Koda

(ARMAS) "Wishlist" feature

Who's not bothered that they can't find that one item that they want? or that you completely forgot about an item and realizes that after buying another item? Or perhaps you wish you had an overview of which items you want the most? 

What's my suggestion? 

Add some sort of "wishlist" to let players bookmark the items they're interested in - to avoid issues like above.

I do believe players would be more satisfied with their purchases with this feature.

Edited by LaziestCat
Polished.
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Does this mean APB thots can make and link out wishlists now?

Sure, that could be a thing. The sending gifts feature would get a whole new meaning if maybe a friend could see a friend's wishlist - perhaps from in-game.

Only option would be placing in the shopping basket but not sure if it stays there, wishlist quite nice to have though. 

2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Does this mean APB thots can make and link out wishlists now?

"if u buy me cat ears, I luv u 4 ever, meow! ;3"

The only reason I'd see ever needing this feature was if it notified you in case of a discount on the products in your wishlist.

A wishlist to know what  id like later  i can agree with

a list to share that can get annoying by begging...no thanks i get that too much in whispers and district chats  as it is

8 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

A wishlist to know what  id like later  i can agree with

a list to share that can get annoying by begging...no thanks i get that too much in whispers and district chats  as it is

There are solutions to avoid or limit those kinds of things. The idea itself is to have a "wishlist" feature, any addon to that would have to be considered.

But honestly, there wouldn't be more or less begging. Same people will always beg. Remember you do have the option to ignore people.

14 hours ago, LaziestCat said:

There are solutions to avoid or limit those kinds of things. The idea itself is to have a "wishlist" feature, any addon to that would have to be considered.

But honestly, there wouldn't be more or less begging. Same people will always beg. Remember you do have the option to ignore people.

yes theres ignoring people but you're forgetting it would generate more toxicity if people post begging lists and others and myself would  rather avoid any more reasons to be pestered by beggars

I don't mind my own personal wish list but i'd never be comfortable with sharing them

11 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

yes theres ignoring people but you're forgetting it would generate more toxicity if people post begging lists and others and myself would  rather avoid any more reasons to be pestered by beggars

I don't mind my own personal wish list but i'd never be comfortable with sharing them

I understand that. Let's see it this way instead: You don't get to post lists. People would have to check your list manually, and that list could either be private, friends-only, or public.

• Like 1