Sign in to follow this  
GeeChan

What is dis?

it’s the nonlegendary version of the UL-3, a few were mistakenly given out by g1 support to people who got scammed iirc

theyre much rarer now, since afaik g1 was regarding people for reporting the guns for deletion, dunno if orbit is continuing that or not

2 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

it’s the nonlegendary version of the UL-3, a few were mistakenly given out by g1 support to people who got scammed iirc

theyre much rarer now, since afaik g1 was regarding people for reporting the guns for deletion, dunno if orbit is continuing that or not

Elaborate please about this weapon
There is much I do not remember about this gun
Stats , why did it get reported for deletion , whatever else on this as well.

41 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
it’s just a UL-3 without the unique legendary mods

it gets brought up on the forums every month or so, and the last time it was on the g1 forums it was confirmed as something that wasn’t supposed to be in the game and players were encouraged to send in a ticket if they saw one

iirc there was some sort of reward for reporting guns that were not supposed to be in the game but i’m not digging thru the old forums to confirm that

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:
Same base stats, no unique mod.
Was given out in error by G1 support.
If you reported the existence of one, they removed it and iirc you were rewarded with an actual BM
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Is this a gun you guys would want in game? sorry I'm curious about it.

i would, but mainly because id personally like nonlegendary variants of all legendaries available through either ingame means or armas

That weapon is the UL Bloody Mary but it just doesn't have the legendary mod on it that makes it special,so it might be better or might be worse than its legendary brother

hm..interesting. Do we have the none mod bloodymarry in Jokerstore? if not..add it in the joker store 🤔

Just now, Keshi said:

hm..interesting. Do we have the none mod bloodymarry in Jokerstore? if not..add it in the joker store 🤔

would be nice

10 hours ago, Jaiy said:

That weapon is the UL Bloody Mary but it just doesn't have the legendary mod on it that makes it special,so it might be better or might be worse than its legendary brother

Exact same stats. The modification in legendary weapons is often a dummy mod. The changes are applied directly to that variant in a lot of cases with the modification being there to reflect the differences.

10 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
11 minutes ago, Keshi said:

would be nice

Agreed. Surprised they haven't yet, or made a standard version of it to slap onto armas for direct purchase. Both of which would probably be looked upon favorably by people. Hell they could even use it for a loyalty reward. People have been complaining about a lack of those. Certainly fits the criteria based on previous entries.

Seems like quite the wasted opportunity really. Edited by Genobee

7 minutes ago, Genobee said:

Agreed. Surprised they haven't yet, or made a standard version of it to slap onto armas for direct purchase. Both of which would probably be looked upon favorably by people. Hell they could even use it for a loyalty reward. People have been complaining about a lack of those. Certainly fits the criteria based on previous entries.

itd be really nice to have a secondary loyalty reward

my only hope is that its added somewhere in the middle to low end, and not at the top for a thousand dollars spent

13 minutes ago, Genobee said:
Hell they could even use it for a loyalty reward. People have been complaining about a lack of those. Certainly fits the criteria based on previous entries.
Oh @MattScott i think it's time to pull off a new loyalty reward gun that already exists.
Give us more reason to spend some more money plz

even tho...i've spend so much that i'd prob find it in my inbox if this happens

They really handed out rewards for finding people with those guns? Did absolutely no one think to just run a database search during maintenance? Bizarre.

On 8/29/2018 at 12:05 AM, KnifuWaifu said:

So, what is it? Some sort of gun?

well what else does it look like pointdexter?

5 hours ago, Deftonez said:
On 8/29/2018 at 5:05 PM, KnifuWaifu said:

So, what is it? Some sort of gun?

well what else does it look like pointdexter?
Honestly, it looks like you attach a hose to the back and use it for spraying weeds.

Sign in to follow this