GavidaR

The Spanish Community(For LO)

Hello, in the name of the Spanish speaking community I’d like to ask a couple questions about the the direction and management the Spanish community will have with Little Orbit, it has drastically fallen to almost none, as of today I barely see any new players coming in, and those who do leave quickly due the lack of support in Spanish. As we know a couple of months back support for most languages was removed and with it a big portion of the community left.

I have recently created a discord server so all the Spanish folks who come in and see this post or find us in game can join, and hopefully, find new people to play with (I dearly ask the forum people to not join this discord unless they are Spanish or can speak Spanish). The questions are as follow :

1- Do you plan on inserting more languages into the game such as Spanish, so those without the ability to understand English have it easier to get into the game?

2- Will you hire people with the ability to answer tickets in Spanish and/or community managers that people can get help from?

3- Do you plan on making advertisements in Spanish?

4- Will you make some kind of system that rewards old players for having played for so long while keeping the game alive?

5- Will you make a more comprehensive and player friendly tutorial?

Discord link: https://discord.gg/PKHP4Kb

• Like 2

Totally, Citadel has plenty of Spanish players and Jericho have an even bigger Hispanic community since everyone from the Hispanic countries in the American continent plays in Jeri (a few are spread in Han tho) and that's a lot of countries.

• Like 1

Before it was in Spanish so you do not have to translate from 0. At least the Hispanic community that has not played could find out what it has to do in the missions.

(google translation):classic_tongue:

Antes estaba en español asi que no hay que traducir desde 0. Por lo menos la comunidad hispana que no haya jugado podra enterarse de que tiene que hacer en las misiones.

Rkv90tp.png?1

This is an English forum, so stick to that rule. And going by size it would currently make no sense to translate the game to any more languages or even worry about Translations. The size of the player base in general is too small. Maybee keep that question in the back of you mind once another Q&A comes up.

14 hours ago, ninetenduh said:

This is an English forum, so stick to that rule. And going by size it would currently make no sense to translate the game to any more languages or even worry about Translations. The size of the player base in general is too small. Maybee keep that question in the back of you mind once another Q&A comes up.

Judging by your comment, you don't know that APB was already translated to 5 other languages even before it waws to russian.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

No offence, but why can't the Spanish community just learn English? I'm an ESL person too by the way. 

9 minutes ago, Spherii said:

No offence, but why can't the Spanish community just learn English? I'm an ESL person too by the way. 

Me legit no engles 😄

ehuehue

Edited by ch4ncer

Esta gente se queja por la falta de jugadores, pero al mismo tiempo vienen a fastidiar a los jugadores de habla hispana que solo quieren ayuda y/o soluciones y luego se quejan por la falta de jugadores, yo no los entiendo :,)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sundere said:

Esta gente se queja por la falta de jugadores, pero al mismo tiempo vienen a fastidiar a los jugadores de habla hispana que solo quieren ayuda y/o soluciones y luego se quejan por la falta de jugadores, yo no los entiendo :,)

For the non-spanish friends around here, pretty much this^

Translation: "This people complains for the lack of players, but at the same time they come to piss off the Spanish spoken players that are just looking for help or solutions, and then they complain for the lack of players, I don't understand them (smiley face with a tear made with punctuation symbols and brackets here)"

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Salvick said:

For the non-spanish friends around here, pretty much this^

Translation: "This people complains for the lack of players, but at the same time they come to piss off the Spanish spoken players that are just looking for help or solutions, and then they complain for the lack of players, I don't understand them (smiley face with a tear made with punctuation symbols and brackets here)"

"Sorry, you cannot add any more reactions today."

8 hours ago, GavidaR said:

Judging by your comment, you don't know that APB was already translated to 5 other languages even before it waws to russian.

I do, But you know, there were a lot of items that weren't translated after they stopped translating them, at least I had the thought they wouldn't do that because you know, I learned English. Is faster then ask for some Translation that might never become a thing. 

5 hours ago, sundere said:

Just pointing out that none here pissed off the Spanish community. It is an English Forum, deal with it.  And I even said, keep in the back of the mind for another Q & A session. like how dense are you? None is trying to piss off anyone except you.

7 minutes ago, ninetenduh said:

like how dense are you? None is trying to piss off anyone except you.

wait whatttt, why i'm dense?

Hola.

Para la gente española que quiera que el APB vuelva a poner el idioma español en el Launcher (para los que juegan por G1 o Steam) y tambien pongan un foro español aparte, like a este comentario y un beso en la frente ♥ así sabremos cuantas personas están de acuerdo y opinan lo mismo que yo.

Saludos a la Comunidad Española. Meow =^.^=

• Like 3

Creating a spanish thread, and then having people complain in spanish about the english people being stupid or illiterate to understand their third rate language just to incite the usual argument over 

'THIS IS ENGLISH GAME USE ENGLISH' and the stupid retort 'WHY DONT U LERN NEW LANGUAGE DUMB'

Is stupid.

Either grow up and stop trying to make your community look bad, or learn to cope. You have no reason to ask small companies to adhere to your standards, as companies have no reason to actually commit to the demands of such a low population that speaks a specific language.

I learned Dari and you don't see me crying to Afghanis as to why they don't understand English simply because I do not have the reason to ask a foreign nation to speak my language.

So what reason do you have to ask an American company to change its development schedule to fit your stupid wants.

If I were Little Orbit and the game was already translated to other languages I would seek to add those back in. 

I have seen there is a subtitle feature so this would make things simpler by just translating text in the game.

Now, mind that the community has become really toxic over the years (because of lack of moderation, support and rampant hacking and trolling) so be sure to not feed the trolls and ignore toxicity so we can have nice discussions here.

On a side note, telling people to learn the language is not ok, but I can vouch that english is the easiest language out there. I can also vouch that english speaking people are in general really really super bad at learning spanish properly so the joke's on you guys.

9 hours ago, sundere said:

Pero si se llena de gente de habla hispana van a empezar a llorar con el p2w, "la traduccion al español es mala" o alguna otra excusa y no van a terminar jugando de todos modos.

Aprendan un ingles basico, te toma 1 o 2 meses aprender... lo demas lo vas a traduciendo en google y vas a aprendiendo de a poco chateando o leyendo cosas en ingles.

Edited by LuzExtinguido