Sign in to follow this  
McRabbiton

Why you only need a 4x4

So everyone says we need Upgrade changes, weapon balancing, etc

But has anyone thought about cars? You seriously only need one: the 4x4 vegas. 
Its the fastest car, high durability, good ram force and big enough to carry a 5 slot item.
I mean thats good, dont change that but has anyone thought about rebalancing other cars?

Bishada and Jericho (which are both still bugged at the back wheel) are just a simple version of the 4x4 with only disadvantages. 
Espacio and Pioneer are good for carrying mission items (you get the 5slot items like every 100 missions)

We have kits for the Charge Cisco, Nulander Kurai and the "boatphysic" Sungnyemun Moirai which are quite nice but the car physics are just garbage .... and the cisco is a lightweight. literally every car pushes a cisco like there isn`t even a car.

They are so nice to design and are quite fast, but all of them are annoying to drive and I literally see nobody using any of them. (very rare)
Well and there is the Fresno: Medium speed, Extreme Health, Extreme ram power. And nobody uses it. Even though it is a surfboard you can flip it just by driving around a corner with its medium speed, HOW?

I remember the old time when the best car was a normal vegas. You saw so many Mikro`s and Vaquero`s. The car`s definitely need a rebalancing too, not only the weapons 😉

Thanks 

P.S. Put the Growl a few centimeters higher, please

• Like 4

Yes, the car meta is often ignored. You're generally at a disadvantage if you're not using one of the big 3 (Espacio, Pioneer, or 4x4). The highly durable cars do not have any disadvantages. They can start there.

• Like 1

pioneer
espacio / 4x4

vehicle meta has been toasted ever since the vehicle health buff

Edited by BXNNXD
typo

1 minute ago, LaQuandra said:

Yes, the car meta is often ignored. You're generally at a disadvantage if you're not using one of the big 3 (Espacio, Pioneer, or 4x4). The highly durable cars do not have any disadvantages. They can start there.

The disadvantage is that you have to pay 100$ to spawn it instead of 25/50$. And the big cars dont need a nerf. Its the custom ones which need a buff. just make the cisco and kurai double as heavy as they are and the moirai half a meter shorter and him him some suspension

Always thought the car meta needed a change, people are mostly using the pioneer, 4x4 or espacio.

Why would you use a "faster" bishada or something when the 4x4 is the fastest thing around with very high health, or how the pioneer w/ nitro 3 is faster than all the sports cars with nitro 3.

The thing is: Cars are nothing critical. I know the problem: Its hard to rework a whole car just to see if it "feels" better. Its a whole coding process which has to be done. Maybe its possible with the engine upgrade.... the dots are because I hear "engine update" for 7 years now. I really hope little orbit does a Car rework, new Symbol designer, car designer.

Imagine what would be possible if you could actually do a car with a good camo without reaching the max amount of detail wealth..... another topic.

I hope someone answers and can tell us "how much" it is actually possible to change something. Its not like yeah, i am gonna put the suspension to 0.5 instead of 0.49 and everything works perfect

1 minute ago, GermanTobi said:
4 minutes ago, LaQuandra said:

The disadvantage is that you have to pay 100$ to spawn it instead of 25/50$. And the big cars dont need a nerf. Its the custom ones which need a buff. just make the cisco and kurai double as heavy as they are and the moirai half a meter shorter and him him some suspension

Are you kidding me? Nobody should be concerned about spending $50 or $100 on their car spawn. The cost of the spawn is hardly a deterrent to which car you're going to pick. If you win the mission you're going to receive upwards to 2k-5k depending on premium per mission. 

