GavidaR

The Spanish Community(For LO)

(English)I am Brazilian and here is my opinion in English and Spanish making it clear that I am not fluent in any of the 2 but I always work through translation methods

IN ENGLISH:

I also can not understand this gigantic prejudice that the US has with different languages, my personal opinion and were ill accustomed, the society adopted English as practically "universal language" and this went very quickly the Americans head to the point that they are totally intolerant of other languages attacking for free those who are only using their mother tongue, I understand that English in certain cases is extremely necessary, as here in the forum for example but you can not just have someone shut up and speak in English why not understand what this person is talking about, BR / RU / JP / CH many can not master English and yet they try using google translate (and other methods) to interact, why can not USA handsome do the same? remember you are a great power but you are not gods.

Obviously I will not make the mistake of generalizing all the USA because a significant amount of them always gives a great and warm welcome to all of them from wherever they go, including many thanks to those who give warm receptions and a good help to all of the community you really deserve some credit for this.

(español) Yo soy brasileño y aquí está mi opinión en inglés y español, dejando claro que no soy fluente en ninguno de los dos, pero siempre trabajo a través de métodos de traducción:

En español

Yo tampoco entiendo este preconcepto gigantesco que los Estados Unidos tienen diferente Lenguas, Personal Mi Opinión y que se han acostumbrado mal, la Sociedad adoptó o Inglés como Prácticamente siendo "lengua universal" y ESO Muy subido rápido Cabeza dos estadounidenses a Pontus De ellos Ser totalmente Lenguajes Otra intolerante atacando aquellos libres que están usando sólo SU lengua materna entiendo que o casos Inglés en Cierto, y extremadamente Necesario, como aquí ningún foro para más rápido Usted Ejemplo no PUEDE simplemente enviar Alguien es Calar y Hablar en inglés que no entiende o esta hablando esta persona, BR / RU / JP / CH MUCHOS maestro no puede o Inglés y todavía está luchando través de Google Traductor (métodos y otros) para interactuar para usted trozos EE.UU. ni siquiera o ciruela? recuerde que ustedes son una gran potencia, pero no son dioses.

Obviamente No voy a cometer o el error generalizando todo o US Un POIs significativo De ellos Cuantia siempre de una Óptima y Calorosa Recepción todos Sean els FOREN Donde, incluyendo muchas gracias para estos que dan cálidas recepciones y todo lo bueno ayuda a usted la comunidad realmente merece algún crédito por ella.

• Like 1

I dont understand why dont you just learn english. We all from non-EN speaking countries had to. Its the language that everyone should know, and if you go to other countries, EN is what is required to talk ur patootie out.

While my english is not perfect, I learned the most of it from the video games like this, and Iam happy for it. Thats right, just use google translator for words that u dont know yet.. I used to have it open constantly.

Comunity base of my country is fairly big in this game, but I would never dare to ask for translation into my mother language!! Stop whining.

While I dont like your attitude, I totaly understand why LO would want to translate it. It would defenitely helped to increase the playerbase by attracting more players and more chance to keep the new ones.

Iam just tellin you on a personal level to stop begging, and go learn. Its good for you.

Why such a simple concern about what indeed was already there and was removed had to generate so much drama?

Specially drama coming from these who are not affected by this at all!

Then they wonder why people says APB community is the most toxic gaming community around...

...none of you guys here is part of the staff and, besides opinions are welcome and encouraged ofc, you are not being constructive with the OP at all, instead it all feels so uncomfortable to read not just because of the so few support from our APB friends from all around the world but also so much non-sense arguments and toxicity.

Let anyone speak whatever language they want, English is considered an universal language mainly for business/globalization purposes, but is not the most spoken language in terms of native languages, there's Chinese first followed by....Spanish!, yes, and then there comes English, so probably if some of you get out from your bubble would realize that even in the U.S.A. are like 50.000.000 (yeah, fifty millions) of native Spanish persons, along with the rest of the American continent where 18 of the 35 countries of the continent have Spanish as the official language.

Now, despite of Spanish in particular, I wonder why you guys might be so concerned about asking for multi-language sub-forums. How would any of these affect your forum and ingame experiences at all?

Wouldn't be great to have more and more players from all around the world to play with disregarding if they can't communicate 100% all the time?

And said this, I must add: You guys should learn Spanish and maybe some other stuff about the world we live in.

