Pls help. Am not new player but i need to know how Shotgun shoot pls gold players tell how to shoot . If aiming or not . Pls 

For : gold players 

Thanks 

Shotguns in APB are designed to be used when you are in someones face, why would you want to go Marksman mode and zoom in? lol.

Using corners is the main way, but a lot of it is predicting the movement of players. If you know where they will be you just aim in that particular position at the right time & shoot. It depends really, Asylum is a good place to practice

If you're using a JG, try IR3 instead of Cooling Jacket

• Like 1

As has been stated, being a high burst damage weapon, cover is your friend. Pop in and out. 

And as far as marksman mode, I use it when jumping and shooting shotguns, especially over walls. 

I heard, it works too, if you dont just aim straight towards your enemy, but predict the way they may move and shoot that direction, gives you a better hit registration. It`s been awhile, since I played shotgun alot and maybe half way decent, so it might be dated. Also, I agree, dont ever use any Cooling Jacket version, they are broken on JG, maybe even on any shotgun for awhile now, you get loads of ghost shots in return.

Also if anyone tells you to add orange mods  just stop asking that person for advice. 

• Like 1

I suggest putting Improved rifling 3 on your shotgun and then jump go marksmanship mode as you shoot (doing that helps me feel more accurate)

Shotguns are tricky to get used to. You have to use cover to push up and to get closer to opponents that are using longer range weapons. Flank around your enemy, sneak up to them and take them by surprise. Taking cover behind corners and waiting for opposition to come to you is another tactic. Just be smart really, you need to get close so duck in and out of cars and walls till you are close enough to get the kill. Don’t aim down the sights with shotguns as there isn’t really a need, you can hipfire pretty accurately. 🙂

buy the revelations pack, equip the strife, put IR3, Bandolier 3, and 3PS on it. Profit.

Don't aim, pop in and out of cover. Abuse movement, as in: always sprint, be controlled but erratic so that the enemy can't land shots. Crouching sometimes works for me when I'm about to die, and i'm able to land the last shell. Also, I've found out that jumping is a pretty stupid idea, you lose control of movement and you become an ez target.

Get a magnum secondary, for long range encounters.

And, yeah, since it's a shotgun, get used to flanking and hugging corners. Those two guys and the magnum will probably be your best friends for as long as you play shottie

Edited by _chain

Im no Goldie but Nades are a very good friend too,

Especialy when ure facing a group of enemies

Cook ur nade behind a cover or a corner, place it into the group and start shooting

And allways be sure to be reloaded😇

Good secondaries are any kind of:

Act 44 

Rfp-9

RSA

And yukon

Learn also to hipfire them when ure close and run out of ammo with ur shotgun

Edited by SunnyMonroe

On 10/23/2018 at 8:48 AM, SunnyMonroe said:

Im no Goldie but Nades are a very good friend too,

Especialy when ure facing a group of enemies

Cook ur nade behind a cover or a corner, place it into the group and start shooting

And allways be sure to be reloaded😇

Good secondaries are any kind of:

Act 44 

Rfp-9

RSA

And yukon

Learn also to hipfire them when ure close and run out of ammo with ur shotgun

I'd say another good secondary is the snubnose, or the jersy devil. So that if your ammo is low, you can quickly swich and get that killing blow in. As soon as i see the 'reload' prompt (i have about 2 or 3 shots in my clip still) i swich to my secondary. I usually have 3-point sling so that if i have missed enough with my secondary, i can swich back to my shotgun for that last shot.

So, basically, you won't be able to play long range, but if you know the map well enough, you will barely ever need to.

So, grenades:  i use low-yeilds for the low prime duration, and they go well with flack jacket. Although, i'd recommend clotting agent 2 or 3 if you are planning to run into cqc often. You can also use concs, although they have low spread but high damage, but you shotgun does high damage as well, so i'd say frags are better than concs in this situation for the increased spread.

But just learn how best you play. Some people play fragile, some even play kevlar. Just use what suits you best.

• Like 1