But why would I pick the Cisco over the 4x4 even if the cisco was heavier? I am going to drive faster, handle better, have more durability, and have the same amount of cargo space. The meta cars are the meta cars because they have no disadvantages. 
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, LaQuandra said:

Are you kidding me? Nobody should be concerned about spending $50 or $100 on their car spawn. 
Just a joke, even without premium you can literally do every kill with remote detonator and still earn money
3 minutes ago, LaQuandra said:

But why would I pick the Cisco over the 4x4 even if the cisco was heavier?
That would be one part of the rebalancing. You obviously cant give the car more cargo space. But you can give it a Health buff, and a chassis / suspension upgrade. It is just the question if it is already possible with our engine. Because doing a Rework -> New engine -> again reworking would be a waste of time 

1 minute ago, GermanTobi said:
Just a joke, even without premium you can literally do every kill with remote detonator and still earn money That would be one part of the rebalancing. You obviously cant give the car more cargo space. But you can give it a Health buff, and a chassis / suspension upgrade. It is just the question if it is already possible with our engine. Because doing a Rework -> New engine -> again reworking would be a waste of time 

If the car is going to be a tank, I prefer it to be slooooooooooow. If the car is going to be zippy, I prefer it to be weak. 

I don't think you're going to get car balance like weapon balance. You can keep tweaking the stats until all the cars are equal and then the other difference is the car model. 3 things make the difference when picking a car:

1. Is it durable?
2. Can it to get to the point quickly
3. Can I transport big items

The Escapio and Pioneer do all 3 and they provide a nice wall of cover to shoot behind.

4. How many seats (i know car surfer)
5. Price (vegas 4x4 $$$, vegas 40k, jericho 40k, etc.)

we dont care about the price but literally every newcomer

2 minutes ago, GermanTobi said:

4. How many seats (i know car surfer)
5. Price (vegas 4x4 $$$, vegas 40k, jericho 40k, etc.)

we dont care about the price but literally every newcomer

It isn't worth buying unslotted cars. Any newcomer should hold off until they unlock some slotted versions. By then they should have money.

A whole team rolling around in one car is generally a bad idea. With the mods it's nice to have a car spawner and a mobile radar tower or two. 

The whole car meta from the cars themselves to the mods need a rework. 

Well tbh. A Mikro or Vaquero with radar tower "IN" the spot is nice too. 

So now we have a use for every 4x4 car... exept the ones Gamersfirst forgot......
Maybe littleorbit cares about my "Boatington Moirai"

36 minutes ago, GermanTobi said:
The Morai just needs to be reverted to its original AWD version.  Since it was switched to RWD, it doesn't have enough power to reverse up a slope and it just spins tires.  The Pioneer and the normal Vegas also don't have suspension anymore, G1 broke that back when they fucked with the vehicle physics.  That's why you go airborne whenever you hit an invisible bump on the sidewalk with a Vegas.  It would be awesome if we could have everything rebalanced around the current meta by making every vehicle just as viable, but in different ways.  Except maybe the really low end ones, but I feel like those should get a bit of a speed and acceleration buff anyway.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GermanTobi said:

So everyone says we need Upgrade changes, weapon balancing, etc

But has anyone thought about cars? You seriously only need one: the 4x4 vegas. 
Its the fastest car, high durability, good ram force and big enough to carry a 5 slot item.
I mean thats good, dont change that but has anyone thought about rebalancing other cars?

Bishada and Jericho (which are both still bugged at the back wheel) are just a simple version of the 4x4 with only disadvantages. 
Espacio and Pioneer are good for carrying mission items (you get the 5slot items like every 100 missions)

We have kits for the Charge Cisco, Nulander Kurai and the "boatphysic" Sungnyemun Moirai which are quite nice but the car physics are just garbage .... and the cisco is a lightweight. literally every car pushes a cisco like there isn`t even a car.

They are so nice to design and are quite fast, but all of them are annoying to drive and I literally see nobody using any of them. (very rare)
Well and there is the Fresno: Medium speed, Extreme Health, Extreme ram power. And nobody uses it. Even though it is a surfboard you can flip it just by driving around a corner with its medium speed, HOW?