/rant off

Some statistics:

Spanish spoken countries in America:

1. Argentina.
  2. Bolivia.
  3. Chile.
  4. Colombia.
  5. Costa Rica.
  6. Cuba.
  7. Ecuador.
  8. El Salvador.
  9. Guatemala.
  10. Honduras.
  11. México.
  12. Nicaragua.
  13. Panamá.
  14. Paraguay.
  15. Perú.
  16. República Dominicana.
  17. Uruguay.
  18. Venezuela.

Of course Spain is the mother of the language.

Other countries where is a common language:

Estados Unidos

Belice

Andorra

Gibraltar.

More than 560.000.000 around the globe speaks Spanish including almost 50.000.000 of native Spanish people in the U.S.

Spanish is the third most learned language after English in first place and French in second place.

Top 3 native languages:

Rank Language Native
speakers
in millions
2007 (2010)
Fraction
of world
population
(2007)
1 Mandarin (entire branch) 935 (955) 14.1%
2 Spanish 390 (405) 5.85%
3 English 365 (360) 5.52%

[

Source: Google much?

Edited by Salvick
Minor typos and adding some stats.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

Creating a spanish thread, and then having people complain in spanish about the english people being stupid or illiterate to understand their third rate language just to incite the usual argument over 

'THIS IS ENGLISH GAME USE ENGLISH' and the stupid retort 'WHY DONT U LERN NEW LANGUAGE DUMB'

Is stupid.

Either grow up and stop trying to make your community look bad, or learn to cope. You have no reason to ask small companies to adhere to your standards, as companies have no reason to actually commit to the demands of such a low population that speaks a specific language.

I learned Dari and you don't see me crying to Afghanis as to why they don't understand English simply because I do not have the reason to ask a foreign nation to speak my language.

So what reason do you have to ask an American company to change its development schedule to fit your stupid wants.

What do you mean, I do not understand? Are you saying that a community should be left out? or that DEVs should simply develop their timeline without taking into account the linguistic diversity issue?

I believe that you have made a mistake and I will explain why, over the years APB has expanded and created a base of players in various regions and countries, including the recent announcement that HAN will join Jericho we will have the community NA, ASIA and SA all together, regions that have countries that are monsters in the field of games for example the United States, Australia, Japan, China, South Korea, Brazil.
Now tell me how entrepreneur how would you do for APB to get back up with a development focusing just on NA while ignoring countries like China and Japan? According to Newzoo 2016 China is the 1st place in profitability with games in the world while Japan is in 3rd place, they are not markets that should be left aside in hypothesis some, you understand what I am saying? The same would apply to other countries such as Spain and Brazil which according to Newzoo 2016 were in eighth place and 12th place of the most profitable in the world (Brazil for example even being only the 12th most successful is the 4 largest CONSUMER Gaming in the world) .

If little orbit's intention is to really leverage the game and make it to reach its potential to much asleep thoughts how good quality language variations should get into your meeting guidelines.

3 hours ago, LuzExtinguido said:

Pero si se llena de gente de habla hispana van a empezar a llorar con el p2w, "la traduccion al español es mala" o alguna otra excusa y no van a terminar jugando de todos modos.

Aprendan un ingles basico, te toma 1 o 2 meses aprender... lo demas lo vas a traduciendo en google y vas a aprendiendo de a poco chateando o leyendo cosas en ingles.

Así es, ami por ejemplo, yo no digo que lo pongan en Español como parte de un idioma general y porque no sepa hablarlo ni nada por el estilo sino porque hay gente española que les complica muchisimo hablar o expresar, de hecho tengo algunos miembros de mi clan que no entienden inglés y siempre estoy yo o algunos compañeros agentes de mi clan que les estamos ayudando a traducirles en inglés digan lo que digan ya que les cuesta entender. yo puedo hablarlo, de hecho aprendí el inglés básico gracias a éste juego que llevo jugando desde que salió el juego en STEAM, 8 años (la BETA en 2010), entiendo perfectamente lo que se siente uno cuando le cuesta una persona intentar comunicarse en inglés, pero para eso siempre estará el Traductor que apesar de sus fallos es la unica manera de que aprendamos todos a comunicarnos en Inglés, que es el Idioma General común que todos nos comunicamos, aparte, estoy orgullosa de aprender el Idioma Inglés basico todos los días comparando con las veces que he aprendido en el colegio que normalmente te dan clases cada 3-4 dias a la semana, en cambio el APB se aprende todos los días, ya que lo juegas casi todos los días porque te tiene enganchad@ como la droga :3 por tanto, no me importa para nada seguir traduciendoles a los demás ya que de ese modo aprendo más cosas en inglés y les ayudo a entender a los demás, Dos pájaros de un tiro, ya lo sabéis, Yo tambien os recomiendo usar Traductor en caso de que alguien le dificulta comunicarse. ♥

Edited by iGatunah

1 hour ago, AxeTurboAgresor said:

I dont understand why dont you just learn english. We all from non-EN speaking countries had to. Its the language that everyone should know, and if you go to other countries, EN is what is required to talk ur patootie out.

