Sign in to follow this  
McRabbiton

Why you only need a 4x4

12 hours ago, Lucidy said:
Wat.
It has no speed penalty when running with an item.
And its top speed is slower than a regular Veo, meaning that any car except tank vehicles can easily catch up, at which point you're screwed.

The acceleration of the pioneer with nitro 3 is ridiculous, pioneer is MUCH BETTER than espacio.

Vegas 4x4 for fast driving/drift (my fav)
Pioneer, because they have good speed and are super tanky. I myself is using my espacyo because i got tired of not being able to take down those tanky vehicles with even 2 concs, and they got enough speed to get where u need to go.

1 hour ago, Uhtdred said:

The acceleration of the pioneer with nitro 3 is ridiculous, pioneer is MUCH BETTER than espacio.

^

4 hours ago, Rikard86 said:
16 hours ago, Lucidy said:
Wat.
It has no speed penalty when running with an item.
And its top speed is slower than a regular Veo, meaning that any car except tank vehicles can easily catch up, at which point you're screwed.
That's not true at all but alright

10 minutes ago, Lucidy said:

That's not true at all but alright

a301798c081f8bf5091786f35dc331bc.png
c7f466b9c698fc8930b92a1f40b186b9.png

4 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

Yeah I understand the purpose, but everyone uses tank vehicles... if they prefer to not get absolutely destroyed by people using AV while running with item lol

17 minutes ago, Lucidy said:
Yeah I understand the purpose, but everyone uses tank vehicles... if they prefer to not get absolutely destroyed by people using AV while running with item lol
9c52d51e8ebea36c6a58c4cef19fce31.png
adc7fc18137243646639d7517bd93611.png

the coywolf is a laughable trade of speed, health, and cargo capacity for extra subpar acceleration imo

honestly have no idea what g1 was thinking 

Have you seen the braking of the coywolf? On max speed you need like 100 meters to do a full stop.

2 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
the coywolf is a laughable trade of speed, health, and cargo capacity for extra subpar acceleration imo

The Coywolf has an extremely low center of mass (doesn't flip unless it actually lands on its roof), is very stable, it's smaller than most cars, has 4 seats and the acceleration isn't as bad as you picture it, expecially in reverse.

The selling point is that you can actually make a Veo Taxi disguised version that isn't a Veo.

12 hours ago, BXNNXD said:
9c52d51e8ebea36c6a58c4cef19fce31.png
adc7fc18137243646639d7517bd93611.png

iirc the coywolf was made when racing kinda was a thing in the community so they made a bit or a touring car.

1 hour ago, LilyV3 said:

iirc the coywolf was made when racing kinda was a thing in the community so they made a bit or a touring car.
The Coywolf was made to make selling a Veo kit on Armas worth it.

Sign in to follow this