I remember the old time when the best car was a normal vegas. You saw so many Mikro`s and Vaquero`s. The car`s definitely need a rebalancing too, not only the weapons 😉

Thanks 

P.S. Put the Growl a few centimeters higher, please

4x4 is not the fastest
but is it fast? Yes

besides that i basically agree 
the reason why small/fast cars like the bishada/cisco/etc.. are inferior is mostly due to collision/physics and the other factor is whether or not it will get blown up in one hit by a conc/osmaw
getting flipped due to bad collision/physics enroute to an objective can be a deciding factor as to whether or not you win or lose 😢

I'm surprised OP forgot to mention Coywolf.

56 minutes ago, Lucidy said:

the coywolf honestly isnt a very good car

and the kit is horribly designed

3 hours ago, LaQuandra said:

If the car is going to be a tank, I prefer it to be slooooooooooow. If the car is going to be zippy, I prefer it to be weak. 

I don't think you're going to get car balance like weapon balance. You can keep tweaking the stats until all the cars are equal and then the other difference is the car model. 3 things make the difference when picking a car:

1. Is it durable?
2. Can it to get to the point quickly
3. Can I transport big items

The Escapio and Pioneer do all 3 and they provide a nice wall of cover to shoot behind.
The problem is the Vegas 4x4 doesn't follow this logic of being weak to compensate for "zippy". The Cisco has the slowest acceleration of all sports/muscle cars, the lowest health along with little to no ramming capability, and the worst grip despite its huge patootie wide fucking tires. Then you see the Vegas 4x4 which has the fastest acceleration in its class, best ramming capability, and highest health. 

How is that fair? It isn't because it's all a pyramid scheme so you spend money to buy it off  A R M A S   M A R K E T P L A C E , forget Joker cause it takes too long to get tickets, JUST SPEND SOME MONEY G1C G1C G1C G1C G1CFCASBFAHFBSKAHJBAJHB

All jokes aside it's pretty unbalanced. The Cisco needs much better grip to match it's fucking wide patootie tires, better health and ramming capability with weight, but at the same time make it not something overpowered. The Vegas 4x4 can remain the same, maybe a slight health nerf if not no change at all. I just want to see more variety in cars on the streets instead of the same few cars over and over again.
1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:
the coywolf honestly isnt a very good car

and the kit is horribly designed
Not sure if it was fixed, but I remember the Coywolf could drive full speed with a HOLD objective inside. 

3 hours ago, Lucidy said:

Nope. I think its quite balanced. Fast acceleration. Quite fast. Verly low item slots. Medium health. Its ok. 

The thing is that everyone is gonna be pissed if you nerf the pioneer or the 4x4 so just adjust ghe other cars. 

maybe make the cisco hella fast xD

It's mostly preference. 4x4 is the most fun vehicle, yet Jericho is my most used one, because of reliability (easier handling). T-25 is my favorite heavy vehicle.

2 hours ago, GermanTobi said:
Nope. I think its quite balanced. Fast acceleration. Quite fast. Verly low item slots. Medium health. Its ok. 

The thing is that everyone is gonna be pissed if you nerf the pioneer or the 4x4 so just adjust ghe other cars. 

maybe make the cisco hella fast xD
Wat.
It has no speed penalty when running with an item.

If anything, Cisco is 1M to buy, 100$ to spawn, but it accelerates as bad as a dumb truck, but with health of a kid with a butterfly syndrome, and its getting pushed around like mobile toilet, no respect. Either end its suffering and erase this poor thing from its existance, or buff it.

15 hours ago, GermanTobi said:
16 hours ago, LaQuandra said:

the moirai just lacks durability, yes it drives a bit in its unique way.  but thats what cars should be like. But it, and most others are just useless when a single nade can instagib them. Especially wince the game has a bad habit spawning opponents right between you and the next objective. And so you often drive by them and anyone in a one nade kill car is just dead.
6 hours ago, MrBubbleTea said:

no love for Calabria?

its a very fine starter car tbh, sure it isn't fast, but its very nimble, can squeeze in many funny locations and doingi t's job great as a starter car. Edited by LilyV3
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this