Ralthazar

How active is this game still?

I haven't played this game in about 5 or so years and just the other day I decided to boot it back up and see how it's come along. From what I remember in 2013, not very much as changed or evolved about the game. I did a quick search of the website and the two last news updates were Feb. 2018, and Sept. 2016. Is this game still actively supported or is it going by the wayside as it appears?

dude, log your fat ass online, we are like soooooooooooooooo populated and also bring your credit card!!!!!
Support The Union

still active, new publisher so maybe new things too 🙂

Folks have been trickling back in lately due to the new owners.

• Like 1

You have got to love the game, played since 2012 to 2016 and never failed to get my bot kicked in pvp. I loved the pve but wouldn't want to do it all over and over again.

pros and cons hmm :)

pros: just about everything including cons depending on your attitude :)

cons: mommy crying, and the true hatred that people feel toward each other even though it is just a game (seriously am sure if they met in real life.. melee at dawn. really get a grip guys what was/is your problem)

pros: vet players try to make it a better place by moaning, tis true from my prospective and sometimes works.

cons: vet players make it a worse place by (see above)

The simple fact is am just your average player and loved the game for what it was and I actually felt I got to know you guys (vet or noob) I miss it and hope someway it is revamped

1 hour ago, graveerror said:

You have got to love the game, played since 2012 to 2016 and never failed to get my bot kicked in pvp. I loved the pve but wouldn't want to do it all over and over again.

pros and cons hmm :)

pros: just about everything including cons depending on your attitude :)

cons: mommy crying, and the true hatred that people feel toward each other even though it is just a game (seriously am sure if they met in real life.. melee at dawn. really get a grip guys what was/is your problem)

pros: vet players try to make it a better place by moaning, tis true from my prospective and sometimes works.

cons: vet players make it a worse place by (see above)

The simple fact is am just your average player and loved the game for what it was and I actually felt I got to know you guys (vet or noob) I miss it and hope someway it is revamped

Im a vet, and I still suck in PVP

7 hours ago, Ralthazar said:

I haven't played this game in about 5 or so years and just the other day I decided to boot it back up and see how it's come along. From what I remember in 2013, not very much as changed or evolved about the game. I did a quick search of the website and the two last news updates were Feb. 2018, and Sept. 2016. Is this game still actively supported or is it going by the wayside as it appears?

Since 2013 there has been multiple combat revamps and at the end of 2013 I believe it was new DT/AP weapons were added for endgame as well as the addition of a new sector called The Outpost. For the last 2 years it is true the game was neglected entirely; no new updates or blogs were posted and none of the festival events were enabled. Since about last Christmas we had the Grunch event activated again and we also had Valentines event back in February too. Today during EU and US peak time the who list for 50-55 was completely full and Bloodsports was full too for a good few hours. Most of this attributed to the news of the new owners and the update of the website along with it's policies. I sincerely hope the new publisher, their staff and especially Lixil will take advantage of this momentum to help revitalise the game and realise it's potential.  There isn't a lot you should change about this game though and really any sort of development should be horizontal not vertical, we don't need further progression; we need additional content that compliments what's already available in game.

• Like 1

On 5/26/2018 at 2:01 AM, Thanatosofone said:

Im a vet, and I still suck in PVP

Me too.