Pedroxin

FIX THE FUCKIN SHOTGUNS

13 minutes ago, Pedroxin said:

srsly it's fuckin annoying

almost as annoying as all these "fix shotguns" threads
  • Thanks 2

just don't get in shotgun range and you should be ok

kappa

Matt Scott said "Again, I own the mistake. We are working to rectify things." A week ago.

Yet there's been silence for the past week, no changes, no revert, nothing said. Just some bare-minimum Shredder change put on OTW, not touching its (or the Thumper's) range, consistency, or complete lack of aiming-skill.

I'm not sure in what world "owning" your mistake just means admitting it and then shrugging your shoulders with "eh, too late now, deal with it."

This is starting to feel like when LO said they're working on netcode improvements... Then weeks into it, Matt Scott launches the game for the first time and sees the rubberbanding, instantly prompting actual work to be done. Hey Matt Scott, want to log into APB for the second time and see how the Shredder and Thumper are doing? Maybe you'll see this marksman shotgun being used with Reflex Sight and Cooling Jacket and still being insanely effective at 30m. A bit of whiplash never hurt, has it?

Edit: Oh yeah, and the fact that Shredder kills cars faster than the ALIG, a weapon specialized in that role. Man, there's so much wrong with shotguns that I can't even remember it all at once.

Edited by Siamsol
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Siamsol said:

Matt Scott said "Again, I own the mistake. We are working to rectify things." A week ago.

Yet there's been silence for the past week, no changes, no revert, nothing said. Just some bare-minimum Shredder change put on OTW, not touching its (or the Thumper's) range, consistency, or complete lack of aiming-skill.

I'm not sure in what world "owning" your mistake just means admitting it and then shrugging your shoulders with "eh, too late now, deal with it."

This is starting to feel like when LO said they're working on netcode improvements... Then weeks into it, Matt Scott launches the game for the first time and sees the rubberbanding, instantly prompting actual work to be done. Hey Matt Scott, want to log into APB for the second time and see how the Shredder and Thumper are doing? Maybe you'll see this marksman shotgun being used with Reflex Sight and Cooling Jacket and still being insanely effective at 30m. A bit of whiplash never hurt, has it?

Edit: Oh yeah, and the fact that Shredder kills cars faster than the ALIG, a weapon specialized in that role. Man, there's so much wrong with shotguns that I can't even remember it all at once.

Yeah the quick shotgun balance patch was pathetic it was like putting a band aid on something that requires actual stitches

(also i didn't realize it had a faster hard damage fire rate than the ALIG until now ROFL)
(3.44 seconds for 2k hard damage for the Shredder and like 4.86 seconds for the ALIG for the same damage) Edited by Spaghettio
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pedroxin said:

so if it is annoying, why even bother posting a reply?

if shotguns are so annoying, why even bother posting a thread?

where is your brain my dude
  • Like 1

Thread locked due to repetitive subject and hostile tone. Please search for similar topics already existing on our forums before creating one of your own. Make sure you take into consideration other people participating in the thread, and refrain from using disrespectful language.