While my english is not perfect, I learned the most of it from the video games like this, and Iam happy for it. Thats right, just use google translator for words that u dont know yet.. I used to have it open constantly.

Comunity base of my country is fairly big in this game, but I would never dare to ask for translation into my mother language!! Stop whining.

While I dont like your attitude, I totaly understand why LO would want to translate it. It would defenitely helped to increase the playerbase by attracting more players and more chance to keep the new ones.

Iam just tellin you on a personal level to stop begging, and go learn. Its good for you.

have you tried typing wrong or pronouncing wrong English words in voip? because I already and the reactions are nothing like "Friend your pronuncia is wrong, the right way is #######" most of the time because I am BR and err writing / pronouns English the reaction I get is "Monkey, get your banana and go to school. "

You can learn a language correctly if you interact with those who have it as a mother and when those who have it as a mother are not very receptive things get complicated, in game districts for example I can partially quietly understand chat in chat in English but I avoid interaction in English precisely to avoid ridicule or toxic attitudes, which leads me to end up speaking my mother tongue because the reception of my compatriots in the great part is friendly, in your place you would choose what? a toxic conversation in English or friendly in your mother tongue?

Edited by SiiG

It would be nice to have sub-forums in other languagues like in the past, but I think that it's not easy to moderate for the english staff (how to deal with a sub-forum moderator doing a bad work in a foreign languague? for example) They are too busy now trying to revive this game, give them time please. It's not time to debate this, maybe in the future.

Anyway... People must get out of their comfort zone and learn english. I learnt english playing video games mostly, my english needs to improve but I don't have problems to understand the game or the forum...And yes, I am still alive!

-----

Sería genial volver a tener subforos en otros idiomas, pero creo que no es fácil de moderar para el staff inglés (por poner un ejemplo ¿cómo lidiarían con un moderador de un subforo que hace mal su trabajo en un idioma que no sea el inglés?) Están demasiado ocupados tratando de revivir el juego, así que por favor denle tiempo. No es momento para debatir este tema, en un futuro quizás.

De todas formas... La gente debe de salir de su zona de confort y aprender inglés. Yo aprendí inglés jugando a videojuegos sobre todo, y aunque mi inglés necesita mejorar no tengo problemas para entender el juego o el foro... Y sí, ¡sigo viva!

Edited by Sinista
  • Like 1

To be fair, Spanish is only a highly learned language because most of the time Spanish speaking people don't want to spend the time (or don't have the time or capabilities, to give some the benefit of the doubt) to learn English. Mandarin, the language with the most native speaking people, is not a highly learned language because when people who speak Mandarin move, they often time either: already know english somewhat, or learn it quickly.

Not hating on people who speak Spanish, but complaining about people complaining that you guys should just learn some English is dumb. English is a completely versatile language, while Spanish is not. The general populous of the world is very unlikely going to need Spanish unless it travels to a country where Spanish is the main language, or they travel to America and try to converse with people who haven't bothered or got good enough at English yet. While English is used in almost every country where people travel to a lot. Practically every EU country is slowly becoming a need-to-know English basis, just because of how many people from many different countries visit.. It's fine if people don't want to learn English, just don't expect to get much sympathy from people.

Also, putting time towards changing ads, hiring someone specifically for Spanish speakers (which isn't the ONLY language that would need special support, which becomes a slippery slope on who do we hire. There's a pretty decent Japanese community, but I don't see any complain. Infact, most get on with learning English and do just fine lol) and the massive amount of effort it would take to translate the game would be worthless atm. This isn't because a certain community of language speakers isn't important (I actually do think that 'language' communities are dumb, but again, thats not the reason), but more rather it's because it detracts time from things that might actually bring players back. The Engine Upgrade, Battleye, better servers, these are things that bring players back. Not the ability to read an ad, or send a ticket to support without having to use google translate.

