DragonUnited™

Allow Advanced Launcher

4 minutes ago, DragonUnited™ said:

the Advanced Launcher is harmless,lets people who cant run the game Play the game.

Their intention is not to remove players from the game (quite the contrary I imagine). The reason it was suggested you not use it, is because they are unsure if BattlEye will detect it as something it is not and ban your account. Additionally, they're looking to add those features to the game instead. All I can suggest is use at your own risk.

The dev team is looking into it to ensure no issues will arise.
Nobody is at liberty to say what will happen (at least for the time being, there is no news on that) but as soon as word is out, we will let the players know.

On top of that, some of the launcher's features might be added to the game itself, so chances are it won't be needed in the first place. Again, only time will tell.

2 minutes ago, BrightNightLight said:

The dev team is looking into it to ensure no issues will arise.
Nobody is at liberty to say what will happen (at least for the time being, there is no news on that) but as soon as word is out, we will let the players know.

On top of that, some of the launcher's features might be added to the game itself, so chances are it won't be needed in the first place. Again, only time will tell.

well what Matt said, has worried many Players 

Edited by DragonUnited™

Hi all,

I missed this thread, but we have approved the use of the Advanced Launcher. The developer was kind enough to share the code so we could make sure it was okay ahead of the patch.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, MattScott said:

Hi all,

I missed this thread, but we have approved the use of the Advanced Launcher. The developer was kind enough to share the code so we could make sure it was okay ahead of the patch.

Thanks,
Matt

Hey Matt, im still blocked and i have ticket 3189, how much time should we wait?. I dont know why i didnt get unbanned aswell...

Hi Zeker,

We have removed bans on thousands of players who were flagged by FairFight and a couple other select reasons.

However we are still evaluating many thousands more that were not categorized properly, so there will likely be a second wave.

We appreciate your patience.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2