GavidaR

The Spanish Community(For LO)

One of my sub-commanders is from venezula, and I have some people from argentina as well.  If you are on jericho you are more then welcome in my clan. Just whisper poopdragon ingame.

All drama aside, I am glad this question was asked. As we can expect it’s a matter of cost, so as LO becomes more successful with APB we can expect to see it maintain other languages again.

In the meantime, since you’re organizing Spanish speakers perhaps you might get a few people to volunteer creating guides in Spanish? Maybe if LO permits you can even create a community-sourced language pack that either LO can implement or at the very least permit the necessary files to be edited.

Best of luck, I hope to see APB in all languages because APB is for all people.

• Like 1

The "Hoplon Refugees" as some have called them, saved Jericho from death. 

I for one am glad to have them. Jericho really WOULD be Han 2.0 otherwise. 

And seeing as how most of Jericho's population speaks either Portuguese or Spanish, I hope they do get those translations. 

The situation with APB is a bit tricky. There are well over 600K words in the game. Typically translations cost $0.10 a word (or higher), so there is a fairly significant cost for each language we do.

community Translate? translations cost $0 😉

During the console port back in 2016, it appears that text changed significantly between both the PC and console titles. This caused huge chunks of text to show up in English regardless of the language you selected, because there weren't any new translations, so the decision was to remove many of the other languages.

Advanced APB Launcher + old traslation spanish files = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHyKF_AImBY

It is not all in Spanish, but the basic thing was. GamersFirst should have left languages.

We are looking into how we can re-introduce localized text, but we need to figure out a long term solution for doing this that we can also maintain as new content gets added down the road.

Thanks LO, no hurry continue with the most important.

On 6/2/2018 at 10:29 PM, CookiePuss said:

The "Hoplon Refugees" as some have called them, saved Jericho from death. 

I for one am glad to have them. Jericho really WOULD be Han 2.0 otherwise. 

And seeing as how most of Jericho's population speaks either Portuguese or Spanish, I hope they do get those translations. 

I am kinda sad that g1 sold them like cheap merchandise, blocked them and the when pop was dying they brought them back. They were so mad that rage cheated, and some may still doing it without knowing that LO took over.

Thats why removing g1 name would be better. LO should apologize properly to them

havin some sub forum language could be a start for all of thoses who don t speak english ....