As cool as it would be to have everyone be able to understand everything, now is not the time to attempt to get this to happen, wait till LO gets the game truly revived and gets somewhere, that is when you as a community should come out and go hey btw can we get the game translated. Because then it would be worth it. For now, Google Translate is your friend. (Salvick too, who iirc, translated the whole Q&A, good job my dude)

33 minutes ago, Sinista said:

It would be nice to have sub-forums in other languagues like in the past, but I think that it's not easy to moderate for the english staff (how to deal with a sub-forum moderator doing a bad work in a foreign languague? for example) They are too busy now trying to revive this game, give them time please. It's not time to debate this, maybe in the future.

Anyway... People must get out of their comfort zone and learn english. I learnt english playing video games mostly, my english needs to improve but I don't have problems to understand the game or the forum...And yes, I am still alive!

-----

Sería genial volver a tener subforos en otros idiomas, pero creo que no es fácil de moderar para el staff inglés (por poner un ejemplo ¿cómo lidiarían con un moderador de un subforo que hace mal su trabajo en un idioma que no sea el inglés?) Están demasiado ocupados tratando de revivir el juego, así que por favor denle tiempo. No es momento para debatir este tema, en un futuro quizás.

De todas formas... La gente debe de salir de su zona de confort y aprender inglés. Yo aprendí inglés jugando a videojuegos sobre todo, y aunque mi inglés necesita mejorar no tengo problemas para entender el juego o el foro... Y sí, ¡sigo viva!

Damn you beat me to it! tldr of what I was saying I suppose haha

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 3:27 PM, GavidaR said:

1- Do you plan on inserting more languages into the game such as Spanish, so those without the ability to understand English have it easier to get into the game?

2- Will you hire people with the ability to answer tickets in Spanish and/or community managers that people can get help from?

3- Do you plan on making advertisements in Spanish?

4- Will you make some kind of system that rewards old players for having played for so long while keeping the game alive?

5- Will you make a more comprehensive and player friendly tutorial? 

Hi there,

(My apologies for not posting this in Spanish)

We appreciate all our players no matter what language they speak. Little Orbit has a history of translating their titles to many different languages.

The situation with APB is a bit tricky. There are well over 600K words in the game. Typically translations cost $0.10 a word (or higher), so there is a fairly significant cost for each language we do. During the console port back in 2016, it appears that text changed significantly between both the PC and console titles. This caused huge chunks of text to show up in English regardless of the language you selected, because there weren't any new translations, so the decision was to remove many of the other languages.

We are looking into how we can re-introduce localized text, but we need to figure out a long term solution for doing this that we can also maintain as new content gets added down the road.

We have staffed many multi-lingual new GMs and Customer Support persons. We hope to support each community better in the future.

As for your other questions, I don't honestly have those answers right now.

Lastly for everyone else bringing negativity to this thread - give it a rest.

There isn't an official Spanish forum, and the OP clearly stated this message was for LO.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

We appreciate all our players no matter what language they speak. Little Orbit has a history of translating their titles to many different languages.

The situation with APB is a bit tricky. There are well over 600K words in the game. Typically translations cost $0.10 a word (or higher), so there is a fairly significant cost for each language we do. During the console port back in 2016, it appears that text changed significantly between both the PC and console titles. This caused huge chunks of text to show up in English regardless of the language you selected, because there weren't any new translations, so the decision was to remove many of the other languages.

We are looking into how we can re-introduce localized text, but we need to figure out a long term solution for doing this that we can also maintain as new content gets added down the road.

We have staffed many multi-lingual new GMs and Customer Support persons. We hope to support each community better in the future.

There isn't an official Spanish forum, and the OP clearly stated this message was for LO.

Thanks,
Matt

Isn't there a possibility of letting the community Translate everything, a lot of games were community translated and usually make more sense when I look at the Fan Translation for Soulworker and the Official Translation I see the Fan Translation is not just more complete but better. #

I've got the feeling the Spanish or German, or Italien or whatever native language Community would do that in a heartbeat, I'd say they do it for free, or just in-game stuff. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

Thanks,
Matt

again matt you brought us the answer we needed, its transparency is really admirable. we know that translations have a high cost and there are several other priorities but knowing that you will be giving space for future guidelines involving other communities of non-English mother tongue is really good, we are not hurry follow your own time we will be here to follow this journey. Little orbit is really giving a show my congratulations to the whole team.

