notMateo

Name and Praise: Say Somethin' Positive

I wanna thank my beloved right hand for pleasuring me all my life

I wanna thank my parents for their basement and as soon as they've paid the house my basement.

Thx father for not punching in my stupid face whenever i say sth. Stupid although i deserved some heavy hits.

Thx to all the publishers of apb who i hope always gave their best!

Ty LilyV3 for all the playtime we made together and all the fun we had in all the games we played and that thanks to apb.

Thx to my gf who does a work and travel in new zealand which is on the other sode of the world and lets me play day'n night apb.

I'll like to thank OuchMaker for still uploading APB videos even when we weren't sure what was going to happen to apb. and I'll also like to thank Robo the Jericho's Social district Community Welcomer & Community Troll, He's fun to listen to, some times he tells IRL story's and other times he's trolling people who are trying to cause trouble or being annoying and its great to just listen to, & I'll also like to thank everyone at LO for picking up GamersFirst.

• Like 1

Shout out to Philanthropist for making my night a few days ago when I drove up to him in a dump truck.

"Hey, how it's going?" "Pretty great, how are you?" "I'm doing good, just thinking of getting some food. Maybe pizza." "Oh yeah, pizza sounds great. Do you mind if I get out and shoot you?" "Oh, I don't mind at all. But uh, I'll shoot back at you." I proceeded to get out and gun him down. Later we laid plans to open up a pizza place. 10/10 experience.

• Like 1

Would like to praise ShepardHS (who still hasn't joined the new forums) Waiting for you buddy.

He's the one from the "Scaleform UI" Suggestions in the old forums The image below if you still have no clue.

QYQpCz5.png

and this too

a2b6d525314a.png

I just think he's great.

Edited by Zolerox
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, KawaiPotato said:

i'd like to thank RTW for making this awesome game

+1

It'd be odd to name off friends on here, so I'll just thank all my friends I've made on here for being cool people

On 5/28/2018 at 3:28 PM, Zolerox said:

Would like to praise ShepardHS (who still hasn't joined the new forums) Waiting for you buddy.

He's the one from the "Scaleform UI" Suggestions in the old forums The image below if you still have no clue.

QYQpCz5.png

and this too

a2b6d525314a.png

I just think he's great.

Yeah, we need a new Stats Table that lists Secondary and Grenades. Thanks for getting the idea

Thanks to that one Crim that whispered Me “GG I think the silver on my team was aimbing” after I got pooped on so hard I didn’t even wanna K up. Good Guy Crims 👌

48 minutes ago, Maverick13 said:

Yeah, we need a new Stats Table that lists Secondary and Grenades. Thanks for getting the idea

He's back.

Be grateful.

Also Name and praise comes to mind Tember_The_Legend

"Banned for a meme" still laughing.

Edited by Zolerox

whoever gave me that extra toilet paper on the public wc, through the hole, was a real mvp

I'd like to thank RTW for creating such a great (but broken) game.

I am with Winston on this one. Thank you RTW and more specifically thank you David Jones for GTA, APB, and Crackdown.

i would like to thank life for its always constant and assured death at the end of it