123g

Real Solution for Nudity

Sorry for making another thread about this topic but.

Im a perv and one of the reasons I play APB (since rtw cb) is the possibility to design Characters. There was an exploid that allowed us to have females Topless. 

My Suggestion:

Add an OPTION for nudity (enable/disable) just like Conan Exiles did. Players who disabled nudity wont see any nipples and that stuff (naked chars will get automatically a Bra and shorts)

That would also make life easier for Content creators on Twitch/youtube etc. Same goes for Symbols. Add an option to Show/Hide Symbols.

Yes I want those Pixel Nipples. And trust me... Sex Sells. You will win new players if you allow us to have those nipples. :) (on PC ofc)

Edited by 123g
  • Like 5

good grief

• Thanks 1

Eeeeeeh. . . I can't say I really want the cringe of topless characters in APB. . .

• Like 2

What if the ability to go topless was a paid feature for G1C?

That allows players who actually do heavy customization on their character to avoid having to use the ugly adhesive bra (they're so bad that you can actually see your character's areola at the edge) while preventing every kid from running around topless (unless they stole their mom's credit card).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Xnetexe said:

That allows players who actually do heavy customization on their character to avoid having to use the ugly adhesive bra (they're so bad that you can actually see your character's areola at the edge) while preventing every kid from running around topless (unless they stole their mom's credit card).

I don't think that should be a thing. we don't wand LO to get into the habit of selling us game options like G1 did. Although Matt did say that is not going to happen.

6 minutes ago, Xnetexe said:

Any nudity option TBH will end up with more poorly made and troll characters than good characters IMO.

Plus. . . it's just. . . yeah, that's really, *really* bad PR.

• Like 2

I would suggest to not tickle your ballsack over a game character, especially ones that are depicted as underage (weaboo)

APB is already becoming too cringe with the amount of weaboo and furry trash in it. We dont need to be in a district and see some weaboo or a wolf with genitalia hanging out. 

These people should be in prison. If you "perv" on apb characters I feel sorry for you.

5 minutes ago, iPlumbum said:

I would suggest to not tickle your ballsack over a game character, especially ones that are depicted as underage (weaboo)

APB is already becoming too cringe with the amount of weaboo and furry trash in it. We dont need to be in a district and see some weaboo or a wolf with genitalia hanging out. 

These people should be in prison. If you "perv" on apb characters I feel sorry for you.

I mean. . . I think you might be going a little far with the whole "prison" thing. . . lol.

2 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

I mean. . . I think you might be going a little far with the whole "prison" thing. . . lol.

Only a matter of time before they act on their urges in real life.

Please stay on topic. It is about having an option to enable/disable nudity. People who do not like nudity chars can disable it and they dont see it because they see chars with a bra insteat of topless.  

3 minutes ago, iPlumbum said:

Only a matter of time before they act on their urges in real life.

True.. I dont think furries should be jailed tho they are too funny lol

I like the enable/disable idea,don't know if it's programmable in apb.Persnoally i don't care about nudity,if someone wants to make a naked,weeb,weird character let them be.We are too far up with the nudity taboo like it's a bad thing or something.The more options it has the better(as long as the options are set in a good way).

My opinion. No need topless character.

but nude symbols should be allowed.

for who wants to make a hentai symbol.

• Like 1

no just no. i dont play APB to see ppl naked or f****ing movie sprays. if i wanted that theres google. APB is NOT a place for this cancer

7 minutes ago, dett2 said:

My opinion. No need topless character.

but nude symbols should be allowed.

for who wants to make a hentai symbol.

This ☝️

( i dont want to lose my ecchi symbols )

uh.....

so lemme get this straight....

youd rather have pixels than a significant other?......what?

I'd rather snuggle n keep warm at night lol

You all social nudists should try Second Life for god sake.

Also good luck giving nudity to people when even purely +18 games are forced by all worldwide organizations to be censored.

Edited by MitneAlt
Had to edit some bits due to censorship making no sense.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, TheTankBal said:

no just no. i dont play APB to see ppl naked or f****ing movie sprays. if i wanted that theres google. APB is NOT a place for this cancer

Read the topic befor posting. Just disable nudity in options and done......

Jesus Christ the amount of sensitive people around here... geez. It's just a game fam. I mean, i don't play APB for the anime feminine features or even just to stare at my character's patootie bouncing all day but hey, there's some people who do (not judging) but that's the beauty of APB, the customization system is so complex and well executed to the point of nudity and sexually explicit content becoming evocative art, it's natural and expected in my perspective. Different tastes, different personalities, different traits, that's how the world works and presumably how APB rolls. 

in the end LO isnt having any of it and the person that does nude and movie sprays get banned, like i keep saying. i dont play APB to see fucking movie and naked weeboo shit. if i wanted that stuff i'll use bing... also APB is in other parts of the world where shit like this is a no-go

• Thanks 1

80702446.jpg

Edited by Progeekzy
Fixed image insert
  • Like 1

How stupid is it that its illegal to show a pare of feminine features but its ok to shoot somebody in the head .

57 minutes ago, Y2Venom said:

How stupid is it that its illegal to show a pare of feminine features but its ok to shoot somebody in the head .

+++1 ❤️

Maybe Relativity. Bullet is faster.

2 hours ago, Y2Venom said:

Thats a very good point. 🙂 i Hope we get that option to have nude. OFC it is on disable by default. In the end it is an 18+ game. There should be 0 Problems on this topic.  Many other games have it. Conan Exiles have it. 

I even can code that by myself. It is not that hard.