just learn english is such a dumb argument there are still many many parts of the world where english is not part of school 

just because we got in contact with english in like 3rd grade with like 8-9 years old doesnt mean all people do so please stop being so toxic 

there are alot of hispanics, russians, south americans, that never had contact with english in school so the first contact they had was probably with 14-15 or even later because they got a pc or got access to the internet 

they cant "just learn english" we took years for that too so dont blame it on them and dont insult them for it its just gross to read all you smug people here that have no idea what they are talking about

1 hour ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

Thanks,
Matt

Gotta love you, Matt! I was going to suggest the same thing as ninetenduh. I'm certain many people would volunteer to work on translations for free, myself included. Maybe it's something to consider in the future?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

Thanks,
Matt

Wow @MattScottI'm speechless, I swear I got very impressed when noticed your reply here, so thankful for your input! I was getting pulled by some toxicity and still struggling to be polite and objective with my replies but now I just want to put a word for you, same as Cazadora said and many others would want too, count with us to contribute with this if you ever consider it.

I would like to offer you to volunteer this task along with a well organized group of people as you can see there already are a bunch here and ensure that we can take this task in the most professional possible way. If you ever consider arranging such a thing like this, as soon as we put our hands in the texts to translate we could just start. (Maybe a private club for translation volunteers or something like that might work)

Indeed I have the transcript of the Q&A almost completely translated to Spanish, but I just stopped because some; time + I wasn't sure of were I'd post it here on forums.

Again, thank you very much for your clarification and kindness.

Regards,

Sal. 

Edited by Salvick
Didn't noticed previous reply from Matt

6 hours ago, iGatunah said:

Así es, ami por ejemplo, yo no digo que lo pongan en Español como parte de un idioma general y porque no sepa hablarlo ni nada por el estilo sino porque hay gente española que les complica muchisimo hablar o expresar, de hecho tengo algunos miembros de mi clan que no entienden inglés y siempre estoy yo o algunos compañeros agentes de mi clan que les estamos ayudando a traducirles en inglés digan lo que digan ya que les cuesta entender. yo puedo hablarlo, de hecho aprendí el inglés básico gracias a éste juego que llevo jugando desde que salió el juego en STEAM, 8 años (la BETA en 2010), entiendo perfectamente lo que se siente uno cuando le cuesta una persona intentar comunicarse en inglés, pero para eso siempre estará el Traductor que apesar de sus fallos es la unica manera de que aprendamos todos a comunicarnos en Inglés, que es el Idioma General común que todos nos comunicamos, aparte, estoy orgullosa de aprender el Idioma Inglés basico todos los días comparando con las veces que he aprendido en el colegio que normalmente te dan clases cada 3-4 dias a la semana, en cambio el APB se aprende todos los días, ya que lo juegas casi todos los días porque te tiene enganchad@ como la droga :3 por tanto, no me importa para nada seguir traduciendoles a los demás ya que de ese modo aprendo más cosas en inglés y les ayudo a entender a los demás, Dos pájaros de un tiro, ya lo sabéis, Yo tambien os recomiendo usar Traductor en caso de que alguien le dificulta comunicarse. ♥

Aparte fijate que casi todos los juegos lanzados son en ingles. Los que traen de oriente, al primer lenguaje que traducen es al ingles. La cantidad de juegos que podrian disfrutar apenas son lanzados y no esperar para la traduccion -que a veces ni lo hacen- si solo se sentaran a estudiar un poco (que mala palabra!). Lo mismo podria aplicarse para peliculas y otras menudencias.

Tengo conocidos que enseñan ingles a sus hijos desde jardin. Y honestemante saber por lo menos 2 idiomas tendria que ser obligatorio (para todo el mundo).

13 hours ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

Creating a spanish thread, and then having people complain in spanish about the english people being stupid or illiterate to understand their third rate language just to incite the usual argument over 

'THIS IS ENGLISH GAME USE ENGLISH' and the stupid retort 'WHY DONT U LERN NEW LANGUAGE DUMB'

Is stupid.

Either grow up and stop trying to make your community look bad, or learn to cope. You have no reason to ask small companies to adhere to your standards, as companies have no reason to actually commit to the demands of such a low population that speaks a specific language.

I learned Dari and you don't see me crying to Afghanis as to why they don't understand English simply because I do not have the reason to ask a foreign nation to speak my language.

So what reason do you have to ask an American company to change its development schedule to fit your stupid wants.

