obviously they have use, and the OCA is, well, broken too.

Obviously the choice is Obeya, since it has the most great guns. None of them are 'weak'.

Jokers RFP and JG are okay, beaten by two or more guns in their category.

Nekrova has the scout, which is a downgrade atm from the HVR. ISSR is okay, while the NFA, NFAS, and Anubis are all pretty terrible guns.

I went with Obeya also cause OSCAR and CR726 are some of my favorite weapons. Carbine is my most fav but Joker just doesn't have the firepower the other two have. Oh well.

Edited by Fur

10 minutes ago, Fur said:

Nekrova has the scout, which is a downgrade atm from the HVR. ISSR is okay, while the NFA, NFAS, Anubis, and ISSR are all pretty terrible guns.

How is the ISSR both okay and terrible?

ISSR-B is pretty OP and I agree that the ISSR-A is pretty terrible compared to other guns in it's class. 

ACES / DMR / ACT is pretty solid imo. Alig aside, both the Atac and Aces are great short-med full autos and the DMR is a good mix of a med-long rifle with great AV competence that I already feel is better than the OSMAW. I could live with only an ACT secondary too since it's not that bad

Agggggrotoooych

ntec fbw all u need

9 hours ago, Kewlin said:

Fucking plebs; I only use guns made by Bishada.

running over people is a legit tactic, and vs bronzes could even work.

7 hours ago, LaQuandra said:

How is the ISSR both okay and terrible?

ISSR-B is pretty OP and I agree that the ISSR-A is pretty terrible compared to other guns in it's class. 

I didnt mean to put ISSR in terrible spot, editing atm.

I dont like any of the variants. Feels like a weaker CR726. Just an IMO on that one, which is why I put it in 'okay' rather than 'awful' like i think it is.

7 minutes ago, Fur said:

I didnt mean to put ISSR in terrible spot, editing atm.

I dont like any of the variants. Feels like a weaker CR726. Just an IMO on that one, which is why I put it in 'okay' rather than 'awful' like i think it is.

issrb is a little too good imo, it’s super accurate, it has a sub 1s ttk out to 90m, has pretty high hard damage, and it has no movement penalties

Is anyone else bothered that the Uzi and Micro Uzi in APB (PMG, NFA-9) are by two different manufacturers?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

issrb is a little too good imo, it’s super accurate, it has a sub 1s ttk out to 90m, has pretty high hard damage, and it has no movement penalties

Damage drop off starts at 86m and you do stick to the ground when you shoot (if you want to call that a movement penalty) but otherwise I agree with that you said. I used the CR726 a bunch and I think the ISSR-B outclasses it. 

I would have to pick the ole RTW since, they made all the manufacturers.