AbuMohammad

Asking Little Orbit to clarify an uniform question.

40 minutes ago, TheOppositePolarBear said:

the link you provided only talked about communist symbols - not really what we're discussing.

about the article 86, however, answers why we will never get to any kind of common ground in this discussion:

it depends on who you ask:

are OP's symbols nazi symbols? it depends. you cant say they are not based on, but they are also modified if you check, so... are they still nazi symbols? i guess the answer to that question doesnt really matters - what the german overlords thinks does - but i dont think any of those are reading the forum right now

on top of that, as far as i've checked, the article 86 also allows the use of such symbols in art. wheater or not what OP does is art, once again, depends on who you ask.

now, i'll be curious, lets say we change the armband colour to blue and change the Reichsadler for a badger. would you be ok with the same uniform with those changes?

edit: i also recalled, another little important thing about article 86, is what OP is doing propaganda or not? i guess you already know the answer, it depends on who you ask.

049A1642.jpg

Recall that that code is actually worded as "Dissemination of Means of Propaganda" so basically even if it is not intended as propaganda is could still be used as such and are thus covered.  The sub section 3 regards use of said means as far as "Art" goes Could be a fair argument honestly, however would need to show that the intent is more along the lines to promote the art or to educate in a somewhat historic manner, but is definitely a good starting argument for it.

Look at this forum getting all lawyerish up in here, I am so proud.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, TheOppositePolarBear said:

"i am so perfect, i cant be wrong, so if somebody doesnt agree with me they must be idiots"

something like that is in your head right now, right? oh great holder of absolute truth

polar-bear-isolated-24691740.jpg

6KjXBMdLD8Mr-eNUdDSVpIs4TN5ZEZyl6lvJ8Ezz

If you know, there are people who just like historical reconstruction or just a look of this uniform. Looks like this crowd isn't offended at all, they came to look at old uniforms instead0_e01e4_e67e519d_orig

If someone uses it for breaking rules it is only his fault.

1 hour ago, AbuMohammad said:

If you know, there are people who just like historical reconstruction or just a look of this uniform. Looks like this crowd isn't offended at all, they came to look at old uniforms instead0_e01e4_e67e519d_orig

If someone uses it for breaking rules it is only his fault.

Those are Wehrmacht uniforms, they arent illegal without the swastika.