Pretty much what this user said,

Amazing how some nations feel the need to force their language over English which is far more used and versatile, cant help but notice how spanish, turks etc always demand to have their own version of whatever there is at the table, nobody owes you sh*t, get real.

Edited by ch4ncer

I'm native French, so I demand.... Just kidding. I wasn't aware there were so many issues with the translations.  

3 hours ago, SinistraDelMassa said:

Perhaps you could get APB on the Steam Translation project list? 🙂

So yes, a crowd sourcing method could be a solution. I know of another game that use Crownin, and it seems it was very successful. 

Edited by mpuone

Get real guys, no one is being toxic. Just because people are saying what you don't want to hear doesn't mean you're being flamed.

Most peoples responses have actually been really tame. I'm surprised this thread hasn't turned into a shit show yet.

Saying that you're best bet is to learn English isn't toxic, nor is anything else anyone has said. Saying something like 'you guys are all terrible people for being spanish speakers go away' would be toxic, but again, that's not what is being said here at all as far as I can see.

Also Matt's reply is pretty much what I expected.

'We really want to but we kinda can't so expect it at some point but certainly not anytime soon'

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, LuzExtinguido said:

Pero si se llena de gente de habla hispana van a empezar a llorar con el p2w, "la traduccion al español es mala" o alguna otra excusa y no van a terminar jugando de todos modos.

Aprendan un ingles basico, te toma 1 o 2 meses aprender... lo demas lo vas a traduciendo en google y vas a aprendiendo de a poco chateando o leyendo cosas en ingles.

lol, existe una gran diferencia entre el niño rata y la gran mayoría de jugadores de habla hispana, por mi parte se ingles y me da lo mismo, antes estaba la opción de lengua española, pero como de un mes para otro ya no estaba (una o dos actualizaciones atrás), imagina quieres atraer más gente, debes tener en cuenta que la gran mayoría, no tiene nociones basicas de ingles

some people lose the focus or need to read again, the topic was about this questions :

1- Do you plan on inserting more languages into the game such as Spanish, so those without the ability to understand English have it easier to get into the game?

2- Will you hire people with the ability to answer tickets in Spanish and/or community managers that people can get help from?

3- Do you plan on making advertisements in Spanish?

4- Will you make some kind of system that rewards old players for having played for so long while keeping the game alive?

5- Will you make a more comprehensive and player friendly tutorial?

but some guys come with the : "LeArN EnGlIsH YoU dDaRn BaGgoOts".

the guy just come searching for answers and help for the spanish community...

(the game got spanish language option in the past, but was recently removed, i don't have a problem with that, but new players probably can have some troubles)

46 minutes ago, sundere said:

lol, existe una gran diferencia entre el niño rata y la gran mayoría de jugadores de habla hispana, por mi parte se ingles y me da lo mismo, antes estaba la opción de lengua española, pero como de un mes para otro ya no estaba (una o dos actualizaciones atrás), imagina quieres atraer más gente, debes tener en cuenta que la gran mayoría, no tiene nociones basicas de ingles

Que suerte que puedas ver esas diferencias.

47 minutes ago, sundere said:

Lol if they should reward us for that...

We got cheaters unbanning, thats the reward.

A big fucking slap in the face for playing so long and remained legit for all this time; adapting your gameplay to closeting and cheating; lags; ddos; crap patches; "balances".

9 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

Thanks,
Matt

7 hours ago, Cazadora said:

Gotta love you, Matt! I was going to suggest the same thing as ninetenduh. I'm certain many people would volunteer to work on translations for free, myself included. Maybe it's something to consider in the future?

Thank you very much for taking your time answering this post Matt, we honestly appreciate it. As Cazadora said, theres plenty of people who would love to help you guys out doing work for free fo you, myself included. I've been part of this community for a long long time, and i've experienced both parts of the spanish and english community, and i gotta say the spanish community is a bit rejected.

To all those who complain to the "blah bla blah speak english you dingos", you have no idea how big the spanish market is, no idea, it would only help LO getting the game alive way more than you would expect. 570 million total speakers while english has 360–400 million, a quick wikipedia search would have clarify your views, and this is only native speakers.

Also, i started this thread in english because i know how toxic and close minded this community is about different languages, you prove it everyday on district chat, and i didn't want to make someone mad because they can tunderstand what i text.

Edited by GavidaR
  • Like 3

Hey Matt, ty for caring about us, i think if u need people to actually translate for u they will offer themselves to help the comunity as u can see my english is not very good so i cant really help xD 

Thanks for taking care of APB ❤️