Sign in to follow this  
Aeronaut

hybrid cars

it's a conspiracy for the government to make you drive tiny fuel-efficient cars so if you ever become a threat to their empire, they can just plan out a "car accident".

wasn’t there a smart car add where they put a tahoe on top of the smart car and it wasnt crushed like an empty beer can

2 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

wasn’t there a smart car add where they put a tahoe on top of the smart car and it wasnt crushed like an empty beer can

faked like the moon landing

smart cars are small yet have less mpg and less hp than a 4 door honda civic and have higher maintenance costs than a 4 door civic, just think about that...

are smart cars even hybrid?

hybrids arent even that small these days, i think theres even a plug in jeep in the works

8 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

hybrids arent even that small these days, i think theres even a plug in jeep in the works

nah, i doubt a hybrid can be that compact, im pretty sure that thing on 4 wheels is just pure combustion and the civic i just compared it to isnt even hybrid Edited by Alinea

On 8/29/2018 at 10:55 AM, BXNNXD said:

well let's start off by defining what a 'smart car' is?

Just now, Aeronaut said:
well let's start off by defining what a 'smart car' is?
i feel like teslas or volvos are smarter 

they have bigger touch screens

last i checked teslas aren't smart, just high prestige with low reliability, like a bmw. (possibly worse) good luck when that warranty runs out.

56 minutes ago, Alinea said:

last i checked teslas aren't smart, just high prestige with low reliability, like a bmw. (possibly worse) good luck when that warranty runs out.

but the touchscreen

also leasing ftw

touchscreens are becoming increasingly distracting, just like a smart phone, i really hate it when they hide standard controls like volume and heater/ac controls under tabs, making you more distracted than basic controls like that should, which makes the cars officially less safe.

Eitherway i rather own the things so then i can do w.e i want with it later if i ever wish to do such a thing while also not having to pay for driving the thing aside from the other bills that already comes with just driving a car.

Edited by Alinea

On 8/31/2018 at 12:10 AM, Alinea said:

touchscreens are becoming increasingly distracting, just like a smart phone, i really hate it when they hide standard controls like volume and heater/ac controls under tabs, making you more distracted than basic controls like that should, which makes the cars officially less safe.

Eitherway i rather own the things so then i can do w.e i want with it later if i ever wish to do such a thing while also not having to pay for driving the thing aside from the other bills that already comes with just driving a car.

really? mine still has a dedicated volume knob

1 hour ago, Aeronaut said:
peasant

On 9/29/2018 at 5:59 PM, BXNNXD said:
On 9/29/2018 at 4:40 PM, Aeronaut said:
peasant
alexa play oof 10,000 hours loop (SOCIAL EXPERIMENT GONE RIGHT)

I'd love to get a nice hybrid, but damn how friggin expensive the nice ones are!?!?!

Meanwhile, I rather drive an old heap of junk that's well equipped and comfortable, than suffer with one of those horrible eco-boxes that are as lavishly equipped as Moroccan prison and ride like steamroller.

Edited by Chinook

8 hours ago, Chinook said:

I'd love to get a nice hybrid, but damn how friggin expensive the nice ones are!?!?!

Meanwhile, I rather drive an old heap of junk that's well equipped and comfortable, than suffer with one of those horrible eco-boxes that are as lavishly equipped as Moroccan prison and ride like steamroller.

buy one of those stinky cheap reliable cars and save money for more important things to be improved so you can own a nice hybrid later in the future

2 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

buy one of those stinky cheap reliable cars and save money for more important things to be improved so you can own a nice hybrid later in the future

When the bandwagon goes hybrid - jump on it!

Sign in to follow this