gogeo

Option To Disable Death Themes

It somewhat already exists.

Highlight their name on the scoreboard and click the toggle for "Ignore". Or use /ignore "name" and it will block their theme.

But yes, a separate option to disable it would be handy in the Audio settings.

Would pay real money to not have to hear another 1980's casio keyboard sounding "masterpiece". Oh and the ear assault themes are pretty annoying too. 

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Would pay real money to not have to hear another 1980's casio keyboard sounding "masterpiece". Oh and the ear assault themes are pretty annoying too. 

Totally agree, some players deliberately use those loud screeching themes. Can get very annoying. 

You can delete all the instrument files from your APB directory to completely disable them. I would advise against anything like that until they've clarified all their views on modifying game files and the like, though. An option in the menu would be ideal.

id like this idea to be implemented

ignoring someone just to not hear a screeching horrible "death theme" isn't ideal.....cant rub it in when they die at your hands otherwise for them annoying you too much  

>:D

• Like 1

This option should have been in the game from the start!

You have no idea how much i hate those themes. I know i disabled them on my previous pc, but forgot how i did that...

This should be an in game option. Currently I rename the instruments folder to disable them, but then I can't edit in the music studio or hear friend's custom music.

I would like this option, hearing "heyheyheyheymhmheygetoutofhere" 300 times a day is annoying.

I would love to be able to reward players who have decent ones, some people put a lot of effort into their themes