HK33E

Old Login Main Menu

Well... Probably someone will agree with my idea.

Please, bring back this Login Menu. It's better in all aspects.

• Like 5

I'd rather see a version 2 of this rather than going directly back to that exact one.

• Like 1

Just now, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I'd rather see a version 2 of this rather than going directly back to that exact one.

A revamped version. Any way to bring back or give a similar login menu is better than the current one.

This has already been addressed, Scott wants to bring back some updated version of this menu.

• Like 1

I would really like to see the old login screen make a return, of course a bit updated with the added steam auto login feature. 

• Like 1

On 5/27/2018 at 9:55 PM, Kewlin said:

This has already been addressed, Scott wants to bring back some updated version of this menu.

I hope that they will add new scenes rather than the few we have,  optimize it to load as faster, and then implement the old theme.

I still loop it during busy times to this day x.x

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MonteJr said:

I hope that they will add new scenes rather than the few we have,  optimize it to load as faster, and then implement the old theme.

I still loop it during busy times to this day x.x

He specifically said he thinks it's dumb to have a loading screen for a menu.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Kewlin said:

He specifically said he thinks it's dumb to have a loading screen for a menu.

True, is a bit pointless, though Im on the fence and kinda like this "snow globe" menu we have too 😞

On 5/27/2018 at 9:55 PM, Kewlin said:

I want to see the menu say "APB:All Points Bulletin".  fuck Reloaded

Edited by IAmDisappointSon

The old menu was so clean, had a good theme, and was quick. Who thought the current "dramatic" music with delayed loading was a good idea? Although the old menu could have had the DJ scratch sound turned down a tad.

Edited by Spudinskes

PLEASE BRING THE OLD ONE BACK !!! It even felt more next gen than the 3D one, that we have now... and damn that old menu song!!!
The new one is so annoying... (I mean the first time I saw/heard it, it was pretty cool, but unlike the old menu, it became really annoying after a month... at least for me)

and just like Brandon wrote... "
Now to discuss the other reasons why I believe it should be implemented.  It still had the original style of the game.  All those broken glitchy sounds, combined with the moving, constantly re-adjusting graffiti in the background just gave it a vibe that was really unique."

Old Post: https://forums-old.gamersfirst.com/topic/377906-old-main-menu-log-in-screen/

• Like 1

+1 Revamped version, but keep the soundtrack the same.

• Like 1

I don't understand why there should be a revamp of the old menu. Just put on the old song again and the same background. It hits the right mood and atmosphere with the contacts speaking over it. Real-time world's nailed that one perfect. Why fix something that ain't broken. It might even be a good thing with some nostalgia brought back in the game. The current log in screen is horrible 

Edited by Spilner

Yes!!! bring it back please...

i never liked the current one ever since it was introduced. Scaleform? what a pile of crap and waste of time and resources that was.

https://apbreloaded.gamersfirst.com/2013/06/the-scale-of-scaleform.html

Pretty sure nothing more came of it apart from the current login screen that clearly nobody likes.

Scaleform is G A R B A G E and might as well be considered legacy software at this point.