Sign in to follow this  
Sharakon

FIX THE DAMN MICS ON PS4

We havent had access to talk to other players via microphone for like a week what the hell is the hold up? 

It's whatever you call an issue, it's nice and peaceful instead of people screaming the N-word towards each other the entire day ^^

its been like this for a few weeks now and it still hasnt been fixed so idk whats going on
also

On 9/10/2018 at 12:19 PM, Cuve said:

It's whatever you call an issue, it's nice and peaceful instead of people screaming the N-word towards each other the entire day ^^

there's privated party chat for a reason if you dont wanna listen to people screaming ingame
ez solution for a small problem.

Trust me I got VOIP off 100% of the time ^^ It doesn't bother me at all, it was more a thing of me wondering why ya'll want it back so bad if you wanna scream at someone invite that guy to a party instead of making a proper fool out of yourself in front of the others in the district ^^

something something something VOIP company has some server problems not directly Little Orbit something something
something something something n word users are overcompensating a small something and  something about something something